Trump ranting at presser

Great presser! He didn't 'rant' where the fuck did you get that from? Trump was accurate and eloquent and the TDSer's can't stand it. Go Trump!:113: BTW I don't believe any of the TDSer's actually watched this they get all their info from Daily Kos and George Soros.

Last edited:
I can't believe he actually brought up the 4Chan hoax that was proven wrong... and used it as a talking point. We have a President that is a fucking moron conspiracy nutjob.
so, nothing new?

Well the left will be unhinged for days after Trump's excellent press conference. Most of the White House press corps were laughing at Trump's jokes, CNN and the NY Times were sour puss faced though.

After 8 years of obama, I’m glad we finally have a president focused on doing what’s best for Americans.:)
Why do you think destroy the middle class is what’s good for America?
If you can’t appreciate the accomplishments he’s already made, you’ll never be anything more than a village idiot.

There’s a reason why you’re always wrong, rderp. Just saying.
Name some

Got the Trump presser on now and my god, no wonder people quit their jobs and call him moron and idiot.
Goes off on tangents.
He interrupts, talks over them, and won't let anyone finish a question or a sentence.
It's JUST AS Woodward, Wolfe and Omarosa describe: He fucking rants on and on an on.
He has absolutely NO interest in listening.
Just yakkking, yakkkkkkking.....ranting.
OMG! The president actually has freedom of speech in the US too. Imagine that. A politician who says whatever is on his mind when ever he wants and doesn't calculate what special interest group is going to love or hate it. I cannot imagine someone as different from the long line of focus group-approved script readers we have had for so long.

There is no passage in the Constitution that says a president must be a role model for people's children. That's what parents are for. There is nothing about a president needing prior political experience or having to be a nice guy that you'd like to have a beer with. All of these things are made up constructs forced on us by a media that is day and night dictating to us how we must all look, act, eat, behave, walk and talk.

Trump is the anti-sheep. He walks and talks to the beat of his own drum and while I can't stand some of his policies, I stand up and cheer his insane rebel heart. I hope I still have half as much youthful angst when I get to 70.

After 8 years of obama, I’m glad we finally have a president focused on doing what’s best for Americans.:)
Why do you think destroy the middle class is what’s good for America?
If you can’t appreciate the accomplishments he’s already made, you’ll never be anything more than a village idiot.

There’s a reason why you’re always wrong, rderp. Just saying.
Name some
Village idiots? You’re one of the few we have.

Got the Trump presser on now and my god, no wonder people quit their jobs and call him moron and idiot.
Goes off on tangents.
He interrupts, talks over them, and won't let anyone finish a question or a sentence.
It's JUST AS Woodward, Wolfe and Omarosa describe: He fucking rants on and on an on.
OMG! The president actually has freedom of speech in the US too. Imagine that. A politician who says whatever is on his mind when ever he wants and doesn't calculate what special interest group is going to love or hate it. I cannot imagine someone as different from the long line of focus group-approved script readers we have had for so long.

There is no passage in the Constitution that says a president must be a role model for people's children. That's what parents are for. There is nothing about a president needing prior political experience or having to be a nice guy that you'd like to have a beer with. All of these things are made up constructs forced on us by a media that is day and night dictating to us how we must all look, act, eat, behave, walk and talk.

Trump is the anti-sheep. He walks and talks to the beat of his own drum and while I can't stand some of his policies, I stand up and cheer his insane rebel heart. I hope I still have half as much youthful angst when I get to 70.
Freedom of speech means he is responsible for what comes out of his mouth

I liked the part where he said he has "proof" China is trying to get someone else elected to President because they don't want to deal with him and his large brain... all while saying Xi is his friend.
`
Yup....."Donald Trump Says China Respects Him Because of His 'Very, Very Large Brain'"

China has a lot more respect for Trump than they did for Obama who has obviously a very small brain.

Is that why they slapped tariffs on Trump ?

Goes off on tangents.

President Trump gave many open press conferences back during the campaign. It was his best stuff, he hammered the MSM and sent them reeling every time. That’s when I knew he was going to win, he wasn’t afraid of the media and stood up to them and beat their asses down every time, all while Hillary was in hiding.

It’s great to see the President come out and give the press the beating they deserve.

Goes off on tangents.

Freedom of speech means he is responsible for what comes out of his mouth
And??

We now have a president who is doing exactly what he promised. Is that a problem for you?

I liked the part where he said he has "proof" China is trying to get someone else elected to President because they don't want to deal with him and his large brain... all while saying Xi is his friend.
`
Yup....."Donald Trump Says China Respects Him Because of His 'Very, Very Large Brain'"

China has a lot more respect for Trump than they did for Obama who has obviously a very small brain.

all part of the game.

Goes off on tangents.
Solution...just start laughing at him.

Goes off on tangents.

OMG, that's 80 minutes of my life that I can never get back. Trump belongs in a padded cell.

PREZ MELTDOWN PRESSER IN NYC

`

You’re too dumb to understand what is going on, let the adults handle China. They are rattling their saber, and it won’t hold up. The trade deficit is so one sided, China can not afford to lose their exports to the US. They will be begging President Trump for a deal. Much like the EU already has, however in China’s case we will need to keep tariffs up to keep manufacturing jobs stateside.

Trump, "The failing NY Times" :auiqs.jpg:

Another of Trump's lies.

From Forbes:

New York Times Subscription Revenue Topped $1 Billion In 2017
"
The New York Times made more than $1 billion in overall subscription revenue in 2017.
Let that sink in for a minute.
At a time when many media companies are struggling, The Times saw its circulation surge.
That makes President Trump’s tweets about the “failing New York Times” seem just a bit silly."""

Sorry, BluesLegend-in-Your-Own-Mind, don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

"The New York Times announced it now has 130 million monthly readers and 3.5 million paid subscriptions, which is more than double the company's subscriber count since Q3 2015.""
The New York Times soars past 3 million subscribers
No no no! Blueslegend believes trump! The NY Times is failing! Mexico will pay for the wall! trump had the largest inauguration EVAH! :777:

Goes off on tangents.

OMG, that's 80 minutes of my life that I can never get back. Trump belongs in a padded cell.
no one told you to watch it.

Goes off on tangents.

I could not make 15 minutes of his blather. So many false "facts" and his voice and those oral looks.

Forum List

Back