Trump Really Scares You Liberals

What % would be acceptable? It only takes one or two and Obama wants to let in thousands. How many San Bernadinos does it take for you libtards to recognize the threat to YOUR life?

Obama is a clown, so Obozo is a good nickname for him.

and what do we do with your christian terrorists?

Name 3 Christian terrorists who have killed americans in the name of Jesus. Or just name one.

Robert Dear
Eric Rudolph
Paul Jennings Hill

Want more?

Redfool requires that they yell "Jesus is Lord" while committing these atrocities, before we can add them to the list. lol

I asked you which ones committed murder in the name of Christianity, not which ones claimed to be Christians-------------do you understand the question, idiot?

Did the two in San Bernardino yell Allah Akbar as they were shooting people. Naw, I don't think so.

Name 3 Christian terrorists who have killed americans in the name of Jesus. Or just name one.

Robert Dear
Eric Rudolph
Paul Jennings Hill

Want more?

Redfool requires that they yell "Jesus is Lord" while committing these atrocities, before we can add them to the list. lol

I asked you which ones committed murder in the name of Christianity, not which ones claimed to be Christians-------------do you understand the question, idiot?

They were motivated to kill by religion, you idiot.

One person who spoke with him extensively about his religious views said Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.”

Read more here: For Robert Dear, religion and rage before Planned Parenthood attack

he also reiterated at his court appearance, against his attorney's advice, that he did what he did to "save the babies".

just another religious nutter. just by a different brand name.

The belief that an unborn child is a human being is not tied to any specific religion.

Funny, but muslims do not believe in abortion, but they believe in killing non-muslims.

the nuts are all on your side, dawlin.

What % would be acceptable? It only takes one or two and Obama wants to let in thousands. How many San Bernadinos does it take for you libtards to recognize the threat to YOUR life?

Obama is a clown, so Obozo is a good nickname for him.

Robert Dear
Eric Rudolph
Paul Jennings Hill

Want more?

not one of those said "Jesus is savior" as he committed murder. They may have claimed to be Christians, but their actions were not compliant with Biblical teachings or Christian doctrine.

On that topic. Religious tolerance is a two way street. How many Christian churches and Jewish synagoges are there in Saudi Arabia and Iran? or any muslim nation for that matter?

So Red, are you having a seizure? Responding to yourself over and over and over is not good.

so you don't know and don't care that no other religions are tolerated in muslim countries? Got it.

Robert Dear
Eric Rudolph
Paul Jennings Hill

Want more?

Did the two in San Bernardino yell Allah Akbar as they were shooting people. Naw, I don't think so.

I don't know, do you? Maybe one of the survivors could tell us.

the middle class has now sunk to less that 50% of the population.
Especially over the past 7 years. They've lost their jobs to illegals and are being forced to feed and house every parasite from around the world who comes here to get a free ride at the invitation of Obama and the Democratic Party.

Robert Dear
Eric Rudolph
Paul Jennings Hill

Want more?

They were motivated to kill by religion, you idiot.

One person who spoke with him extensively about his religious views said Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.”

Read more here: For Robert Dear, religion and rage before Planned Parenthood attack

he also reiterated at his court appearance, against his attorney's advice, that he did what he did to "save the babies".

just another religious nutter. just by a different brand name.

Why isn't Donald screaming about this guy?

Please don't elect donald

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

The man could not beat a door knob in the General. And yet, the GOP will pick him, basically because they have no choice. Either pick him or he runs third party. Many in the GOP have said, a Third party run by Stump would be less devastating than if he was the nominee. If he wins the nomination, can you imagine the number of Congressional seats that he will lose for the Republican?

AM I DREAMING?

Especially over the past 7 years. They've lost their jobs to illegals and are being forced to feed and house every parasite from around the world who comes here to get a free ride at the invitation of Obama and the Democratic Party.

"Wages are too high" Donald J. Trump.

Oh My Gosh! He did say it. He is the most incredible imbecile I have ever seen run for the Presidency.

Million Dollar Baby Donald Trump Once Again Says Wages Are Too High

Now watch some of the RW loons on here agree and say they are willing to take a pay cut for Stump. FUNNY SH*T!

"Wages are too high" Donald J. Trump.

Oh My Gosh! He did say it. He is the most incredible imbecile I have ever seen run for the Presidency.

Million Dollar Baby Donald Trump Once Again Says Wages Are Too High

Now watch some of the RW loons on here agree and say they are willing to take a pay cut for Stump. FUNNY SH*T!

Well, it's an old quote....
It just got mixed in with all of the other bat-shit insane things he said. So it doesn't stand out.

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

The man could not beat a door knob in the General. And yet, the GOP will pick him, basically because they have no choice. Either pick him or he runs third party. Many in the GOP have said, a Third party run by Stump would be less devastating than if he was the nominee. If he wins the nomination, can you imagine the number of Congressional seats that he will lose for the Republican?

AM I DREAMING?
No, you're shitting in your pants If you really thought Trump could not "beat a door knob", you would be saying positive things about him. You're not fooling anyone, we know you're scared.

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

AM I DREAMING?
No, you're shitting in your pants If you really thought Trump could not "beat a door knob", you would be saying positive things about him. You're not fooling anyone, we know you're scared.

He scares the bejesus out of me. Man, I sure hope the GOP doesn't nominate him....

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

AM I DREAMING?

And the last time any of you ever said anything positive about HRC was never. So that means you're scared too, right? You should be. She's like Trump without the hollow rhetoric and with qualifications. But please roll the dice, nominate Trump and take your chances. Just make sure you're here election night little girl.

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

AM I DREAMING?

And the last time any of you ever said anything positive about HRC was never. So that means you're scared too, right? You should be. She's like Trump without the hollow rhetoric and with qualifications. But please roll the dice, nominate Trump and take your chances. Just make sure you're here election night little girl.
Qualifications for what, getting ambassadors killed, sending classified information over private servers, lying to Congress? She's never accomplished anything worthwhile in her life.

BenneC20151210_low.jpg

he skars me

anyone but donald!!!

AM I DREAMING?

Qualifications for what, getting ambassadors killed, sending classified information over private servers, lying to Congress? She's never accomplished anything worthwhile in her life.

No, you're shitting in your pants If you really thought Clinton was so easy to beat, you would be saying positive things about her so the Dems would nominate. You're not fooling anyone, we know you're scared.

8 years FLOUTUS
Served as Senator
4 Years as SoS
Grammy award winner
Noted Philanthropist
Board of Wal mart

She has a better resume, a better record and simply more class than the entire GOP field and if you're any indcation, you could add most of the GOP supporters and she'd still outpace you retards by a mile.

Just make sure you're here election night dweeb. I love rubbing ya'lls nose in it.

PS: 332>206 he he he

Forum List

Back