Trump refuses to disavow KKK

To be fair, I don't think the other candidates have actively sought out people like David Duke. Wouldn't surprise me is Trump's people got Duke's endorsement.

Wow, so now saying he doesn't know anything about David Duke is "actively" seeking him out? Democrats just get more and more nuts as you go on

I'm not a Democrat. So you want to know about Democrats being nuts, why don't you go and ask them? (You like them apples?)

I said it "wouldn't surprise me if Trump's people got Duke's endorsement" (with a little word correction). I didn't say he did. I said it wouldn't surprise me. Do you understand what that means?

You're being snotty about whether I understand what you didn't say means? And you're not a Democrat, LOL. Yeah...

I didn't say it? Yet it's clearly there.

And no, I'm not a Democrat. And you're not a Republican, LOL. Yeah...

Challenge accepted.

I'm not a Republican because I am pro-choice, oppose the invasion of Iraq, oppose the occupation of Afghanistan, oppose the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal and I think we should slash the military by at least a third and make it defensive focused. And I say that in all the discussions on those subjects.

OK, your turn, you're not a Democrat because ...

I'm not a Democrat because I've never voted for the Democrats. I don't believe that two main parties is giving people a proper voice in democracy therefore I advocate voting for third parties, especially any that would advocate changing the system, because I have my own views on the way things should be and don't like being restricted by people in political parties who tell you that you have to think in a certain way, I don't like career politicians, especially those who decided to be politicians right from the start, they just have a twisted warped view of the world, I believe that welfare should be used to help people in need, not to keep people alive who don't give a damn, I believe that education should be done properly and so on.....

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base....... bingo!!!

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base

Trump doesn't know who the KKK are, he must be the ONLY American over the age of 10 who doesn't know who the KKK are.

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

Turns out Trump lied didn't it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base....... bingo!!!

Trump doesn't know who the KKK are, he must be the ONLY American over the age of 10 who doesn't know who the KKK are.

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

Stop it....just stop it. Do you honestly believe that there is an adult who doesn't know that he was the Grand Dragon of the KKK, that he was a white Supremacist.

And of course, he wrote the following about DD:

What I Saw at the Revolution

Strange that he now says he didn't know who he was.

So, kaz time to move on to another lame defense of your new messiah.

Wow, so now saying he doesn't know anything about David Duke is "actively" seeking him out? Democrats just get more and more nuts as you go on

I'm not a Democrat. So you want to know about Democrats being nuts, why don't you go and ask them? (You like them apples?)

I said it "wouldn't surprise me if Trump's people got Duke's endorsement" (with a little word correction). I didn't say he did. I said it wouldn't surprise me. Do you understand what that means?

You're being snotty about whether I understand what you didn't say means? And you're not a Democrat, LOL. Yeah...

Challenge accepted.

I'm not a Republican because I am pro-choice, oppose the invasion of Iraq, oppose the occupation of Afghanistan, oppose the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal and I think we should slash the military by at least a third and make it defensive focused. And I say that in all the discussions on those subjects.

I'm not a Democrat because I've never voted for the Democrats. I don't believe that two main parties is giving people a proper voice in democracy therefore I advocate voting for third parties, especially any that would advocate changing the system, because I have my own views on the way things should be and don't like being restricted by people in political parties who tell you that you have to think in a certain way, I don't like career politicians, especially those who decided to be politicians right from the start, they just have a twisted warped view of the world, I believe that welfare should be used to help people in need, not to keep people alive who don't give a damn, I believe that education should be done properly and so on.....

Yet you advocate them all day long on message boards. While you call me a Repblican for agreeing with them on some issues and disagreeing on others. And in your diatribe here you couldn't come up with an actual policy disagreement with them.

So how do your views on welfare and education for example actually result in a policy disagreement with Democrats?

Which is it?

Stop it....just stop it. Do you honestly believe that there is an adult who doesn't know that he was the Grand Dragon of the KKK, that he was a white Supremacist.

Strawman, Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was. If you legitimately have Trump on this, why do you have to lie about what he said? That clearly indicates your objective isn't truth.

I can't stand Trump. Unlike you, I don't have to lie and I still care what the truth is because I just don't like him, I don't have an agenda driving it like you do that you can't deal with what he said honestly

Challenge accepted.

Yet you advocate them all day long on message boards. While you call me a Repblican for agreeing with them on some issues and disagreeing on others. And in your diatribe here you couldn't come up with an actual policy disagreement with them.

So how do your views on welfare and education for example actually result in a policy disagreement with Democrats?

I say what I think is right. If it happens to also be what you think a Democrat would say, then that's just the way it is, isn't it?

I didn't call you a Republican, did I?

So you didn't read what I wrote. Oh well, you're boring me.

Oh good, another Trump thread...that's three in the last hour.

You ask for him and now you got him! AND THERE IS NOTHING THE GOP CAN DO TO STOP HIM!

Sigh...I haven't even decided who I am backing....go away old timer

Really? What choice do you have? Either Trump or Hillary. The nominees are all but decided. Since I know you won't support Hillary, Trump up or Shut Up.

GFY ya fecking old retard. Nobody takes your ramblings serious

Challenge accepted.

I say what I think is right. If it happens to also be what you think a Democrat would say, then that's just the way it is, isn't it?

I didn't call you a Republican, did I?

So you didn't read what I wrote. Oh well, you're boring me.

You called me a Republican in your own quote, what is wrong with you? That was like 10 minutes ago

Which is it?

Strawman, Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was. If you legitimately have Trump on this, why do you have to lie about what he said? That clearly indicates your objective isn't truth.

I can't stand Trump. Unlike you, I don't have to lie and I still care what the truth is because I just don't like him, I don't have an agenda driving it like you do that you can't deal with what he said honestly

If you don't have to lie, why are you?

He mentioned Duke by name for the reason he wanted nothing to do with the reform party

Which is it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

Trump lied
On Friday he clearly knew who Duke was, on Sunday he stated he didn't have any idea who Duke was

The issue is not that Trump lied, which he very clearly did
but WHY did he lie?

Super Tuesday primaries in former Jim Crow states, Trump did not want to alienate the racists

Which is it?

He mentioned Duke by name for the reason he wanted nothing to do with the reform party

That didn't contradict what I said.

Your lie was that you said he said that he didn't know who David Duke was. He didnt' say that, he said he didn't know anything about him.

If having been in the KKK was enough to condemn Duke, do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Is that your standard? Participation in the KKK? Frankly that's all I know about David Duke, he was in the KKK. He's pretty irrelevant to me

Which is it?

Your lie was that you said he said that he didn't know who David Duke was. He didnt' say that, he said he didn't know anything about him.

If having been in the KKK was enough to condemn Duke, do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Is that your standard? Participation in the KKK? Frankly that's all I know about David Duke, he was in the KKK. He's pretty irrelevant to me

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

Which is it?

Trump lied
On Friday he clearly knew who Duke was, on Sunday he stated he didn't have any idea who Duke was

but WHY did he lie?

Super Tuesday primaries in former Jim Crow states, Trump did not want to alienate the racists

You are already alienated.

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

Which is it?

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

That's standard Trump, to pretend he doesn't know someone or something.

Which is it?

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

You are already alienated.

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/02/28/donald-trump-declines-to-disavow-david-duke/

Now shut up and quit making an even bigger fool of yourself than you've already accomplished.

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

He changed from the hard racism of segregation to the soft racism of lowered expectations and nanny stateism.

How wonderful for him!

Forum List

Back