Trump refuses to disavow KKK

You are already alienated.

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

How can Trump not know anything?

Duke endorsed him on Thursday. Trump was asked on Friday and knew who David Duke was. By Sunday, Trump claimed ignorance

Trump lied

"I don't know anything about David Duke." That does not mean he doesn't know who he is. Just that he doesn't know anything about him. I'm curious why you and Candy are bothered by what he actually said so much that you can't even accurately say what he said.

I'm sure Trump is aware he was in the KKK, I think everyone knows that. Is that enough to condemn him big guy? That he was in the KKK? Do you condemn Robert Byrd? He was in the KKK

He's lying. That's all there is to it.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period."

For 97 out of 100 Americans, that was true. What percent of Trump's denial was true?

Considering you idiots are assuming "I don't know anything about" into "I don't know who this person is", the lying seems to be emanating from your side as well.

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

Duke endorsed him on Thursday. Trump was asked on Friday and knew who David Duke was. By Sunday, Trump claimed ignorance

Trump lied

"I don't know anything about David Duke." That does not mean he doesn't know who he is. Just that he doesn't know anything about him. I'm curious why you and Candy are bothered by what he actually said so much that you can't even accurately say what he said.

I'm sure Trump is aware he was in the KKK, I think everyone knows that. Is that enough to condemn him big guy? That he was in the KKK? Do you condemn Robert Byrd? He was in the KKK

He's lying. That's all there is to it.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period."

You're defending Trump by comparing him to someone you would never vote for.

Brilliant.

I probably won't vote from trump either. It may finally make me vote for whatever "Big L" libertarian makes it onto the NY ballot just for shits and giggles

Trump is a symptom of our overall political malaise, not a cause. More and more, I am starting to thing we have to burn a few things down (metaphorically) before we can restore them to what they were.

Trump lied

On Friday, he had no problem refuting David Duke

By Sunday, he realized he had a large number of Dixie racists voting on Tuesday and thought he should roll back his position on Duke

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

He changed from the hard racism of segregation to the soft racism of lowered expectations and nanny stateism.

How wonderful for him!

More whites than blacks are helped by government programs for the poor.

But only with Blacks did Dems get a reliable voter block they can continue to patronize for votes.

So the Democrats are the only party that 'patronizes' for votes?

Unreal.

No, they are the ones that parlay their soft racism into warm feelings of "doing something for minorities" when in actuality their policies prolong the poverty a large group of american blacks experience.

But it makes sense from a democratic position. Can't have them leaving the plantation, they may decide to vote for the other guy.

Medicaid prolongs poverty?

How does that work?

He changed from the hard racism of segregation to the soft racism of lowered expectations and nanny stateism.

How wonderful for him!

But only with Blacks did Dems get a reliable voter block they can continue to patronize for votes.

So the Democrats are the only party that 'patronizes' for votes?

Unreal.

No, they are the ones that parlay their soft racism into warm feelings of "doing something for minorities" when in actuality their policies prolong the poverty a large group of american blacks experience.

But it makes sense from a democratic position. Can't have them leaving the plantation, they may decide to vote for the other guy.

Medicaid prolongs poverty?

How does that work?

All of the welfare programs designed to help poor people just enough to keep them poor, and you single out Medicaid?

Haaaaaacccccckkkkkkk!

12799200_1286362444714240_2587173829646474694_n.jpg

Oh good, another Trump thread...that's three in the last hour.

You ask for him and now you got him! AND THERE IS NOTHING THE GOP CAN DO TO STOP HIM!

Sigh...I haven't even decided who I am backing....go away old timer

Really? What choice do you have? Either Trump or Hillary. The nominees are all but decided. Since I know you won't support Hillary, Trump up or Shut Up.

GFY ya fecking old retard. Nobody takes your ramblings serious

:badgrin: Just don't want to come out and say, "We got Trump, so we may as well make the most of it!" :banana:

Hey, maybe the Estab. GOP will push Mitt into making another run? Cheer up *ass!

Trump lied

On Friday, he had no problem refuting David Duke

By Sunday, he realized he had a large number of Dixie racists voting on Tuesday and thought he should roll back his position on Duke

Trump just lied again

This morning, he claims he had a bad earpiece and didn't hear the question

But he clearly responds......Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,”. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

What question would you provide that response to?

Seriously, we've got a GOP front runner who doesnt want to distance himself from the KKK.

Why do people say the GOP are racists? Sooo unfair!

The John Fugelsang Page

Donald Trump is so incredibly not racist that all major racist groups have endorsed him purely out of ironic spite.

And note that Donald tactfully dances around their endorsement. He sort of accepts them and then he sort of doesn't. Since most of his supporters are bald faced racists, he knows he will alienate them if he comes out strongly against Duke.

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

Trump lied
On Friday he clearly knew who Duke was, on Sunday he stated he didn't have any idea who Duke was

The issue is not that Trump lied, which he very clearly did
but WHY did he lie?

Super Tuesday primaries in former Jim Crow states, Trump did not want to alienate the racists

Trump lied

Timeline

Thursday: David Duke endorses Trump
Friday: Trump refutes the endorsement
Sunday morning: Trump claims "I don't know anything about David Duke"
Sunday afternoon: Both Democrats and Republicans condemn him
Sunday night: Trump claims...of course I refute the endorsement

Trump lied

That makes the two of you even. I don't see why you lied then when you had him. Facts just don't mean anything to you, do they? It's all about totalitarian partisanship. Democrats have to be right and Republicans wrong in every situation at all times and you can't be honest even if you're right. It's very odd to me. I think all the parties suck, even the Libertarian party and their endless purity tests

If you don't have to lie, why are you?

He mentioned Duke by name for the reason he wanted nothing to do with the reform party

That didn't contradict what I said.

Your lie was that you said he said that he didn't know who David Duke was. He didnt' say that, he said he didn't know anything about him.

If having been in the KKK was enough to condemn Duke, do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Is that your standard? Participation in the KKK? Frankly that's all I know about David Duke, he was in the KKK. He's pretty irrelevant to me

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

How wonderful for him!

Yes, and Democrats are very patronizing to blacks

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

Turns out Trump lied didn't it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it

Well...here's the rub

Trump pontificated at the last debate and repeatedly referred to Ted Cruz as....The Liar

Now we have caught Trump in an obvious lie

So you must really hate Hillary. One lie after another. This lying thing is actually a real issue to you, isn't it big guy? Politicians who lie? You'll have no part of that in either party. The bastards.

Liar

Trump was up there on Thursday mocking Ted Cruz as "The Liar"

Seemed a real issue then

Doesn't it seem odd though that you have to lie about what Trump lied about?

Forum List

Back