Trump refuses to disavow KKK

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

Turns out Trump lied didn't it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

Trump lied
On Friday he clearly knew who Duke was, on Sunday he stated he didn't have any idea who Duke was

The issue is not that Trump lied, which he very clearly did
but WHY did he lie?

Super Tuesday primaries in former Jim Crow states, Trump did not want to alienate the racists

You are already alienated.

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

How can Trump not know anything?

Duke endorsed him on Thursday. Trump was asked on Friday and knew who David Duke was. By Sunday, Trump claimed ignorance

Trump lied

If having been in the KKK was enough to condemn Duke, do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Is that your standard? Participation in the KKK? Frankly that's all I know about David Duke, he was in the KKK. He's pretty irrelevant to me

David Duke has repudiated NONE OF HIS RACISTS Views...but thou being a GOP Stalwart insist that its equivalent...

Here is the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People [NAACP] on Robert Byrd
NAACP mourns Byrd's death | TheHill
“Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation,” stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. “Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed.”

Trump doesn't know who the KKK are, he must be the ONLY American over the age of 10 who doesn't know who the KKK are.

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it

Well...here's the rub

Trump pontificated at the last debate and repeatedly referred to Ted Cruz as....The Liar

Now we have caught Trump in an obvious lie

Trump lied
On Friday he clearly knew who Duke was, on Sunday he stated he didn't have any idea who Duke was

but WHY did he lie?

Super Tuesday primaries in former Jim Crow states, Trump did not want to alienate the racists

And can you show the quote where Donald Trump said he didn't know who David Duke was? He didn't say that in the video, so I don't know what you're basing that on.

Also, being stupid as shit, Democrats can't separate factual information from positions. I'm not arguing for Trump or that he is telling the truth. I'm just saying that what you and Candy are saying are lies regarding that video. He didn't say what you both keep saying he said.

Trump is an idiot, or at least he's trying to appeal to them. You don't have to change what he said to mock him. In fact, it's far more effective to mock him for the things he actually said. You are both showing your concern is your agenda, not the truth. I care about the truth, even if it ends up defending politicians I don't like. I'm not worried about needing to twist things, I think the truth stands on it's own

“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with CNN. “I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists.”

Duke endorsed him on Thursday. Trump was asked on Friday and knew who David Duke was. By Sunday, Trump claimed ignorance

Trump lied

"I don't know anything about David Duke." That does not mean he doesn't know who he is. Just that he doesn't know anything about him. I'm curious why you and Candy are bothered by what he actually said so much that you can't even accurately say what he said.

I'm sure Trump is aware he was in the KKK, I think everyone knows that. Is that enough to condemn him big guy? That he was in the KKK? Do you condemn Robert Byrd? He was in the KKK

Do you condemn Robert Byrd? He was in the KKK

well Black people were not in any way condemning Robert Byrd:2up: at the time of his death.....only you and the GOP are LOL white folks LOL too much

NAACP mourns Byrd's death | TheHill
“Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation,” stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. “Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed.”

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Which is it?

That bothers you, does it comrade? When politicians lie? Oh wait, only when Republicans lie. Turns out that lying isn't your issue, is it

Well...here's the rub

Trump pontificated at the last debate and repeatedly referred to Ted Cruz as....The Liar

So you must really hate Hillary. One lie after another. This lying thing is actually a real issue to you, isn't it big guy? Politicians who lie? You'll have no part of that in either party. The bastards.

Liar

Stop it....just stop it. Do you honestly believe that there is an adult who doesn't know that he was the Grand Dragon of the KKK, that he was a white Supremacist.

And of course, he wrote the following about DD:

What I Saw at the Revolution

Strange that he now says he didn't know who he was.

So, kaz time to move on to another lame defense of your new messiah.

Strawman, Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was. If you legitimately have Trump on this, why do you have to lie about what he said? That clearly indicates your objective isn't truth.

I can't stand Trump. Unlike you, I don't have to lie and I still care what the truth is because I just don't like him, I don't have an agenda driving it like you do that you can't deal with what he said honestly

If you don't have to lie, why are you?

He mentioned Duke by name for the reason he wanted nothing to do with the reform party

That didn't contradict what I said.

Your lie was that you said he said that he didn't know who David Duke was. He didnt' say that, he said he didn't know anything about him.

If having been in the KKK was enough to condemn Duke, do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Is that your standard? Participation in the KKK? Frankly that's all I know about David Duke, he was in the KKK. He's pretty irrelevant to me

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

He changed from the hard racism of segregation to the soft racism of lowered expectations and nanny stateism.

How wonderful for him!

More whites than blacks are helped by government programs for the poor.

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

Trump lied

"I don't know anything about David Duke." That does not mean he doesn't know who he is. Just that he doesn't know anything about him. I'm curious why you and Candy are bothered by what he actually said so much that you can't even accurately say what he said.

I'm sure Trump is aware he was in the KKK, I think everyone knows that. Is that enough to condemn him big guy? That he was in the KKK? Do you condemn Robert Byrd? He was in the KKK

Timeline

Thursday: David Duke endorses Trump
Friday: Trump refutes the endorsement
Sunday morning: Trump claims "I don't know anything about David Duke"
Sunday afternoon: Both Democrats and Republicans condemn him
Sunday night: Trump claims...of course I refute the endorsement

Trump lied

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

Trump lied

He's lying. That's all there is to it.

Strawman, Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was. If you legitimately have Trump on this, why do you have to lie about what he said? That clearly indicates your objective isn't truth.

I can't stand Trump. Unlike you, I don't have to lie and I still care what the truth is because I just don't like him, I don't have an agenda driving it like you do that you can't deal with what he said honestly

He mentioned Duke by name for the reason he wanted nothing to do with the reform party

Your lie was that you said he said that he didn't know who David Duke was. He didnt' say that, he said he didn't know anything about him.

Yes I condemn Robert Byrd for his racism. I commend him for eventually changing for the better.

Happy now, fuckwit?

He changed from the hard racism of segregation to the soft racism of lowered expectations and nanny stateism.

How wonderful for him!

But only with Blacks did Dems get a reliable voter block they can continue to patronize for votes.

Stop it....just stop it. Do you honestly believe that there is an adult who doesn't know that he was the Grand Dragon of the KKK, that he was a white Supremacist.

And of course, he wrote the following about DD:

What I Saw at the Revolution

Strange that he now says he didn't know who he was.

So, kaz time to move on to another lame defense of your new messiah.

Happy now, fuckwit?

How wonderful for him!

So it's racist to give poor families Medicaid and foodstamps and education for the children?

How does that work?

Which is it?

Well...here's the rub

So you must really hate Hillary. One lie after another. This lying thing is actually a real issue to you, isn't it big guy? Politicians who lie? You'll have no part of that in either party. The bastards.

Liar

Trump was up there on Thursday mocking Ted Cruz as "The Liar"

Seemed a real issue then

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

Trump lied

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period."

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Happy now, fuckwit?

How wonderful for him!

But only with Blacks did Dems get a reliable voter block they can continue to patronize for votes.

So the Democrats are the only party that 'patronizes' for votes?

Unreal.

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

Trump lied

For 97 out of 100 Americans, that was true. What percent of Trump's denial was true?

Trump lied

but WHY did he lie?

Trump lied

You're defending Trump by comparing him to someone you would never vote for.

Brilliant.

Happy now, fuckwit?

How wonderful for him!

So the Democrats are the only party that 'patronizes' for votes?

Unreal.

No, they are the ones that parlay their soft racism into warm feelings of "doing something for minorities" when in actuality their policies prolong the poverty a large group of american blacks experience.

But it makes sense from a democratic position. Can't have them leaving the plantation, they may decide to vote for the other guy.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

Thls shows how ridiculous people are. I can't stand Trump and I won't vote for him, but you nitwits keep making me defend him. You're nuts.

All he said was he would want to look into the group. Why should he "condemn" them based on the goading of the interviewer for groups he doesn't know about. He never said he wouldn't condemn them. What is wrong with you people?
Mr. Trump is nearly 70 years old. Surely he knows as much about the KKK as anyone here does. If he is being disingenuous about that, how can we expect him to be forthcoming when we need him to about more critical issues. Lying might appeal to you, but the rest of us see it as a sign of being untrustworthy.
----------------------------- he is just playing with you libs JohnQ . Course he knows but he just wanted to figure out his stance and I think that that is a smart way to go .

Forum List

Back