Trump refuses to disavow KKK

Suddenly David Duke is okay to have, when you're fighting for the white racist vote in the Deep South.

GOP "Southern Strategy".

To be fair, I don't think the other candidates have actively sought out people like David Duke. Wouldn't surprise me is Trump's people got Duke's endorsement.
i guess he has to go after the KKK vote ... it seems hillary has 90% of the black vote so far ... whats a guy to do ... I remember him telling us mexicans love him... then the woman from telemundo told him that 80% of the latinos didn't care for his position about latinos ... she said they wouldn't vote for him Trump called her a liar ... when the president of Mexico told him too go fuck himself over paying for the wall he wants to build ...that was PRICELESS once again

He went for the KKK/white southern racist vote because he chose to do that. I wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't support someone who would either.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

He'll need the votes of every white supremacist out there to win; thats for sure.

That's good since half of them are in your party and he won't get those. The biggest racist I know has an Obama sticker on his truck. Racism and dependency are heavily overlapped, not mutually exclusive.

So at what point is going to that well too often?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base....... bingo!!!

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base

Trump doesn't know who the KKK are, he must be the ONLY American over the age of 10 who doesn't know who the KKK are.

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Democrats embraced the KKK for the entire 20th century. FDR appointed a former member of the KKK to the Supreme Court. Democrat senator Robert Byrd only retired recently and he was a unrepentant member of the KKK using the "N" word freely during his term in office.

Total fabrication.

Come on Donald....no brainer

Trump on white supremacist support: - CNNPolitics.com

Asked if he'd broadly distance himself from those groups, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

He'll need the votes of every white supremacist out there to win; thats for sure.

That's good since half of them are in your party and he won't get those. The biggest racist I know has an Obama sticker on his truck. Racism and dependency are heavily overlapped, not mutually exclusive.

So at what point is going to that well too often?

Thanks for the chuckle.

You laugh at reality! Of course, Democrat farts don't stink, you don't speed, you always put your used Kleenex in the trash. You're delusional

Suddenly David Duke is okay to have, when you're fighting for the white racist vote in the Deep South.

GOP "Southern Strategy".

To be fair, I don't think the other candidates have actively sought out people like David Duke. Wouldn't surprise me is Trump's people got Duke's endorsement.
i guess he has to go after the KKK vote ... it seems hillary has 90% of the black vote so far ... whats a guy to do ... I remember him telling us mexicans love him... then the woman from telemundo told him that 80% of the latinos didn't care for his position about latinos ... she said they wouldn't vote for him Trump called her a liar ... when the president of Mexico told him too go fuck himself over paying for the wall he wants to build ...that was PRICELESS once again

Friday, Trump had no problem with immediately disavowing the support of David Duke
Sunday, with a Super Tuesday concentrating in former Jim Crow states, Trump says he needs to think about it

Democrats embraced the KKK for the entire 20th century. FDR appointed a former member of the KKK to the Supreme Court. Democrat senator Robert Byrd only retired recently and he was a unrepentant member of the KKK using the "N" word freely during his term in office.

Total fabrication.

Fabrication is that Democrats aren't racist like Republicans. Most people are not now days. The ones that are have no particular link to either party.

Did you check out liberal Hollywood and their racism problem? And that's according to a bunch of liberal actors. LOL, yeah, Democrats can't be racist. You live in a fantasy world

He has disavowed and all that. I think we all know this is just politics now, how effectively the Dems can leverage this politically.

Conservatives are really sure they want to run this guy, huh?

He did? He said that he had a bad ear piece. After he said he didn't know who David Duke was. After (2 days prior) commenting on David Duke....

Perhaps he should disavow him again just so he can be sure he did it; it sounds as though he is starting to lose his mind.

Total fabrication.

Fabrication is that Democrats aren't racist like Republicans. Most people are not now days. The ones that are have no particular link to either party.

Did you check out liberal Hollywood and their racism problem? And that's according to a bunch of liberal actors. LOL, yeah, Democrats can't be racist. You live in a fantasy world

So you admit that republicans are racists.

Thanks. Admitting you have a problem (like Hollywood did) is the first step in fixing it. What are you going to do about it?

GOP "Southern Strategy".

Wow, so now saying he doesn't know anything about David Duke is "actively" seeking him out? Democrats just get more and more nuts as you go on

I'm not a Democrat. So you want to know about Democrats being nuts, why don't you go and ask them? (You like them apples?)

I said it "wouldn't surprise me if Trump's people got Duke's endorsement" (with a little word correction). I didn't say he did. I said it wouldn't surprise me. Do you understand what that means?

You're being snotty about whether I understand what you didn't say means? And you're not a Democrat, LOL. Yeah...

He has disavowed and all that. I think we all know this is just politics now, how effectively the Dems can leverage this politically.

He did? He said that he had a bad ear piece. After he said he didn't know who David Duke was. After (2 days prior) commenting on David Duke....

Perhaps he should disavow him again just so he can be sure he did it; it sounds as though he is starting to lose his mind.
He "tweeted" something.

Trump Tweets a Clarification That Yes, He Disavows Ex-KKK Leader’s Endorsement

I'm sure he'll backtrack and try to fix. That's his track record so far - say crazy shit to keep certain people happy and then deal with it later somehow.

This is only gonna get worse.

Donald Trump Can’t Disavow the KKK Because It Might Demoralize His Base....... bingo!!!

Trump doesn't know who the KKK are, he must be the ONLY American over the age of 10 who doesn't know who the KKK are.

And yet he didn't say that, he said he doesn't know anything about David Duke. If Trump is a racist, why can't you stick to things he actually said? Why do you have to lie like that?

I don't like Trump because I think he sucks. I don't have to play games about it.

As for David Duke, all the interviewer said was he was in the KKK. So do you condemn Robert KKK Byrd? Also a former member of the KKK?

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

Total fabrication.

So you admit that republicans are racists.

Thanks. Admitting you have a problem (like Hollywood did) is the first step in fixing it. What are you going to do about it?

Um ... OK?

GOP "Southern Strategy".

Wow, so now saying he doesn't know anything about David Duke is "actively" seeking him out? Democrats just get more and more nuts as you go on

I'm not a Democrat. So you want to know about Democrats being nuts, why don't you go and ask them? (You like them apples?)

I said it "wouldn't surprise me if Trump's people got Duke's endorsement" (with a little word correction). I didn't say he did. I said it wouldn't surprise me. Do you understand what that means?

You're being snotty about whether I understand what you didn't say means? And you're not a Democrat, LOL. Yeah...

I didn't say it? Yet it's clearly there.

And no, I'm not a Democrat. And you're not a Republican, LOL. Yeah...

Ever heard of the expression, "actions speak louder than words"? Why would I just believe everything Trump says? Seriously.

Also, what Trump said was that he didn't know who David Duke was, even though only 16 years ago he was making big decisions because of people like David Duke. Now, either Trump has a memory you wouldn't want a CEO of a company to have, nor the President of the USA, or he's a fucking liar.

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

GOP "Southern Strategy".

I didn't say it? Yet it's clearly there.

And no, I'm not a Democrat. And you're not a Republican, LOL. Yeah...

Challenge accepted.

I'm not a Republican because I am pro-choice, oppose the invasion of Iraq, oppose the occupation of Afghanistan, oppose the war on drugs and think all drugs should be legal and I think we should slash the military by at least a third and make it defensive focused. And I say that in all the discussions on those subjects.

OK, your turn, you're not a Democrat because ...

Which is it?

What is wrong with you? Trump didn't say he didn't know who David Duke was, he said he doesn't know anything about him. Those are entirely different things. Are you capable of addressing what anyone actually says?

Turns out Trump lied didn't it?

Which is it?

"“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” the New York Timesquoted Trump saying in a statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”"

So, if Trump doesn't know who he is, why would he NAME David Duke, and not only that, say it's not company he wishes to keep?

February 26th he disavowed David Duke. From a guy who won't disavow people he doesn't know about, you'd have to suspect he knew who he was. Right?

Or is this use of intelligence just a little bit too much for you?

He "tweeted" something.

Trump Tweets a Clarification That Yes, He Disavows Ex-KKK Leader’s Endorsement

I'm sure he'll backtrack and try to fix. That's his track record so far - say crazy shit to keep certain people happy and then deal with it later somehow.

This is only gonna get worse.

Fortunately we only have 8 more months to go.

If I was Hillary, I'd take an 8 month vacation and just let the guy self-destruct.

Forum List

Back