Trump Regrets

I regret that the Democrat party is so far gone that they think it's okay to run a felon for the highest office in the land.
Meanwhile, red state conservatives have been Conned.
6517494c9a47c335e3830b64b4988507.jpg
You think he hired those guys because he loves rich people and just wanted to do them a solid by offering them a low paying job in the government? Are you fucking retarded? He picked them because they are brilliant. The only thing Trump cares about is being the best president ever and he knows he needs Americas finest minds to achieve that goal. Hes a narcissist like that.

Bro, you've been exposed. You act like sh** like Veritas never happened. We don't care about your pathological self serving asses at this point.
Meh! Just an observation and opinion. Why you so mad....... your boy Trump has some serious problems mentally and he is a fucking LIAR.

You apologize for offering a felon as the other candidate (Hillary), then I'll indulge your concerns.

I regret that the Democrat party is so far gone that they think it's okay to run a felon for the highest office in the land.
Meanwhile, red state conservatives have been Conned.
6517494c9a47c335e3830b64b4988507.jpg

Trump's done more for America in one week than Obama did in eight fucking years; more than Hillary would have done in another eight fucking years; so honestly, fuck off.

Not gonna go through your hyper partisan hack videos, honestly.

No one is holding you hostage!!!! You Trumpeteers need to know Trump will be protested and shown to be the Professional Con Man Liar he truly is.

Trump has got to be IMPEACHED!!!! Only 26 percent of the eligible voters voted for the PRICK. That's 62 million votes! However, 162 million voters didn't bother to vote for Trump.

You apologize for offering a felon as the other candidate (Hillary), then I'll indulge your concerns.

Does someone actually believe those losers voted for Trump?

I sure don't! It's been a blast full of win, and it's only been a few days. Trump voters think he has been better than great so far.

The Left have been predicting President Trumps downfall since he first declared his candidacy.

They've been wrong every time.

bripat9643, post: 16437110
All the conservative talk show hosts I listen to are elated with Trump, even the ones who were against him before the election.

They have to. Their audience is made up of mostly deplorables.

Try a listen to Mark Levin. Specifically on free trade and tariffs.

The 20% tariff on goods from Mexico idea was called absolutely stupid by Levin. Stupid Trumpsters thought that was Mexico paying for the wall. It's actually a tax on American consumers.

And Levin hates Humpty Trumpty's sweet heart on Putin.

Last edited:
The Left have been predicting President Trumps downfall since he first declared his candidacy.

They've been wrong every time.

He can't lie anymore and get away with.

He can't spout off stupid and hateful comments anymore and get away with.

He can't conceal his desire to be a Kleptocrat anymore and get away with.

He won by 100 thousand votes in three states.

That's nothing. Dems didn't show up at the polls there.

Many held their nose because they want a con judge. They were hoping Trump would grow up if he won. They can now see that is not happening.

We said in the beginning "Please America. No Bush. No Clinton".

But no. You nominated a corrupt alcoholic and a window licker.

Last edited:
I wish that I could believe that any of those tweets were from actual Trump voters.

watch the video of Donald Trump from last Friday - he gets out of the car and makes a beeline for the Obamas immediately, leaving Melania on her own to navigate her way around the vehicle and trailing behind him with her Tiffany box.

Trump and Obama's arrivals at White House show how differently they treat wives

Concern for Melania Trump after husband Donald 'ignores' and 'blanks' her

View attachment 109337
OMG a young vibrant woman had to walk around the back of a car all by herself. Oh what is this country coming too?

Well at least Trump didn't bow to Obama that would have been embarrassing.

The women probably have been having sex dreams about our President.
Meh......Melania doesn't even dream of having sex with Trump. Melania says Trump is to fucking fat! And she refuses to have his "Pot Belly" rutting against her!!!! Ivanka Trump agrees with Melania. She refuses sex with her father as well!

The women probably have been having sex dreams about our President.
Meh......Melania doesn't even dream of having sex with Trump. Melania says Trump is to fucking fat! And she refuses to have his "Pot Belly" rutting against her!!!! Ivanka Trump agrees with Melania. She refuses sex with her father as well!

Crazy sexual fantasies of a leftist. You are quite creative this way... maybe you could turn it into something...

But for the love of the God(-Emperor), stop wetting the bed for Trump. That's not entirely appropriate, at least I think so.

Sorry bro, youre gonna need losts of dope to handle the next 8 years

Trump will be IMPEACHED within 4 years........he won't win a 2nd term!!!! Unless of course red state conservatives will have proven they have turned the U.S into the Fascist States of Trump Land.

Awwwwwww......please talk impeachment, you guys have predicted this shit all last year and NONE of it happened....

Here is just one:

He doeant want the job and will resign sfter the electionis, so do tell us when that jappened?

I have absolutely ZERO regrets.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch the video of Donald Trump from last Friday - he gets out of the car and makes a beeline for the Obamas immediately, leaving Melania on her own to navigate her way around the vehicle and trailing behind him with her Tiffany box.

Trump and Obama's arrivals at White House show how differently they treat wives

Concern for Melania Trump after husband Donald 'ignores' and 'blanks' her

View attachment 109337
That photo shows that Trump's mental decline is serious! He forgot that Melania was in the car. Dementia has set in. Trump is 70 years old and dementia/Alzheimer's plus his family history of the disease proves it.

Forum List

Back