Trump Regrets

I have absolutely ZERO regrets.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The voters who voted for Hitler had no regrets either.

Godwin's Law says: You Lose.
Well we all are going to lose with Trump in control over the next 4 years. What Godwin's Law say about a Trump Presidency.....let alone 4-8 years.

Your stupid must hurt.

And then there is always the evergreen:

TFW.png

I have absolutely ZERO regrets.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The voters who voted for Hitler had no regrets either.

Godwin's Law says: You Lose.
Well we all are going to lose with Trump in control over the next 4 years. What Godwin's Law say about a Trump Presidency.....let alone 4-8 years.

Your stupid must hurt.

And then there is always the evergreen:

View attachment 109413
Frameworthy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So... people regret voting for Trump after he does what he promised he would do?

That's rich.

Now that you won't be blocking SCOTUS nominees. Enjoy.
Enjoy the filibuster.

Not worried at all.

They can filibuster all they want.

The GOP will simply nuke it.
I pray they do. Because Democrats are going to swamp the next 2 elections, and Republicans will have disarmed themselves of any power in the Senate.

Swamp!

Interesting choice of words. LOL

Enjoy the filibuster.

Not worried at all.

I pray they do. Because Democrats are going to swamp the next 2 elections, and Republicans will have disarmed themselves of any power in the Senate.

That's what the left has been saying yet in every election, you keep getting your asses handed to you.

Geez, how freaking desperate can the hysterical left get to post this junk? It really seems as though the left lives in a fantasy world dominated by hatred and anger. When are they going to grow up?

Enjoy the filibuster.

Not worried at all.

I really don't care.

I'll simply point out that the democrats were supposed to do that this time.

How'd that work out ?

Most of the Trump supporters never think that the things that attracted them to Trump would ever come back and bite them. Things like doing away with due process in rounding up illegals would NEVER cause them to be stopped, detained, and questioned themselves. Building a wall to keep illegals out would NEVER be used to keeping them in.Targeting Muslims would NEVER mean that their own religious preference could be targeted. Banning legal immigration would NEVER cause someone in their own extended family to be stranded overseas. Spending billion of dollars on walls, and putting tariffs on imports will not cost THEM anything. Somebody else will pay for it. They hate the government, and then turn around and give the government more power, assuming that the only correction that had been needed was a change of the person sitting in the oval office. They believe that the Bill of Rights applies only to them, and can be ignored for people they do not like. When all of this does come back to bite them, most will somehow find a way to blame it on people who had nothing to do with it. For example, we now have been told by Trump that the Women's march was just a bunch of nasty women, the protests at the airports are just crowds from canceled Delta flights, and the media is to blame for everything.

None of these clowns voted for him.
I thought the same thing, but I have been going to the twitter pages of some of these people at random, and they were in fact Trump supporters. Many of them sounded just like the pseudocons on this forum.

Great Goose, post: 16436659
None of these clowns voted for him.

Great fake news. You have no way of knowing whether they did or didn't. Yet you state it as fact that they didn't.

He is losing support nationwide in just one week. No honeymoon period does not bode well.

Trump over-promised and perhaps realizes that he can't deliver. And specifically in two years.

Obama's book-ends are looking pretty deplorable and we only had a week's worth of foul crisp coming out if the populist nationalist one.

So it is quite probable many that voted for that idiot now have regrets. A least those that aren't totally deplorable.

. President Donald Trump’s net approval rating dropped by eight points in his first week in the Oval Office, according to daily polls tracked by Gallup

Gallup: Trump Net Approval Rating Drops 8 Points In First Week In Office

Purveyors of fake news are not having much success with their main consumer preparing to do so much damage you our country and the whole world.
Those people didn't vote for Trump. He's only doing what he said he would. Why would they regret him doing what he said he would?

I have the process of deduction. All you have is a fake new poll. As if Trump supporters are doing anything but rejoicing right now. They don't care about taking a shitty poll.
Yep the left still thinks that kind of propaganda,works, its sad to see how dumb people are.
Meanwhile, Trump is facing low approval rates, low inauguration turn out, and record protest around the country and the world. Trump only received 26 percent of registered voters.
And yet no trump voter regrets it.
Trumpteers make up 26 percent of registered voters which is 60 million voters. Meanwhile out of population of 320 people, over 160 million registered voter DID NOT vote for TRUMP!

Forum List

Back