Trump releases his tax returns.

some where, i saw the show…live

yes, he’s upset about congress getting much much more…because he believes it’s a dem motivated witch hunt…these are two seperate thjngs
He's constantly whining victimhood.

If there is nothing nefarious in the returns he had repeatedly promised to make public, he has plenty of other things he whines about.

He's constantly whining victimhood.

If there is nothing nefarious in the returns he had repeatedly promised to make public, he has plenty of other things he whines about.
most people that lose a court case aren’t happy…that’s morning new

why don’t you release your tax returns to the boards? you obviously got something to hide, i’d you don’t…right?

How would they know if he under-reported his foreign income? The IRS simply determines whether you paid the correct amount of taxes on the income you report but they don't have the resources to investigate whether you reported all of your income or not.
You really are one colossally clueless KKKanadian Halfwit.

most people that lose a court case aren’t happy…that’s morning new
it is unfortunate that it required the Supreme Court to force him to release his tax returns to Congress after he had promised the American public that he would release them.
why don’t you release your tax returns to the boards? you obviously got something to hide, i’d you don’t…right?
If I had promised to release my tax returns to this forum, I would release them.

Breaking promises is brazenly dishonorable.

it is unfortunate that it required the Supreme Court to force him to release his tax returns to Congress after he had promised the American public that he would release them.

If I had promised to release my tax returns to this forum, I would release them.

Breaking promises is brazenly dishonorable.
1) why? have you given a house committee your taxes? a house committee isn’t the same as the american people. Maddow got a copy of his taxes and released them before he could, to the public, years ago.
2) maddow released them before he could…why release them again?

Xiden told us if we got the vaccine we wouldn’t get the virus…he lied, people died…that’s dishonorable

If one wants to run for public office, one should release ones tax returns for every last citizen to see. Otherwise don't run.

Yes yes everyone in the world all the respected journalists in the world the FBI DOJ courts everywhere, all the GOP election officials are lying. and every other modern country, everyone who doesn't listen to Fox News etcetera all the time lol think you're absolutely nuts. They are all wrong, only confessed lying propagandists Tucker and Sean and Internet conspiracy nuts know the truth, right? You're absolutely out of your tiny little minds. Murdoch and trump and the GOP are scumbags who have been telling you crap for 35 years now. All garbage get it? Poor America.
Hey, you remembered to mention Murdoch this time. I was getting worried.

1) why? have you given a house committee your taxes? a house committee isn’t the same as the american people. Maddow got a copy of his taxes and released them before he could, to the public, years ago.
2) maddow released them before he could…why release them again?
I pay no attention to your "Maddow."

I have no problem with the conservative Supreme Court ruling that Trump must release his tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee that had been requested six years ago.

No one is above the law.

... Xiden told us if we got the vaccine we wouldn’t get the virus…he lied, people died…that’s dishonorable
Your cherry-picking attempt at diversion is noted. During the same public appearance, Biden clarified that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

I have no problem with the conservative Supreme Court ruling that Trump must release his tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee that had been requested six years ago.

No one is above the law.

Your cherry-picking attempt at diversion is noted. During the same public appearance, Biden clarified that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.
Ever heard of the IRS, Dumbass.

Trump submits his taxes to them every year. They have plenty of resources to determine if he has committed tax fraud, and yet he has never been charged with a crime.

The only thing your single digit IQ morons in Congress will do with his returns are illegally leak them.

Ever heard of the IRS, Dumbass.

Trump submits his taxes to them every year. They have plenty of resources to determine if he has committed tax fraud, and yet he has never been charged with a crime.

The only thing your single digit IQ morons in Congress will do with his returns are illegally leak them.

If you are upset by their ruling, you can call them "Dumbass," and "single digit IQ morons" if that give you pleasure.

No one is above the law.

1) you should have then…it was released there
2) i don’t have a problem either. but your nobody is above the law line is nonsense coming from a dembot
3) i’m am not trying to divert…just highlighting you are a hypocrite and liar

If you are upset by their ruling, you can call them "Dumbass," and "single digit IQ morons" if that give you pleasure.
What will they do with them the IRS can’t, Shitlips?

I mean, other than illegally leak them.

1) you should have then…it was released there
2) i don’t have a problem either. but your nobody is above the law line is nonsense coming from a dembot
3) i’m am not trying to divert…just highlighting you are a hypocrite and liar
I'm pleased to hear that you also do not have a problem with the conservative Supreme Court ruling that Trump must release his tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee.

I'm glad that I could clarify for you that the President accurately stated that "vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick."

What will they do with them the IRS can’t, Shitlips?
Well, Daffodil, its responsibilities to insure that there is compliance with the law is far more comprehensive than the IRS, so it can use the disclosed data in a variety of contexts.

You may believe that the IRS is infallible, but that is very naïve.

There are inconsistencies that demand clarification. E.g.,

Trump, who served as president from 2017 to 2021, reported heavy losses from his business enterprises over several years to offset hundreds of millions of dollars in income, according to news media reporting and trial testimony about his finances. That allowed him to pay very little in taxes.
In 2020, the New York Times, citing two decades of tax return data, said Trump paid no federal income tax in 10 of the 15 years through 2017 despite receiving $427.4 million in income from his reality television program and other endorsement and licensing deals through 2018. The newspaper reported that Trump paid just $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017.
Trump in 2020 called the article "fake news." A Trump Organization lawyer in 2020 said that Trump "paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government" over the prior decade.

... I mean, other than illegally leak them.
How can the Committee leak them if someone named "Maddow" had gotten "a copy of his taxes and released them before he could, to the public, years ago"?

Last edited:
Well, Daffodil, its responsibilities to insure that there is compliance with the law is far more comprehensive than the IRS, so it can use the disclosed data in a variety of contexts.

You may believe that the IRS is infallible, but that is very naïve.

There are inconsistencies that demand clarification. E.g.,

Trump, who served as president from 2017 to 2021, reported heavy losses from his business enterprises over several years to offset hundreds of millions of dollars in income, according to news media reporting and trial testimony about his finances. That allowed him to pay very little in taxes.
In 2020, the New York Times, citing two decades of tax return data, said Trump paid no federal income tax in 10 of the 15 years through 2017 despite receiving $427.4 million in income from his reality television program and other endorsement and licensing deals through 2018. The newspaper reported that Trump paid just $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017.
Trump in 2020 called the article "fake news." A Trump Organization lawyer in 2020 said that Trump "paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government" over the prior decade.

How can the Committee leak them if someone named "Maddow" had gotten "a copy of his taxes and released them before he could, to the public, years ago"?
That Madcow dude had a two page summary of one year, Simp.

And you still haven't explained what enforcement your Dimtard clowns can do that the IRS can't.

You sure can pack a bunch of dumbassery in one post.

That Madcow dude had a two page summary of one year, Simp.
I know nothing of it, Ducky. A Trump excuse-maker insinuated it into the colloquium.

If you believe the IRS is infallible, you should inform the Supreme Court that recognizes the legitimacy of the House Ways and Means Committee's obtaining the Loser's tax records.

Forum List

Back