Trump releases his tax returns.

I am sure if he did the IRS would not be made public and neither would Trump...Yet, the Trump Enterprises former CFO plead guilty to tax fraud and will spill the beans on untaxed benefits Trump gave..

Like I said, let him run at this point he is totally poison except for the brainwashed. I don't see anyone trying to put him in jail, super duper.

Why not? Todd Chrisley just got 11years for bank fraud and tax fraud.

I'm pleased to hear that you also do not have a problem with the conservative Supreme Court ruling that Trump must release his tax returns to the House Ways and Means Committee.

I'm glad that I could clarify for you that the President accurately stated that "vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick."
No...Xiden lied: Did Biden Say You Won't Get COVID if You're Vaccinated?

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Xiden lied, people died...liars are dishonorable people....that's what you said....so you lied, you are a dishonorable person...thanks

I know nothing of it, Ducky. A Trump excuse-maker insinuated it into the colloquium.

If you believe the IRS is infallible, you should inform the Supreme Court that recognizes the legitimacy of the House Ways and Means Committee's obtaining the Loser's tax records.
You shoulda stopped afterthe first 3 words, Shitlips.

The courts tried him. The jury voted guilty.
no, the court held the trial, the DoJ tried them.

oh wait, forgot you didn’t even know the DOJ was run by the president…these separation of powers stuff from 8th grade civics can be hard….

the poster thinks taking legal deductions is cheating…because he lives in his parents basement and 7-11 deducts his taxes..frankly it’s sad his parents can’t still claim him as a dependent…

I am sure if he did the IRS would not be made public and neither would Trump...Yet, the Trump Enterprises former CFO plead guilty to tax fraud and will spill the beans on untaxed benefits Trump gave..
Too funny

Forum List

Back