Trump releases his tax returns.

I can see why you are pushing for a robust taxpayer funded mental health system, Nutbag.
Just because 50% of the prison population is crazy and 26% of the population are mentally ill and they are heavily armed lol... I am talking about taxing only the rich just like the Democrats are, super duper. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes right now and that is a huge giveaway to the rich period and a screw job for you period thanks GOP. The Democrats actually want to give tax cuts to regular people... Too bad you dupes are absolutely clueless

So you think that supporting rioters and looters can be condoned because of a policy that Ronald Reagan put in place almost forty years ago?

And your idea of a real mental health system is to legalize heroin so that more and more people can become homeless victims of the state? And releasing violent criminals so they can walk up behind old ladies and sucker-punch them crushing their skulls?

Fucking degenerate bastard!!!

If I ever see any of these motherfuckers pulling that shit in my town I have some social justice waiting for them here in TN.

that kind of thing works everywhere it is done, what we have is the worst possible system the worst drug problem of any modern country by far all to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share super duper. no one supports rioting and looting, brainwashed functional moron hater dupe.

So you think that supporting rioters and looters can be condoned because of a policy that Ronald Reagan put in place almost forty years ago?

And your idea of a real mental health system is to legalize heroin so that more and more people can become homeless victims of the state? And releasing violent criminals so they can walk up behind old ladies and sucker-punch them crushing their skulls?

Fucking degenerate bastard!!!

If I ever see any of these motherfuckers pulling that shit in my town I have some social justice waiting for them here in TN.

no releasing violent criminals or any of your other crap for crying out loud change the channel.

no releasing violent criminals or any of your other crap for crying out loud change the channel.
That's what you folks said before they released thousands of violent criminals in CA.
They're also letting violent criminals out on parole in NY.
Now this fucker wants to let a bunch of them out in PA.
Can't you see that the Democrat Party is trying to create chaos. They're nothing but a bunch of domestic-terrorists.
That baldheaded shitforbrains wants a beachfront property in Maui....and he'll get it when he sells out his state to the globalists.

Just because 50% of the prison population is crazy and 26% of the population are mentally ill and they are heavily armed lol... I am talking about taxing only the rich just like the Democrats are, super duper. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes right now and that is a huge giveaway to the rich period and a screw job for you period thanks GOP. The Democrats actually want to give tax cuts to regular people... Too bad you dupes are absolutely clueless
:cuckoo: :itsok:

Link us up to this imaginary "flat tax" you claim we have in the US.

1661208753050.png

And he owns the worst propaganda TV channel in the world, Fox News along with scumbag newspapers the New York Post the Wall Street Journal editorial board.... But you're off on some ridiculous conspiracy network that has no reality about it, brainwashed etc.
What's your point?

I already told you that Fox News isn't batting for the right wing.
They're really just leftists trying to trick conservatives.

The only people that think Fox News is really right wing is you dumb fucks.

....and all that money Hunter and the 'Big Guy' scored but failed to claim...

Yep, that also.

But they sure came after me for not filing....6 months after they cashed my check I sent when I filed.

Yep, that also.

But they sure came after me for not filing....6 months after they cashed my check I sent when I filed.

So you are saying the IRS makes mistakes and sometimes comes after those it has no business coming after...

Sounds like you resolved your issue - glad to hear it.

So you are saying the IRS makes mistakes and sometimes comes after those it has no business coming after...

Sounds like you resolved your issue - glad to hear it.

Not yet, been going on almost 2 years now. Since they decided we had not filed in 2020 (even though they cashed the check sent with the return) They looked back and decided we had not filed in 2013 or 2015 and they wanted 30 grand from us.

Hired a lawyer and agreed to a payment plan while they were deciding my case. Then a month ago they wanted more documents from 2013. Today got a letter saying they got my stuff and should decide my case by Oct. For the last almost 2 years have been paying more than 450 a month.

What are the chances if they rule in my favor I will get a dime of that money back?

Not yet, been going on almost 2 years now. Since they decided we had not filed in 2020 (even though they cashed the check sent with the return) They looked back and decided we had not filed in 2013 or 2015 and they wanted 30 grand from us.

Hired a lawyer and agreed to a payment plan while they were deciding my case. Then a month ago they wanted more documents from 2013. Today got a letter saying they got my stuff and should decide my case by Oct. For the last almost 2 years have been paying more than 450 a month.

What are the chances if they rule in my favor I will get a dime of that money back?
I got a letter from them 2 years ago telling me due to interest on the money I owed them and paid promptly I still owed them $3.25. The very next day I sent them a check for $3.25.

A week later I got another letter telling me that from the time they sent the last letter until they got my check, another $2.26 in interest had accumulated.

I kid you not!

So I sent them another check, this time for $10, with a not telling them I was sick of that crap and to apply whatever was left of the $10 to the next year's taxes.

I did not hear from them again.

I got a letter from them 2 years ago telling me due to interest on the money I owed them and paid promptly I still owed them $3.25. The very next day I sent them a check for $3.25.

A week later I got another letter telling me that from the time they sent the last letter until they got my check, another $2.26 in interest had accumulated.

I kid you not!

So I sent them another check, this time for $10, with a not telling them I was sick of that crap and to apply whatever was left of the $10 to the next year's taxes.

I did not hear from them again.

When I asked them how they could cash the check attacked to the return but not process the return I was told that when the mail arrives and is sorted the check goes one way down the hall and the return the other way. "two different departments" was the excuse.

We would not have agreed to the payment plan but my wife is a Fed Govt employee (VA Nurse) and her being behind to the IRS could have cost her job.

When I asked them how they could cash the check attacked to the return but not process the return I was told that when the mail arrives and is sorted the check goes one way down the hall and the return the other way. "two different departments" was the excuse.

We would not have agreed to the payment plan but my wife is a Fed Govt employee (VA Nurse) and her being behind to the IRS could have cost her job.
Thank your wife for me for everything she has done for vets.

sounds like your just another lefist tax cheat wanting others to pay their “fair share” when you don’t bother to pay. You make Al Sharpton proud

Well then, what we need is 87,000 more IRS agents to spread the love, right?

Well then, what we need is 87,000 more IRS agents to spread the love, right?

Only if they put them all working to get rid of the tractor trailer full of tax forms that are backlogged.

Only if they put them all working to get rid of the tractor trailer full of tax forms that are backlogged.
The ad they ran for them says they need to be proficient in firearms and willing to use them against Americans, so I'm guessing they won't be spending time sifting thru papers in a trailer.

Forum List

Back