Trump releases his tax returns.

Coming from a dirtbag that bought Russian Collusion...that's pretty rich.

Trump told the Russians to go ahead IN PUBLIC and hack Hillary- that's about it. But it is a fact that the Russians were all over social media and they and the hacking emails emails emails. turned out to be ******** but lost Hillary the election. and that's just fine with you morons... he could shoot somebody out on 5th ave and you'd still love him...

Funny how Board Dimtards ignore this court ruling saying a President can deem ANY DOCUMENT HIS PRIVATE DOCUMENT and continue with the TDS bullshit RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and “He cheated in his taxes or he would show them”.

Typical.

Yeah....something like CNN or PMSNBC.
All three are pretty poor at news, they just sit around arguing very divisive stuff. And very few news stories. But at least they aren't liars like they are over at fox- all the election fraud vax hoaxes mask problems etcetera etcetera endlessly. Miami has much more crime than new york city etcetera etcetera.\

All three are pretty poor at news, they just sit around arguing very divisive stuff. And very few news stories. But at least they aren't liars like they are over at fox- all the election fraud vax hoaxes mask problems etcetera etcetera endlessly. Miami has much more crime than new york city etcetera etcetera.\
Nah....CNN and MSNBC lie their asses off...support only one party.....and mislead the public.
MSNBC is actually preaching hate-speech against whites and claiming that white people are a threat to Democracy.
If that isn't a load of Bull Shit then I don't know what it is.

What they're hoping for is somebody taking things into their own hands and wasting some hoodrats and shoplifters while they're committing crimes.

Last edited:
This guy has some Yuge skeletons in his closet:

FasuxSuXwAQjFJ1.jpg

Nah....CNN and MSNBC lie their asses off...support only one party.....and mislead the public.
MSNBC is actually preaching hate-speech against whites and claiming that white people are a threat to Democracy.
If that isn't a load of Bull Shit then I don't know what it is.

What they're hoping for is somebody taking things into their own hands and wasting some hoodrats and shoplifters while they're committing crimes.

it is not whites, it is the GOP base who believe the election was stolen and other ridiculous conspiracies and are thus pretty violent. There is no truth whatsoever to that. It's been proven so you people are also against uh the FBI courts the Department of Justice you think Democrats are all pedophiles god knows what it's horrible. Poor America

I love that guy. God bless him lol. That election is another example of why I cannot understand why people vote for the stuffed shirt swine in the GOP... . Hyperbole for some...Jack Kemp. Go Bills!
You love the guy because he's a worthless POS that wants to turn your city into a warzone.
That just pumps your nads.

That would be the never ending incredibly stupid GOP war on drugs, already done. Try taxing the rich and having a modern country with a real mental health system....
So you think that supporting rioters and looters can be condoned because of a policy that Ronald Reagan put in place almost forty years ago?

And your idea of a real mental health system is to legalize heroin so that more and more people can become homeless victims of the state? And releasing violent criminals so they can walk up behind old ladies and sucker-punch them crushing their skulls?

Fucking degenerate bastard!!!

If I ever see any of these motherfuckers pulling that shit in my town I have some social justice waiting for them here in TN.

I guess FoxNews missed this story.

Poor little desperate proven lying lefturd. One man’s PERSONAL TAX PROBLEMS has nothing to do with the organization you retard. Or with Trump. Another complete failure by you.

That would be the never ending incredibly stupid GOP war on drugs, already done. Try taxing the rich and having a modern country with a real mental health system....
I can see why you are pushing for a robust taxpayer funded mental health system, Nutbag.

Forum List

Back