Trump Releases List of 11 Potential Nominees to U.S. Supreme Court

4a2ea88416d645239f944df8104986ac.jpg

Cathletics-meme.jpg

God is every thing including evil....evil is not Independent of God...

upload_2016-5-18_21-32-3.jpeg

You ask a lot of questions. Maybe you'd like to answer one for a change?

You answer my questions, and you have a serious and/or honest and/or on topic question, and I'll be happy to answer it.

Still, do you note where I admitted that you not only had a valid point, but agreed with you?

It really seemed to be the central point you were trying to make.

And you didn't follow up.

That's very odd.

Here, for discussion's sake.

The part where I agreed you were right.

4. MY GOD. This is, I can't believe it, a valid point. Yes, this is an attempt by Trump to gather support from the Conservatives in the GOP who he does not yet have.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Would you like to explain why you think that is a bad thing?

For some reason, you think I'm impressed with your comment. I'm not. You don't understand what I said and you think you do. It's boring.

My question for you is the same one I've asked you before. The one you refuse to answer. Until you answer it honestly....how can we ever have a meaningful discussion?

Considering how hostile our interactions are, the fact that we are in agreement on something is noteworthy.

Your pretense that it is not is not credible.

Your lack of interest in following up on YOUR point is very, very interesting.

I asked you a fairly open ended question, giving you the opportunity to make additional points while rambling on and on and liberally sprinkling your post with snarky pokes and smears.

ANd yet, you dodge that.

VERY STRANGE.

The only possible reason I can imagine is that you cannot explain why that is a bad thing. YOu were just trying it out to see if it was received in a negative fashion, and since it wasn't you have no interest in it.

Thus you didn't care about your own point, enough to talk about it.

Take that away and there is nothing else to your post but partisan bile.

62129873.jpg

I never said it was a bad thing. You said that. What's bad is that he has to do it. Idiot.

Now...answer my question, please.

It is not bad that he has to do it.

He won a primary, and now is reaching out to the supporters of the other candidates.

Once Sanders withdraws, Hillary will do the same.

and I did answer your question.

He's reaching out TO CONSERVATIVES who don't trust him. He's giving them a hand job......with no guarantee of completion. And you love it. You'll have your blue balls and love it.

You never answered my question. You are too PC to answer it. Bad. Believe me.

Where do they stand on eminent domain for real estate developers?

Do you really care, or are you just trying for a gotcha?

We need to get our priorities right

Protection of real estate developers has to be a priority

I asked a serious question.

And you dodge.

Asking a question you don't care about is intellectually dishonest.
No dodge......

Trump is more interested in eminent domain than rightwing favorites Roe v Wade, Heller and Obamacare
He might be ,or not ,but you sure don't know what he thinks,unless you just got off the phone with him,ypur full of shit more than most days
Prior to his sham of a campaign for president....
When did Trump ever show any interest in overturning Roe v Wade, gun rights or Obamacare?

You are so gullible to the charms of a snake oil salesman

Only 3 women and WHITES ONLY… A GOP wet dream…

573cc52b1600006400f93cbc.jpeg
Wh

What has you confused and bewildered is that all his life Donald Trump has sought out the very best and the very brightest for any job regardless of their race, color or gender. You Progressives have scoreboards where anyone is first graded on how many boxes of minorities can be checked off before their qualifications are even considered. I know, what a non-politically correct idea?

Do you really care, or are you just trying for a gotcha?

We need to get our priorities right

Protection of real estate developers has to be a priority

As you should know, the Supreme Court has already ruled on eminent domain.

I don't know about other states but Florida produced legislation which plugged the loophole left by the decision.

And the lefties on the court ruled it was okay to take your property so another private individual could use it to generate more taxes......

As I said but the court was still 5/4 with a majority leaning right. They still voted to limit private property rights.

I just googled Hardiman of Pennsylvania . Guy is 50 years old , looks VERY Conservative to me so if I read things correctly and if the Trump can stack the court , err , I mean if the TRUMP can appoint suitable Judges Gun Rights should be good for the next 50years L.Laugher !!

Yeah..the gun cites point out Sykes in particular..and another judge......so far not bad if he picks them.......I still like Cruz for Justice......but he will probably be the V.P.
----------------------- hope that Crus is VP and then after 8 years of the old Gentleman Trump we get 8 years of the young Crusader Cruz !!

You ask a lot of questions. Maybe you'd like to answer one for a change?

You answer my questions, and you have a serious and/or honest and/or on topic question, and I'll be happy to answer it.

Still, do you note where I admitted that you not only had a valid point, but agreed with you?

That's very odd.

4. MY GOD. This is, I can't believe it, a valid point. Yes, this is an attempt by Trump to gather support from the Conservatives in the GOP who he does not yet have.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Would you like to explain why you think that is a bad thing?

For some reason, you think I'm impressed with your comment. I'm not. You don't understand what I said and you think you do. It's boring.

My question for you is the same one I've asked you before. The one you refuse to answer. Until you answer it honestly....how can we ever have a meaningful discussion?

Considering how hostile our interactions are, the fact that we are in agreement on something is noteworthy.

I asked you a fairly open ended question, giving you the opportunity to make additional points while rambling on and on and liberally sprinkling your post with snarky pokes and smears.

ANd yet, you dodge that.

VERY STRANGE.

The only possible reason I can imagine is that you cannot explain why that is a bad thing. YOu were just trying it out to see if it was received in a negative fashion, and since it wasn't you have no interest in it.

62129873.jpg

I never said it was a bad thing. You said that. What's bad is that he has to do it. Idiot.

He won a primary, and now is reaching out to the supporters of the other candidates.

Sander's and Hillary are both going to withdraw? Curious.

That's very odd.

ANd yet, you dodge that.

VERY STRANGE.

62129873.jpg

He's reaching out TO CONSERVATIVES who don't trust him. He's giving them a hand job......with no guarantee of completion. And you love it. You'll have your blue balls and love it.

You never answered my question. You are too PC to answer it. Bad. Believe me.
d
Eat your heart out. At the same time, while the Republicans are pulling together, the Democrats are having fist fights. Imagine what the convention is going to be like.

Damn good list from what I've been reading. He made good on his promise (putting list out) and selected some pretty awesome prospects.....life is good
That Trump supporters are fine with women being compelled to give birth against their will through force of law comes as no surprise.

And that Trump supporters approve of increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty is consistent with the contempt Trump has for citizens’ civil rights.
Not this Trump supporter. I'm pretty pro-choice.

Don Willett is a justice on the Texas Supreme Court hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence and the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

This is further confirmation of Trump's contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.
Willet is also proof that Trump merely asked for a list of "suggestions" that would appeal to wing-nuts rather than be anyone he would appoint!

One Of Donald Trump's Supreme Court Picks Has Spent A Year Trolling Him On Twitter

HUH?.....Umm conservatives are ardent defenders of private property rights.
http://www.klgates.com/files/Public...ed-c775-46f0-8bcc-26e7645352de/PF06070705.pdf
The taking of property through Eminent Domain can be a sticky issue.
It is the interpretation of the meaning of "public use" and "public benefit" which from state to state can have different meanings.
SCOTUS has ruled separately on cases in CT and WA. Each with opposite results.
In the Kelo v New London case, SCOTUS ruled the taking of private land was legal. In Lasilla v Winatchee, SCOTUS ruled that the resulting project was not "for Public Use" and thus barred from moving forward.

Here they are in no particular order:
  1. Steven Colloton of Iowa
  2. Allison Eid of Colorado
  3. Raymond Gruender of Missouri.
  4. Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania
  5. Raymond Kethledge of Michigan
  6. Joan Larsen of Michigan
  7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  8. William Pryor of Alabama
  9. David Stras of Minnesota
  10. Diane Sykes of Wisconsin
  11. Don Willett of Texas

awwww..... how cute. all from states he needs to win.

and not a single decent judge among them.
Yes only flaming liberals can be "decent" judges.
You are hypocrite

Do you what eminent domain is?
I know Trump makes a fortune off of it
Really? Ok cite one case where any Trump project involved the taking of property without just or fair market compensation for private use.
BTW, you libs are funny lot.
You bitch and moan about the grime and decay of inner cities, yet when someone or a group decides to invest in these places with the idea of revitalizing the area so that those residing there can benefit, you people raise up against these projects. You refer to this as "gentrification".....But when such projects are proposed in outer ring areas in the exurbs, which you refer to as "integration", you see this as progress.
Ya can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back