Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

BREAKING: Trump BACK On Maine Ballot After Issuing Appeal​

Former President Donald J. Trump has been provisionally reinstated on the Maine Republican Party’s state presidential primary ballot. This follows the appeal against his earlier disqualification by Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, who had removed him from the ballot citing his alleged ineligibility under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Oh, poor Stalinberg80 will be devastated upon hearing this!
:113:

Lacking legal standing......
Very similar to the 63 (supposedly) "election fraud"court cases that Gulianni, Powell, and the rest of Trump's circus freak legal team tried to bring before federal judges after the 2020 election.
All laughed out of court for lack of standing.
Same thing right?

Im thinking Fascist like the DNC use this to maintain power.

You guys love to say us Democrats are what you are. You're fascists and nazi's and you try to say we are. You're racist and you try to say we are.

For example for how many decades have we said the judicial system was racist towards blacks? And we had evidence it was. But you white conservatives insisted the white justice system was not unfair to blacks. Deny, deny, deny.

But then Trump proves you guys know racism is real when it's a Mexican judge judging you. Remember Trump said a judge couldn't be impartial because he's Mexican? That's classic projecting my friend. And admitting you guys know racism exists. Or are you claiming Mexican judges can't be impartial but white judges can?

The Indiana-born federal judge who President Donald Trump once said could not be impartial because he was “Mexican”

You guys love to say us Democrats are what you are. You're fascists and nazi's and you try to say we are. You're racist and you try to say we are.

For example for how many decades have we said the judicial system was racist towards blacks? And we had evidence it was. But you white conservatives insisted the white justice system was not unfair to blacks. Deny, deny, deny.

But then Trump proves you guys know racism is real when it's a Mexican judge judging you. Remember Trump said a judge couldn't be impartial because he's Mexican? That's classic projecting my friend. And admitting you guys know racism exists. Or are you claiming Mexican judges can't be impartial but white judges can?

The Indiana-born federal judge who President Donald Trump once said could not be impartial because he was “Mexican”
Your side is the one using Govt and tax payers dollars going after political opponents.

Tell me about Lerner and the IRS...hmmm

Your side is the one using Govt and tax payers dollars going after political opponents.

Tell me about Lerner and the IRS...hmmm
Why are you crying like a bitch? Politics is competitive. If course we're going to use rules and laws against you to bully you politically. Mitch McConnell did the same when he denied Obama a supreme court pick. At least that old fuck understands the game and isn't out here crying about it like you soft ass MAGAts.

Why are you crying like a bitch? Politics is competitive. If course we're going to use rules and laws against you to bully you politically. Mitch McConnell did the same when he denied Obama a supreme court pick. At least that old fuck understands the game and isn't out here crying about it like you soft ass MAGAts.
Who's crying like a bitch? Get over it or go back to your Jamaican shithole.

What needs to be remembered is the ME SoS's ruling is just the first step in the process and in accordance with ME state law. Something Bellows mentioned in her ruling. The point being state law is being followed to the letter, the way it was meant to work. The next step being a judicial process.

Just stop whining. No one likes whinny bitches, especially non-Americans.
Agreed. Stop whining like a bitch that Democrats used their authority to remove an insurrectionist from the ballot and now that insurrectionist has to take them to court. That's all. You can stop being bitches now.

Agreed. Stop whining like a bitch that Democrats used their authority to remove an insurrectionist from the ballot and now that insurrectionist has to take them to court. That's all. You can stop being bitches now.

We want the corrupt right wing Supreme Court to tell us why he's not an insurrectionist. I heard Trump has 5 arguments for them to choose from. They will use one of them as their reason he should stay on the ballot.

But they will rule no he is/was not above the law when he was President. He's trying to say he didn't break the law because he was president. But at the same time Mitch said he was guilty for the insurrection but was no longer president so he wouldn't convict. He was guilty but wouldn't convict. I hope they call Mitch to testify in the trial set for around May I believe. Great timing.

If America wants Hilter 2.0 fine. Vote for him

Do Republicans realize Trump's not going to win Maine even if he's on the ballot? So they must love this non issue. A nothing burger. OR, are Democrats throwing everything at Trump keeping him on defense? I think this is hurting Trump. Don't forget Hillary was way up in the polls this time the year she lost to Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Maybe not in your shithole country…. :auiqs.jpg:

not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
phrase of guilty

1. innocent, especially of a formal charge.

With 57 Senators voting 'Guilty', that's a long way from being 'innocent'.

Even McConnell made it clear that he believed Trump was guilty.

The fact that there were 43 Republican spineless weenies that refused to remove him from office does not mean he is innocent by a long shot.

What needs to be remembered is the ME SoS's ruling is just the first step in the process and in accordance with ME state law. Something Bellows mentioned in her ruling. The point being state law is being followed to the letter, the way it was meant to work. The next step being a judicial process.
What state law did she reference in her ruling, Simp?

The fact that there were 43 Republican spineless weenies that refused to remove him from office does not mean he is innocent by a long shot.
Innocent.

Deal with it, vermin.

They said they would have IF he was still president. But technically he wasn't. Biden was. How slick was that?

So Republicans, don't cry that we are charging him in court for these crimes. Trump would not be charged if Mitch would have convicted him. Then Trump couldn't run again and we wouldn't be charging a fucking former president.

This is so embarrassing to the USA. It's why Nancy didn't impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

The Bush administration has been widely criticized for the way it hyped the intelligence about weapons of mass destruction to build the case for war in Iraq. Pelosi, whose first stint as House speaker began in January 2007, resisted repeated calls from her party to pursue impeachment articles against Bush for his handling of the war.

At a CNN town hall last month, the California Democrat briefly commented on her resistance to the effort at the time, saying, “I didn’t want it to be a way of life in our country.”

In 1998, Clinton became the second president to be impeached over his affair with Monica Lewinsky, though he was later acquitted in a Senate trial.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Forum List

Back