Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop U.S.-German Car Sales

Ah Oh! Another Trump scandal! One for every hour of the clock!

Trump! The fly in the ointment of comfortable global elitist oligarchies everywhere!

Trump. The unrepentant nationalist capitalist!

Ahhh. It feels good to be American again.
So what other nation have you been giving your allegiance to? Russia? I am 73 years old, and have been an American the whole time.

BREAKING NEWS!!
BREAKING TRUMP NEWS!!!
BREAKING VERY VERY VERY DAMAGING TRUMP NEWS!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

trump-slap-vince.gif

(VVVFNN) Donald Trump has now physically assaulted a man! He bitch slapped him in front of thousands in a sports arena. This is real and very, very, VERY damaging for Donald Trump and will lead to his Impeachment. This requires a super special prosecutor and the full resources of the National Defense Apparatus. No stone will be left un-turned, no feathers will be left un-ruffled, and no drawers will be left un-rifled! This ANIMAL must be stopped at any cost. This secret and damning video was provided by unnamed, but extremely reliable, anonymous sources deep in the bowels of the Trump White House. The Very Very VERY Fake News Network (VVVFNN) is dedicated to reporting anything that could damage Donald Trump without regard for truth or accuracy. It is our mission and our duty to do whatever is necessary to get clicks and views to our pathetic and dying business while harming the Presidency of Donald J Trump. If we can help terrorists, that is just a bonus! Please support the Very Very VERY Fake News Network by watching or reading: MSNBC, CNN, Wash Post, NY Times, LA Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, and various other VFN affiliates. Or send us money! EBT accepted!
Ah yes, the modern GOP. Physically assaulting the press is now acceptable. You 'Conservatives' are despicable.

BREAKING NEWS!!
BREAKING TRUMP NEWS!!!
BREAKING VERY VERY VERY DAMAGING TRUMP NEWS!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

trump-slap-vince.gif

(VVVFNN) Donald Trump has now physically assaulted a man! He bitch slapped him in front of thousands in a sports arena. This is real and very, very, VERY damaging for Donald Trump and will lead to his Impeachment. This requires a super special prosecutor and the full resources of the National Defense Apparatus. No stone will be left un-turned, no feathers will be left un-ruffled, and no drawers will be left un-rifled! This ANIMAL must be stopped at any cost. This secret and damning video was provided by unnamed, but extremely reliable, anonymous sources deep in the bowels of the Trump White House. The Very Very VERY Fake News Network (VVVFNN) is dedicated to reporting anything that could damage Donald Trump without regard for truth or accuracy. It is our mission and our duty to do whatever is necessary to get clicks and views to our pathetic and dying business while harming the Presidency of Donald J Trump. If we can help terrorists, that is just a bonus! Please support the Very Very VERY Fake News Network by watching or reading: MSNBC, CNN, Wash Post, NY Times, LA Times. NBC, CBS, ABC, and various other VFN affiliates. Or send us money! EBT accepted!
Ah yes, the modern GOP. Physically assaulting the press is now acceptable. You 'Conservatives' are despicable.
Despicable??? Old, you're far too nice

I am 73 years old, and have been an American the whole time.

Or maybe you are just old, fat and senile, drooling in your wheelchair and everything you think you remember now about being an American was just a dream from last night.

I am 73 years old, and have been an American the whole time.

Or maybe you are just old, fat and senile, drooling in your wheelchair and everything you think you remember now about being an American was just a dream from last night.
How old are you, old boy? I am employed full time with a lot of overtime in a steel mill as a millwright. In 11 of the last 12 years my gross income has been over 100K a year. And I do realize that time has been very kind to me. My hobby and fun is geology. Part of that is the fun of collecting different minerals located in hard to get to places. With acclimatization, I do some collecting at 14,000 ft. Antero in Colorado. Again, I am one lucky SOB.

And, by the way, one of those bad dreams was being in uniform and on base when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. Ever spend a day wondering if you would even see the flash of the bomb that killed you?

Unfortunately El Dumpster can't distinguish a stage show from the Presidency.
He's doing pretty good actually. Meanwhile you're here pounding out juvenile shit everyday on your feces coated keyboard. It's all a matter of priorities.
What has he done? Other than be an embarrassment.

Crazy people can own guns, mining companies can pollute streams & rivers, Financial advisors can chear clients, US corps can secretly bribe overseas officials.

Meanwhile no jobs bill. No infrastructure bill.
Stopped bad trade agreements, secured our border (work in progress), protected our police, attempted to provide national security but liberal judges are blocking it.

Actually he has cost Americans. TPP had sovereignty issues that could have been worked through and would have lowered or eliminated tariffs on thousands of American goods and services. Does protecting the police include eliminating loan forgiveness for those who work in public service jobs? The fact is that Trump's ban on Muslims is not protecting us and it has nothing to do with liberal judges. The fact is that it may have prevented at most 1 incident. The other attacks of terror committed against this country came from countries not covered by Trump's ban. Several by American citizens.
How do you know any of that? You're talking out of your ass. Trump's ban isn't protecting us because it hasn't been implemented yet and only involved a half dozen troubled countries, not an entire religion. The fact that you ignore all those slaughtered my Muslim fanatics to make your case means you are here simply for propaganda.

It's cruel to the families and victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, the night club in Florida, San Bernadino, 9/11, Fort Hood and countless other.

Trump will create a import duty war in order to keep the US market for US manufacturers.

Trump will get US manufacturers sole access to 320 million US citizens while alienating US manufacturers to the billions of people in the world.

What kind of businessman would do that? One that is a moron.
I haven't heard his say that. The Simpson cartoon show is not a reliable source. But go ahead and post your success story so we can compare. So far we know you have access to someone's computer....

Unfortunately El Dumpster can't distinguish a stage show from the Presidency.
He's doing pretty good actually. Meanwhile you're here pounding out juvenile shit everyday on your feces coated keyboard. It's all a matter of priorities.
What has he done? Other than be an embarrassment.

Crazy people can own guns, mining companies can pollute streams & rivers, Financial advisors can chear clients, US corps can secretly bribe overseas officials.

Meanwhile no jobs bill. No infrastructure bill.
Stopped bad trade agreements, secured our border (work in progress), protected our police, attempted to provide national security but liberal judges are blocking it.

Actually he has cost Americans. TPP had sovereignty issues that could have been worked through and would have lowered or eliminated tariffs on thousands of American goods and services. Does protecting the police include eliminating loan forgiveness for those who work in public service jobs? The fact is that Trump's ban on Muslims is not protecting us and it has nothing to do with liberal judges. The fact is that it may have prevented at most 1 incident. The other attacks of terror committed against this country came from countries not covered by Trump's ban. Several by American citizens.
How do you know any of that? You're talking out of your ass. Trump's ban isn't protecting us because it hasn't been implemented yet and only involved a half dozen troubled countries, not an entire religion. The fact that you ignore all those slaughtered my Muslim fanatics to make your case means you are here simply for propaganda.

It's cruel to the families and victims of the Boston Marathon bombing, the night club in Florida, San Bernadino, 9/11, Fort Hood and countless other.
Trump's ban was for 90 days so they could devise a vetting process.

Its been over 90 days so shouldn't that vetting process already been developed? So why the ban now?

Trump will create a import duty war in order to keep the US market for US manufacturers.

Trump will get US manufacturers sole access to 320 million US citizens while alienating US manufacturers to the billions of people in the world.

I haven't heard his say that. The Simpson cartoon show is not a reliable source. But go ahead and post your success story so we can compare. So far we know you have access to someone's computer....
Trump wants US produced products sold in the US & has threatened to slap a 35% tax on imports.

Trump & evidently you are too stupid to know other countries will just tax our imports.

Trump is pissing away billions of potential customers to try to lock in 315 million.

Now that is really stupid.

59275148200000290016ef81.jpeg

During a meeting with top leaders of the European Union, President Donald Trump said “the Germans are bad, very bad,” according to participants in the room who spoke to German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Trump’s specific criticism was that Germany’s auto industry exported cars. “See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. Terrible,” Der Spiegel reports he said. “We will stop this.”

In January, Trump threatened to slap a 35 percent tax on German auto imports. “If you want to build cars in the world, then I wish you all the best. You can build cars for the United States, but for every car that comes to the USA, you will pay 35 percent tax,” he said. “I would tell BMW that if you are building a factory in Mexico and plan to sell cars to the USA, without a 35 percent tax, then you can forget that.”

Trump’s new comments impugning the Germans for exporting cars were made in a meeting with the European Commission president, Jean-Claude Juncker, and the European Council president, Donald Tusk. Juncker, Der Spiegel reports, supported the Germans.

Another German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung, reported that E.U. representatives felt their U.S. counterparts did not understand that the E.U. negotiates trade agreements as a single entity, rather than on a country-to-country basis. That is, the U.S. can negotiate trade deals with the E.U. as a whole, but not individually with the separate members of the E.U.

Der Spiegel reported that Gary Cohn, the director of Trump’s National Economic Council, appeared to believe that the U.S. could negotiate different trade deals with Germany and Belgium.

This is not the first time this basic misunderstanding has cropped up. When German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House in March, she had to explain how E.U. trade deals were negotiated almost a dozen times, a senior German official told the Times of London.

“Ten times Trump asked [Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,’” the official said. “On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.’”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday.

More: Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop U.S.-German Car Sales

The man-child is an embarrassing idiot. I hope foreigners don't think all Americans are that stupid.

They don't understand that we aren't going to be their bitches any more.

I really wonder WTF do these people think being American is?

During a meeting with top leaders of the European Union, President Donald Trump said “the Germans are bad, very bad,” according to participants in the room who spoke to German newspaper Der Spiegel.

Trump’s specific criticism was that Germany’s auto industry exported cars. “See the millions of cars they are selling in the U.S. Terrible,” Der Spiegel reports he said. “We will stop this.”

In January, Trump threatened to slap a 35 percent tax on German auto imports. “If you want to build cars in the world, then I wish you all the best. You can build cars for the United States, but for every car that comes to the USA, you will pay 35 percent tax,” he said. “I would tell BMW that if you are building a factory in Mexico and plan to sell cars to the USA, without a 35 percent tax, then you can forget that.”

Trump’s new comments impugning the Germans for exporting cars were made in a meeting with the European Commission president, Jean-Claude Juncker, and the European Council president, Donald Tusk. Juncker, Der Spiegel reports, supported the Germans.

Another German newspaper, Süddeutsche Zeitung, reported that E.U. representatives felt their U.S. counterparts did not understand that the E.U. negotiates trade agreements as a single entity, rather than on a country-to-country basis. That is, the U.S. can negotiate trade deals with the E.U. as a whole, but not individually with the separate members of the E.U.

Der Spiegel reported that Gary Cohn, the director of Trump’s National Economic Council, appeared to believe that the U.S. could negotiate different trade deals with Germany and Belgium.

This is not the first time this basic misunderstanding has cropped up. When German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House in March, she had to explain how E.U. trade deals were negotiated almost a dozen times, a senior German official told the Times of London.

“Ten times Trump asked [Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,’” the official said. “On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.’”

More: Trump Reportedly Called Germans 'Very Bad,' Vowed To Stop U.S.-German Car Sales

The man-child is an embarrassing idiot. I hope foreigners don't think all Americans are that stupid.

But we never were their bitches.

Trump wants US produced products sold in the US & has threatened to slap a 35% tax on imports.

Trump & evidently you are too stupid to know other countries will just tax our imports.

Trump is pissing away billions of potential customers to try to lock in 315 million.

So, you haven't noticed that "free trade" hasn't worked out for US that way?

But we never were their bitches.

Check the US/EU trade balances for the last 50 years. We've been their bitch for a long time.

We are already at a trade imbalance, which is the problem. But I notice you have no success story, just more diaper slinging.

yawn...

"Very very bad" and this AH took economics at Penn?

Germany bad, very bad
Bad hombres, no?
ISIS are losers....Trump no like losers like ISIS and Rosie O'Donnell

This coming from a man who brags about his Wharton education

Germany brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and two world wars. Now they push globalism and multiculturalism, which are leading Western civilization yet again to destabilization and war. You'd think people would wise up and stop following the Germans' lead....but here you are embracing yet another failed ideology of theirs.
Are you saying they are bad hombres?
Germany, bad, very bad
Hitler was a German, Hitler killed Jews, my son in law Brad is a Jew, gave me little Jew grandkids
Germany did build a wall though, big beautiful wall, kept the Mexicans out of Germany. Don't know why they tore it down
Now they are flooded with Mexicans.......or is it Muslim?
I get them confused sometimes

"Very very bad" and this AH took economics at Penn?

Germany bad, very bad
Bad hombres, no?
ISIS are losers....Trump no like losers like ISIS and Rosie O'Donnell

This coming from a man who brags about his Wharton education

Germany brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and two world wars. Now they push globalism and multiculturalism, which are leading Western civilization yet again to destabilization and war. You'd think people would wise up and stop following the Germans' lead....but here you are embracing yet another failed ideology of theirs.
Are you saying they are bad hombres?
Germany, bad, very bad
Hitler was a German, Hitler killed Jews, my son in law Brad is a Jew, gave me little Jew grandkids
Germany did build a wall though, big beautiful wall, kept the Mexicans out of Germany. Don't know why they tore it down
Now they are flooded with Mexicans.......or is it Muslim?
I get them confused sometimes

Are you happy with our large trade deficit with the EU?

Germany has become the new leader of the west. Stupid trump thinks bragging, strutting, lying, insulting are qualifications for leading. Stupid RWNJ sheep agree.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Yes, it appears Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world.
Her judgement is trusted over Trumps

Her country is making money hand over fist with their current trade deals.

We are being fucked by ours.

It is not a matter of judgement, but conflicting interests.

Which side do you support?

The right wing voted for him.

Forum List

Back