🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump rescues poor and starving countries -

maybe Willie can do a few Farm Aid concerts, and chip in -

Trump says US will purchase crops to offset China losses

so how is all that tariff $$$ helping us if Goldilocks takes the long road ?

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????
From the link: "Trump said on Twitter on Friday that the U.S. will use its money from the tariffs to buy American agricultural products “in larger amounts than China ever did” and send it to “poor & starving countries” for humanitarian aid."

I'm confused! I thought we don't GET tariffs, we PAY tariffs. So when China ships us a load of Maytags and IPods, we pay an extra 25% and the cost to us goes up. And on top of that, we, thru taxes, subsidize the farmers who can't sell to China because of tariffs at their end. Every tweet I've seen from our tax-scammer-in-chief seems to imply that the tariffs hurt the supplier when they actually hurt the receiver. But then, what can one say to a bunch of people who think unwillingness to cover a broken promise (Mexico wall payment) is the reluctant taxpayer's fault instead of the one who promised time and time again as he knew full well Mexico would give us the finger. He knows his stooges well.
So we start building our own factories...

why do we want to move backwards in time?

Also, with the exception of during recessions, American manufacturing output has been pretty steadily growing...

View attachment 260278
Of course bagging a coffee is considered a unit of manufacturing.
China is polluting the world and killing their own people.
It makes good sense dollar wise...

Definition: Manufacturing jobs are defined as those that create new products either directly from raw materials or components.

Manufacturing Jobs: Examples, Types and Changes

bagging coffee would not qualify.

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????
From the link: "Trump said on Twitter on Friday that the U.S. will use its money from the tariffs to buy American agricultural products “in larger amounts than China ever did” and send it to “poor & starving countries” for humanitarian aid."

I'm confused! I thought we don't GET tariffs, we PAY tariffs. So when China ships us a load of Maytags and IPods, we pay an extra 25% and the cost to us goes up. And on top of that, we, thru taxes, subsidize the farmers who can't sell to China because of tariffs at their end. Every tweet I've seen from our tax-scammer-in-chief seems to imply that the tariffs hurt the supplier when they actually hurt the receiver. But then, what can one say to a bunch of people who think unwillingness to cover a broken promise (Mexico wall payment) is the reluctant taxpayer's fault instead of the one who promised time and time again as he knew full well Mexico would give us the finger. He knows his stooges well.

Also, with the exception of during recessions, American manufacturing output has been pretty steadily growing...

View attachment 260278

Definition: Manufacturing jobs are defined as those that create new products either directly from raw materials or components.

You’re using a company’s definition?
Seriously?

:linky::link:
I talk to industry insiders.
Living in the NY vicinity and having fellow congregants who own mega food companies has it’s advantages.

more "because I said so".

dude you are so full of shit you should be forced to use brown font. Holy fuck dude, is there anything you do not just make up?
What backs you up?
A Link to an employment agency?
And you’re not embarrassed?

Living in the NY vicinity and having fellow congregants who own mega food companies has it’s advantages.

dude you are so full of shit you should be forced to use brown font. Holy fuck dude, is there anything you do not just make up?
I don’t make up the fact that Apple and Amazon kick ass and the rest suck.

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????

View attachment 260278

One needs to take into account two items in regard to this

(1) productivity has been steadily climbing & is at peak levels
(2) as a result less people are employed in the manufacturing sector per RO level

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????

View attachment 260278

(2) as a result less people are employed in the manufacturing sector per RO level
Meanwhile, FoxConn built an additional 500,000 worker complex about 2 years ago.
Yeah, I guess they were bored.

View attachment 260278

Seriously?

Seems an employment service would know what is and what is not manufacturing.

View attachment 260278

Seriously?

Seems an employment service would know what is and what is not manufacturing.
They know how to attract business.

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????

View attachment 260278

Meanwhile, FoxConn built an additional 500,000 worker complex about 2 years ago.

Where did FoxConn build this?

View attachment 260278

China!
We got the demand, we got the credit cards, China has the slaves.

What backs you up?

how about this from the government...https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017/02/08/r44755.pdf

Almost without exception, these provisions define manufacturing as the process of physically transforming goods. Physical transformation involves what might be thought of as traditional manufacturing activities such as molding, cutting, and assembly.

what poor country ?

Mexico
Africa

??????????????

View attachment 260278

I was commenting on the RO chart concerning American manufacturing.

I wasn't commenting on China.

Cheers

What backs you up?

how about this from the government...https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017/02/08/r44755.pdf

Almost without exception, these provisions define manufacturing as the process of physically transforming goods. Physical transformation involves what might be thought of as traditional manufacturing activities such as molding, cutting, and assembly.
Read the first three words.

View attachment 260278

Cheers
I know.
It’s time we started manufacturing here.

What backs you up?

Read the first three words.

I read them. Still does not mean filling bags with coffee would ever qualify, you are just making that shit up. No definition of manufacturing anywhere covers filling a bag with anything in its original form. You just make shit up and post it on here.

View attachment 260278

Cheers
I know.
It’s time we started manufacturing here.

We never stopped, I have given you the proof of that.

View attachment 260278

China!

A winning trifecta. :19:

View attachment 260278

China!

You being a cold hearted snob is not my problem.

China!

You being a cold hearted snob is not my problem.

I am not a snob! How dare you! :21::21:

Forum List

Back