Trump Responsible for Chemical Attacks by Assad in Syria

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-haley-idUSKBN1712QL
We have a certified LIBLOON here!!! Ding ding ding!!!

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.

Trump's Presidency has effectively withdrawn the U.S. from having any say in Russian affairs. Assad will have Syria, and we may as well be waving goodbye to what will soon cease to be Ukraine.
Good. Why do you want war with Russia. Are you dumb?

very sad-----the evil force AXIS seems to have won this round-----and Yemen too

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.

Trump gave Assad permission to use chemical warfare in Syria that led to murdering civilians, including young children. The monster Assad was given that permission when the trump administration announced that replacing Assad would no longer be a priority of the US about a week before the chemical warfare attacks began. Not a coincidence.

You have really outdone yourself with this one.

Congratulations.

You're insane

sheeeesh lassie------my "silly idea" was not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

You're insane

These idiots have jumped the shark with they mindless crap and accusations.

You're insane

True lassie darling-----but MAINTAIN YOUR IRISH DIGNITY------for now

These idiots have jumped the shark with they mindless crap and accusations.

I don't. Unless Russia starts invading our allies like it did to Ukraine. I also don't like having a Russia puppet as our President.
You are uninformed. Russia did not invade Ukraine dummy. Stop getting you news from the ruling establishment.

IMG_0535.JPG

You are uninformed. Russia did not invade Ukraine dummy. Stop getting you news from the ruling establishment.

Yeah. They're just "borrowing" that land.

You have really outdone yourself with this one.

Congratulations.
Not my original idea. It is a global topic of discussion. Did trump's change in policy towards Syria and Assad give Assad confidence to us chemical weapons?

Obama did a great job in Syria. He armed ISIS, let the war drag on, got Russia to plant a base in Syria, and did nothing....
That is right, the Red line was cross by Assad but he did nothing and now it is a big mess in Syria,

Forum List

Back