Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

That was so offensive to put a Kotex machine in the boys restroom. The girls would not want a jock strap machine in their restrooms.

A lot of decisions adults make today are horrible.

I don't know how long the unit was up there on the wall before it was torn down, but my question would be this, was it being used at all for the way that it was intended to be used? I am asking because if it isn't used enough or at all, could that right there be enough to send the message that needs to be sent?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The articles I have read say the machine was vandalized within the first hour. To me that indicates it was a pre planned and thought act of vandalism, not a spontaneous reaction.

so, what you are saying is that both sides reward vandalism.

I guess you are correct

July 2017: During a speech to law enforcement officers in Long Island, New York, Trump seemingly encouraged police officers to be rough with people they were arresting, per ABC News. "Please don't be too nice," he told the audience.

August 2017: In the aftermath of the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump failed to unequivocally condemn the violence and said "many sides" were to blame, failing to distinguish between those who participated in the "Unite the Right" rally and those who showed up in opposition to it.

That was so offensive to put a Kotex machine in the boys restroom. The girls would not want a jock strap machine in their restrooms.

A lot of decisions adults make today are horrible.

So ignore it ..Laugh... it's harmless.

September 2020: When offered the chance to unequivocally condemn white supremacist violence during the first presidential debate, Trump failed to do so, instead telling the far-right Proud Boys that they should "stand back and stand by."

January 2021: At a rally preceding the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Trump repeated false claims that the 2020 election had been stolen and told supporters that "we're going to walk down to the Capitol," adding that "you'll never take back our country with weakness."

Trump rewarded Kyle Rittenhouse.. He likes vigilantes.
/----/ How do you classify the people he shot? Are they your unsung heroes?
1710677832609.png

1710677848736.png

1710677864199.png

Last edited:
/----/ Thanks for finally taking a stand, even though it disagrees with mine. See, it didn't hurt.
WTF are you talking about? I’ve said this was wrong from the start there has been no deviation on my stance that vandalism is wrong. Either you confused me with someone else, are a liar, or just don’t know what you’re talking about

Nothin i have seen shows the dispenser was damaged....they had no reason to damage it anyhow....to damage a metal box would probably require a sledge hammer...

The point of the thread was to attack Trump for supporting these boys. I am sure that will get him even more votes...

It was supposed to be hanging on the wall and it got torn down. AKA broken off. Even if it's still in working order that still classifies as vandalism and I was not attacking Trump btw. I know he had good intentions but I just don't agree with his response.
one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.

Umm what?

/——/ Because you’re so wishy washy. You straddle the fence on whether the kid and Trump did the right thing.

No, I never said that. I only said that it was cool that Trump gave him the kid the letter and the cap, that doesn't mean I thought that he was right. Neither of them were.

WTF are you talking about? I’ve said this was wrong from the start there has been no deviation on my stance that vandalism is wrong.

So have I.

No, I never said that. I only said that it was cool that Trump gave him the kid the letter and the cap, that doesn't mean I thought that he was right. Neither of them were.
I think that is the reason you are portrayed wishy washy. You think it’s cool Trump rewarded the kid with a letter and hat for ripping down the machine. There is nothing cool about what the kid did nor the reaction of Trump. The kid didn’t get the letter for any other reason than his vandalism Trump supported

It’s like saying you think it’s cool to drive drunk but don’t support drunk drivers. You can’t eat your cake and have it to.

I think that is the reason you are portrayed wishy washy. You think it’s cool Trump rewarded the kid with a letter and hat for ripping down the machine. There is nothing cool about what the kid did nor the reaction of Trump.

No I do not think that it's cool that he got rewarded. Perhaps I should rephrase it into in any other circumstance that it would have been cool that Trump would have contacted him then.

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

Its great that trump takes time to tackle the big issues. It shows how he has matured since his election loss.

I just find it rather bizarre that people seem to think that everything is a political issue. The law doesn't change no matter what party you're from.

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

I know you are a Trump supporter. Kuddos for keeping it real and objective. We should all be able to call out faults by those on our “side” of the aisle. Too many out there just blindly and ignorantly making excuses for everything done by those representing their party. How about showing a little backbone and demanding better from those we support. Nicely done.

I know you are a Trump supporter. Kuddos for keeping it real and objective. We should all be able to call out faults by those on our “side” of the aisle. Too many out there just blindly and ignorantly making excuses for everything done by those representing their party. How about showing a little backbone and demanding better from those we support. Nicely done.

Thanks as I just don't get why everything has to be a political issue as I already posted. If I see Trump does something that I don't agree with I'm going to call him out on it.

Forum List

Back