Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Donald Trump Met Russian Ambassador During The Campaign, Despite Repeated Denials

On April 27, Trump met Sergey Kislyak in Washington, D.C., before a big foreign policy speech.

President Donald Trump and his advisers have, on dozens of occasions, denied Trump’s campaign aides and other associates had any contact with Russian officials.

Those denials were not true. At least five members of his team met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump officially took office.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders tried to mitigate the spiraling situation last week, telling reporters the main issue was that Trump himself had never met with any Russian government officials during the campaign.

“The big point here is the president himself knows what his involvement was, and that’s zero,” Huckabee Sanders said on March 3. “And I think that he’s the primary person that should be held responsible, and he had no interaction, and I think that’s what the story should be focused on.”

But according to a May 13, 2016 report in The Wall Street Journal noticed by AmericaBlog, Trump had at least some interaction with Kislyak on April 27, right in the midst of campaign season.

The communication happened right before Trump delivered a foreign policy speech at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

“I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia—from a position of strength only—is possible, absolutely possible,” Mr. Trump said in a foreign-policy speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel in April. “Some say the Russians won’t be reasonable. I intend to find out.”

A few minutes before he made those remarks, Mr. Trump met at a VIP reception with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak. Mr. Trump warmly greeted Mr. Kislyak and three other foreign ambassadors who came to the reception.

More: Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

This is yet another reason why we must have honest and thorough investigations and set the record straight.

Trump campaign approved adviser's trip to Moscow

Campaign leaders knew in advance of Carter Page's Russia visit in July 2016, former aide says.

Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski approved foreign policy adviser Carter Page’s now-infamous trip to Moscow last summer on the condition that he would not be an official representative of the campaign, according to a former campaign adviser.

A few weeks before he traveled to Moscow to give a July 7 speech, Page asked J.D. Gordon, his supervisor on the campaign’s National Security Advisory Committee, for permission to make the trip, and Gordon strongly advised against it, Gordon, a retired Naval officer, told POLITICO.

Report: Lewandowski Approved Trump Adviser’s Trip To Moscow During Campaign

It just gets deeper and deeper.

Bwuhahahaha

Snowflakes atill clinging to their BS 'McCarthyism' that has blown up in their faces...

32 Liberals minimum 'communicated' with Russians.

2 lied about it before Congress.

1 met with Putin.

1 has a history of 'exchanging gifts' with Russians Ambassadors

No evidence given to support the 'The Russians hacked the election' lie

The FBI already declared no connection between Trump and Putin / Russia

No evidence of Flynn crime or unethical behavior with the Russians

No evidence proving Sessions' Perjury / crime

Obama used the 'Rusdian hack' lie as an excuse to wiretap and spy on the GOP's Presidential candidate during the election

The whole thing is crashing down around the seditious Democrats.

Beautiful! :p

Bwuhahahaha

Snowflakes atill clinging to their BS 'McCarthyism' that has blown up in their faces...

32 Liberals minimum 'communicated' with Russians.

2 lied about it before Congress.

1 met with Putin.

1 has a history of 'exchanging gifts' with Russians Ambassadors

No evidence given to support the 'The Russians hacked the election' lie

The FBI already declared no connection between Trump and Putin / Russia

No evidence of Flynn crime or unethical behavior with the Russians

No evidence proving Sessions' Perjury / crime

Obama used the 'Rusdian hack' lie as an excuse to wiretap and spy on the GOP's Presidential candidate during the election

The whole thing is crashing down around the seditious Democrats.

Beautiful! :p
Ok, Pinnochio.

Well that's it. Clearly trump is guilty of treason. Time to make pence president

1st, put McCaskill, Pelosi, and Schumer in jail for Perjury and Treason.

Drag the 29 other Democrats who have met with Russians before Congress to investigate them.

Sessions should indict Obama for facilitating illegal Intel leaks and for falsely spying on an oppising party's candidate during an election...his own personal 'Watergate'.

Last edited:
The truth is that Trump meeting a Russian does not matter any more than the Fact that 32 Democrats did.

Since the Russians never 'hacked the election', the whole lie about Trump collusion with the Russians is FALSE.

Again, this whole thing is a liberal one-sided partisan 'McCarthy' witch hunt intended to distract from the fact that Democrats were exposed as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites. AND to sedetiously undermine the newly elected govt....which is far worse than innocently meeting with a Russian.

Major Trouble Ahead, put your seat belts on..

tv-reactions-crash-airplane-panic.gif

US secretary of state Rex Tillerson

Earlier that year, Exxon won a deal worth an estimated $500 billion to explore oil in Russia’s Arctic, alongside state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross

Billionaire vulture investor Wilbur Ross took an ownership stake in the troubled Bank of Cyprus in 2014, reportedly tying him to a number of Russian oligarch investors with close Kremlin links, including longtime Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg and former KGB agent Vladimir

Former campaign chairman Paul Manafort

On Feb. 14, the New York Times reported that Manafort was one of four Trump campaign officials being investigated by the FBI for being in contact with Russian officials throughout the campaign. Manafort called the reports

Former Russia adviser Carter Page

departed the campaign in September, shortly after reports surfaced that the FBI was investigating his meetings with sanctioned Russian officials while also working for Trump.

Longtime advisor Roger Stone

Stone, like Manafort, Page, and Flynn, is being investigated by the FBI for contacts with Russian officials during the campaign, the New York Times has reported.

Michael Flynn~
—reportedly discussed potential sanction relief with Kislyak on the very day then-president Barack Obama issued sanctions against Russian

US attorney general Jeff Sessions

Senate that he had no “communications with the Russians” during the campaign, in fact had spoken twice with the Russian ambassador to the US. On March 2, Sessions, acknowledging the contact

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

8:17 PM - 18 Jun 2013
3,199 replies63,929 retweets48,601 likes

The ultimate guide to Donald Trump’s Russia connections

Drag the 29 other Democrats who have met with Russians before Congress to investigate them.

Sessions should indict Obama for facilitating illegal Intel leaks and for falsely spying on an oppising party's candidate during an election...his own personal 'Watergate'.

They did not lie under oath...

Sessions basically blew it and asked himself if he had connections..and said no...See once the lies start

Al Franken: I think Jeff Sessions committed perjury - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump Met Russian Ambassador During The Campaign, Despite Repeated Denials

On April 27, Trump met Sergey Kislyak in Washington, D.C., before a big foreign policy speech.

President Donald Trump and his advisers have, on dozens of occasions, denied Trump’s campaign aides and other associates had any contact with Russian officials.

Those denials were not true. At least five members of his team met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Trump officially took office.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders tried to mitigate the spiraling situation last week, telling reporters the main issue was that Trump himself had never met with any Russian government officials during the campaign.

“The big point here is the president himself knows what his involvement was, and that’s zero,” Huckabee Sanders said on March 3. “And I think that he’s the primary person that should be held responsible, and he had no interaction, and I think that’s what the story should be focused on.”

But according to a May 13, 2016 report in The Wall Street Journal noticed by AmericaBlog, Trump had at least some interaction with Kislyak on April 27, right in the midst of campaign season.

The communication happened right before Trump delivered a foreign policy speech at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.

The Wall Street Journal reported:

“I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia—from a position of strength only—is possible, absolutely possible,” Mr. Trump said in a foreign-policy speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel in April. “Some say the Russians won’t be reasonable. I intend to find out.”

A few minutes before he made those remarks, Mr. Trump met at a VIP reception with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak. Mr. Trump warmly greeted Mr. Kislyak and three other foreign ambassadors who came to the reception.

More: Trump Said He Didn’t Meet The Russian Ambassador During The Campaign. He Did.

This is yet another reason why we must have honest and thorough investigations and set the record straight.

I'm with Trump, let's do a full investigation, Russia and wiretapping then let chips fall were thy may

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did not lie under oath...

Sessions basically blew it and asked himself if he had connections..and said no...See once the lies start

Al Franken: I think Jeff Sessions committed perjury - CNNPolitics.com
Al Franken is a Saturday Night Live reject, and you prove Sessions did not lie by Posting the Franken link / quote: "I THINK..."

H can 'THINK' all he wants but xan PROVE nothing.

McCaskill lied before Congress while attacking Sessions.

Pelosi lied about never having met Russians - she has a history of exchanging gifts with them, not just meeting them.

Again, the Democrats' lies have blown up in their faces.

Friends we are witnessing the self destruction of The Democrat Party.

But they'll keep telling you they are winning!

The desperation to make even the most innocuous and harmless interactions with any Russian they can find and infer something nefarious, makes
me laugh! And laugh and lol and lmfao!

This is what a defeated party and defeated useful idiots look like.

Remember this well, enjoy it and rub their smug Evil Lying faces in it every day If you can for who knows how long they'll continue to destroy themselves like this and they really really deserve it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Friends we are witnessing the self destruction of The Democrat Party.

But they'll keep telling you they are winning!

The desperation to make even the most innocuous and harmless interactions with any Russian they can find and infer something nefarious, makes
me laugh! And laugh and lol and lmfao!

This is what a defeated party and defeated useful idiots look like. Remember this well, enjoynit and run their smug Evil Lying faces in it every day of you can.

giphy.gif

In my opinion the DNC failed the democrats by their inner drama and corruption.

Their focus was not on getting the info out to the people of where we would be right now if we do not vote. There was no fire under the base
They failed us...Along with Russian hacking

So with this said , the people are watching and are angry enough to come together again like the woman's march.

Forum List

Back