Trump says 4 years of Trump will fix everything

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

This is around the 5 minute mark.

He gets asked about his comment that "you won't have to vote again".

For me, that comment is typical of Trump. He says whatever and doesn't think before he opens his mouth, and that is DANGEROUS. He's said something which can be interpreted in a way which essentially says "I'll win and then I'll take over". Nobody should be saying that. Not if they mean it, and not if they don't mean it. It's lazy. And he's always lazy.

But anyway, he had 4 years and in four years he didn't fix everything. He didn't even get close to fixing everything. Now he says "vote for me for 4 years and I'll fix everything".

Again, another bad statement. What is "everything"? That can be interpreted as "I'll become a dictator", it could be interpreted as "the US won't have problems any more".

Either way, it's a fucking lie. He doesn't even seem to know what the problems are that he'll fix that'll make the US amazing. And why didn't he do it the first time around?

are you saying people running for office make promises they cant keep?....

Are you saying we should vote for Trump when he has promises that, not only can he not keep, but are unrealistic in the first place, just because other politicians make promises they might not be able to keep, but are realistic?

Are you saying we should vote for Trump when he has promises that, not only can he not keep, but are unrealistic in the first place, just because other politicians make promises they might not be able to keep, but are realistic?
Actually we should vote for Trump because polls show 75% of voters say we are on the "wrong track".

For me, that comment is typical of Trump. He says whatever and doesn't think before he opens his mouth, and that is DANGEROUS. He's said something which can be interpreted in a way which essentially says "I'll win and then I'll take over". Nobody should be saying that. Not if they mean it, and not if they don't mean it. It's lazy. And he's always lazy.

But anyway, he had 4 years and in four years he didn't fix everything. He didn't even get close to fixing everything. Now he says "vote for me for 4 years and I'll fix everything".

Again, another bad statement. What is "everything"? That can be interpreted as "I'll become a dictator", it could be interpreted as "the US won't have problems any more".

Either way, it's a fucking lie. He doesn't even seem to know what the problems are that he'll fix that'll make the US amazing. And why didn't he do it the first time around?

Trump gave us direction. Until the purposely released Covid and the Progs showing their true colors and shutting their states and cities down to craziness. He will give direction again. America First.

Actually we should vote for Trump because polls show 75% of voters say we are on the "wrong track".

Was the US on the right track when Trump was in power? Clearly not, they voted him out in 2020....

A proper electoral system would have more choices.

Trump won't be able to unfuck what the leftist dems have done in four years.....It's as simple as that....That's why he picked Vance. ;)

He doesn't even seem to know what the problems are that he'll fix that'll make the US amazing.
This is Trump's platform, do you agree these are the problems America faces ?>>>

Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion
Carry out the largest deportation operation in american history
End inflation, and make america affordable again
Make america the dominant energy producer in the world, by far!
Stop outsourcing, and turn the united states into manufacturing superpower
large tax cuts for workers, and no tax on tips!
Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms
Prevent world war three, restore peace in europe and in the middle east, and build a great iron dome missile defense shield over our entire country -- all made in america
End the weaponization of government against the american people
Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders
Rebuild our cities, including washington dc, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again.
Strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question, the strongest and most powerful in the world
Keep the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency
Fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the retirement age
Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations
Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children
Keep men out of women's sports
Deport pro-hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again
Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship
Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success

~S~

During the UAW strikes last year, he pledged to make the auto workers “rich”. The media never asked him how he’d make a gal or guy working an assembly line, “rich” but he said it. They don’t even try any more and just assume it’s all lies. In the case of the UAW post he made on his social media account (I forget what it’s called) and this Ingram thing...you can tell from the moment he says it that its bullshit

This is Trump's platform, do you agree these are the problems America faces ?>>>

Defend our constitution, our bill of rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms
Prevent world war three, restore peace in europe and in the middle east, and build a great iron dome missile defense shield over our entire country -- all made in america
Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders
Rebuild our cities, including washington dc, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again.
Strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question, the strongest and most powerful in the world
Fight for and protect social security and medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the retirement age
Cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children
Deport pro-hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and patriotic again
Secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship

~S~
Why didn’t he do that between 2017 and 2021?

PS: our military is already the strongest in the world.

So if the poll was different, you wouldn’t vote for the blob?

Yeah...what you just said was bullshit. You know it. I know it.

You vote for this despicable bastard because he validates your xenophobia and hate.

i can give a rats ass about fucking trump...im saying people running for office make promises they cant keep all the time realistic or not....

So if the poll was different, you wouldn’t vote for the blob?

Yeah...what you just said was bullshit. You know it. I know it.

You vote for this despicable bastard because he validates your xenophobia and hate.
gee candy could it be that maybe they think trump is better than harris?...or is that racist?....

~S~
Sparky your wish list is not a consistent set of policies.
You want to cut inflation but propose inflationary measures.
You want to cut taxes but propose measures, that raise taxes.
You champion free speech but back censorship.
Maybe have a look at it again ?

Forum List

Back