Trump says Biden needs a "cognitive test", forgets the name of doctor who tested him.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
This guy is always good for a laugh, if nothing else. Of course, it won't be so funny to see democracy trampled and the most unqualified people chosen for positions of power solely on their devotion to Donald Trump. That's called a cult, and we don't want one running our country.

WASHINGTON Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”

This guy is always good for a laugh, if nothing else. Of course, it won't be so funny to see democracy trampled and the most unqualified people chosen for positions of power solely on their devotion to Donald Trump. That's called a cult, and we don't want one running our country.

WASHINGTON Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”

Biden thinks the White House doctors' name was Andy Jackson, who was an Army general who haunts the White House.

I can’t remember my doctors name and I’ve seen her once a year for five years.

if-it-were-anyone-else-wed-be-talking-about-adult-day-care-v0-0r7uedy45y6d1.png

Once again, the Cult ties itself into knots defending Trump's demented rants. The old expression "bullshit baffles brains" comes to mind.

Trump stands at the podium and confidently expounds on, what exactly??? He doesn't finish a sentence or a thought before he's off on something else, and he forgets who he's running against, or who he's even talking about. The transcripts are simply blither and make no sense whatsoever.

Trump keeps accusing others of the things he's doing. "Crooked Hillary" still hasn't been charged indicted or charged with anything. The Clinton Foundation is still a 5 star charity, praised by foreign governments, and NGO's alike, while the Trump Family Foundation has been shut down for illegal fund raising, and using for funds raised for personal and business expenses.

Trump has been barred from holding a position of trust or fiduciary responsibility for any New York charity, but the Cults want to give him the keys to the US Treasury, along with "absolute immunity".

"Pedo Joe" doesn't have a single woman credibly accusing him, but Donald Trump has been convicted of raping a woman and lying about it, and freely admits to sexually assaulting anyone he finds attractive.

He has said that women who have abortions should be prosecuted. And "Let the states do whatever they want to the women". Of course he says that. Women don't vote for him.

The list is endless.

The Democrats practise, OPPOSITE POLITICS.

Any crime Democrats commit, accuse the opposite side of the Crime

The Democrats hate, so accuse the opposite side.

The Democrats are found out to be suffering Dementia, accuse the opposite side.

True.

The problem is far too many weak-minded, willfully ignorant voters have fallen prey to the Cult’s campaign of misinformation and lies.

Irony can be pretty ironic

Biden thinks the White House doctors' name was Andy Jackson, who was an Army general who haunts the White House.

You hold Biden up to a much higher standard than Trump. How come Trump can make fun of someone for doing something he does? You don't care about the hypocricy?

Glad you weren't in charge of the military. Not See.

We have one well meaning elderly gentleman and a piece of shit convicted felon

Just remember when you hear the economy is getting better, crime rates are falling. They'll tell you to forget the facts. Does it "FEEL" like the economy is better and crime is low? Of course not. Not if you're tuning into Fox News every day.

Remember when they say Biden sucks, he's done it all. The border, inflation coming down, Israel, prescription drugs, infrastructure, crime coming down, low unemployment, good jobs reports, no recession, help Ukraine. It will never be enough for Republicans. There will always be something to complain about. Take for example the rockin 90's

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

The Democrats practise, OPPOSITE POLITICS.

Any crime Democrats commit, accuse the opposite side of the Crime

The Democrats hate, so accuse the opposite side.

The Democrats are found out to be suffering Dementia, accuse the opposite side.

The Democrats commit crimes???? Where when??? When did a Democrat make a deal with the National Enquirier to cover up their sexual indiscretions? When did a Democrat commit massive fraud like the Trump University fraud - which happened BEFORE he was elected President.

Donald Trump's DOJ gave David Pecker the immunity deal that lead to his testimony at Trump's criminal trial. Trump's DOJ sent Michael Cohen to jail for the same crimes that Trump now calls "lawfare". How can two people who were part of a conspiracy both be guilty of crimes, but their "unindicted co-conspirator", the ONLY guy who is receiving a benefit from the crimes they're committing, is not guilty of doing anything illegal

Democrats aren't accusing Trump of ANYTHING. Republicans are accusing Trump.

Robert Mueller, a Republican Special Prosecutor, was appoint by Jeff Sessions, Trump's AG. All of the prosecutions of Trump Staffers by Mueller and his team, were carried out by Trump's DOJ, not the Democrats, under both Bill Barr and Jeff Sessions.

Republicans have been going after Trump since before the 2016 election. So have states' Attorney Generals. The Trump University fraud suit was brought by the AG's of New York, and California. Trump bribed the AG's of Texas and Florida states, to keep them from joining the suit.

What is happening to Trump legally, is no different that what's been happening to him for decades. Everyone Trump has ever worked with, ends up suing his fat ass. You can't get rid of the blood sucking leech. Once he gets his hands into your pockets, you'll never get rid of him. He'll keep coming after you in the courts.

The Democrats commit crimes???? Where when??? When did a Democrat make a deal with the National Enquirier to cover up their sexual indiscretions? When did a Democrat commit massive fraud like the Trump University fraud - which happened BEFORE he was elected President.

Donald Trump's DOJ gave David Pecker the immunity deal that lead to his testimony at Trump's criminal trial. Trump's DOJ sent Michael Cohen to jail for the same crimes that Trump now calls "lawfare". How can two people who were part of a conspiracy both be guilty of crimes, but their "unindicted co-conspirator", the ONLY guy who is receiving a benefit from the crimes they're committing, is not guilty of doing anything illegal

Robert Mueller, a Republican Special Prosecutor, was appoint by Jeff Sessions, Trump's AG. All of the prosecutions of Trump Staffers by Mueller and his team, were carried out by Trump's DOJ, not the Democrats, under both Bill Barr and Jeff Sessions.

Republicans have been going after Trump since before the 2016 election. So have states' Attorney Generals. The Trump University fraud suit was brought by the AG's of New York, and California. Trump bribed the AG's of Texas and Florida states, to keep them from joining the suit.

What is happening to Trump legally, is no different that what's been happening to him for decades. Everyone Trump has ever worked with, ends up suing his fat ass. You can't get rid of the blood sucking leech. Once he gets his hands into your pockets, you'll never get rid of him. He'll keep coming after you in the courts.
1718753691637.png

Much better on video.

The Democrats commit crimes???? Where when??? When did a Democrat make a deal with the National Enquirier to cover up their sexual indiscretions?
not a crime
When did a Democrat commit massive fraud like the Trump University fraud - which happened BEFORE he was elected President.
massive??? LOL Student loanees committed fraud by not paying back their student loans
Welfare for the rich is what this was
Now those loans fall on the taxpayers

ie hunter biden

what republican kept classified docs for 40 years and refused to give them back
What republican allows illegals to randomly kill americans in the name of votes needed
Imagine being a ukrainian and having your country invaded based on what a lousy presiden america has
When did Trump call a grand wizard of the KKK a great man.

and on and on and on.

Last edited:
Trump is already sending out his surrogates to say that Biden is going to be "jacked up" on performance enhancing drugs at the debate next week. Just like he was at the State of the Union.

Making excuses for Trump losing the debate in advance. They know their candidate can't complete a sentence much less a thought.

what republican kept classified docs for 40 years and refused to give them back
What republican allows illegals to randomly kill americans in the name of votes needed
Imagine being a ukrainian and having your country invaded based on what a lousy presiden america has
When did Trump call a grand wizard of the KKK a great man.

and on and on and on.

1. Biden didn't know he had classified documents and he didn't refuse to give them back. Only Trump deliberately stole classified documents and refused to give them back.

2. Donald Trump. Donald Trump HIRES illegals and hides them at his resorts.

3. Imagine being a Ukrainian and having the US President refuse to defend your democracy from Putin.

4. Lots and lots of times. He pretended he didn't know who David Duke was when asked. He said the KKK were "good people".

Forum List

Back