🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says everything is bad, so when something bad happens he goes "I told you so"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

:badgrin: You ever seen a con psychic? Or read a horoscope? Thats Trumps predictions

"You will face adversity" and people go "Yeah, My commute was shitty...this is so accurate"

"Surprises are in your future" and ppl say "Now that I think about it that commute was surprisingly shit"

What has Trump been correct about specifically? Nothing. He says blacks get shot in the street then a black person gets shot and he goes "See? Told ya!" like he predicted the Harvest Moon

So when he calls it as it is you complain? Typical leftist schizophrenia.

He must be dumb. He called a bomb a bomb.

Trump is sort of like the weatherman who sees clouds in he sky and says it's going to rain. Is it really a con when it rains?

Trump said it was a bomb. The liberal media was in a state of outrage that Trump dared declare the truth before an official investigation.

It was a bomb.

Questions?

Last edited:

He must be dumb. He called a bomb a bomb.

Wow! Amazing! He also said Obama was born here and the sky is blue.

It's so cute when politicians learn how to talk like politicians. I think it's more infuriating to the left that he was right than anything else.

Romney also gets to say to Barry, "I told you so' regarding Russia.

Romney also gets to say to Barry, "I told you so' regarding Russia.

But Russia isnt an Enemy anymore...At least thats what I was told in this thread

Trumps Ties to Russia
image.jpeg

It's a bitch clowny that Trump is almost always right, and you subversive scum keep showing disdain for America!

Forum List

Back