trump says he might skip the debates

How is it a "terrible" idea, and why would you want him to "go for it" if it is?

The Democrats aren't having primary debates, it doesn't make sense for the Republicans to have them. Not likely to help them at all, the primaries need to be for the party to get together to try and vanquish Biden's extremism. Showing division in the party doesn't help.

How is it a "terrible" idea, and why would you want him to "go for it" if it is?

The Democrats aren't having primary debates, it doesn't make sense for the Republicans to have them. Not likely to help them at all, the primaries need to be for the party to get together to try and vanquish Biden's extremism. Showing division in the party doesn't help.
trump says he has a "40 point" lead...which of course is another one of his lies. He will be indicted, at least one more time before the end of the year. He will also be found guilty in the slander/rape case that is now ongoing. And he wants to skip the debates. I say he should. That shows how dedicated to the party and the country he is. trump cares about trump.....end of story.

trump says he has a "40 point" lead...which of course is another one of his lies. He will be indicted, at least one more time before the end of the year. He will also be found guilty in the slander/rape case that is now ongoing. And he wants to skip the debates. I say he should. That shows how dedicated to the party and the country he is. trump cares about trump.....end of story.
Waah waah waah jimboliar.
I think the string on your neck that you pull to babble your Reich propaganda is broken....its stuck on the same ole loop.
And your Trumpybear does have a large thanks to you nincompoops.

If Trump has to deal with bullshit indictments, that gives him less time to do debates. Besides, he can't promise he'll support the Republican nominee until he knows who that will be.

How many incumbants have primary debates? Did the old fat Florida con-man have primary debates in 2020?

So only Poopeypants gets to skip his???
The DNC cancelled the debates. Not Biden. Pretty straight up happening for a sitting President's party to do.

RFK Jr is whack-a-doodle. Even his own family doesn't support him.
I wouldn't give him a platform to spew his lies and bullshit on...that's what Twitter is for. :)

If Trump has to deal with bullshit indictments, that gives him less time to do debates. Besides, he can't promise he'll support the Republican nominee until he knows who that will be.
It is a guessing game right now, whether Fulton County or Jack Smith will level the next indictment against the insurrectionist named trump. My money is on Fulton County. The DOJ moves painfully slow.

It is a guessing game right now, whether Fulton County or Jack Smith will level the next indictment against the insurrectionist named trump. My money is on Fulton County. The DOJ moves painfully slow.
Blah, blah, blah....same old lies, same wacko babbling them.

Trump should hold a rally during each debate...Everybody would watch him & leave 3 people watching the debates :banana:

Trump2.jpg

Forum List

Back