Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022

A major motion? LOL

Does that mean he will be pleading guilty at the indictment?

Trump is totally correct! :2up:

"Trump also criticized the FBI (Gestapo) for being “viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation” in posts made on his TRUTH Social platform on Friday.

“Never in our Country’s history has there been a time where law enforcement has been so viciously and violently involved in the life and times of politics in our Nation,” Trump said."
#It'sacult

You can strut like a pigeon and knock chess pieces over and shit all over the chess board, but fuck you. Lying shitbag. Sky rats, pigeons and seagulls. The president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified, and that was the premise for the whole thing. Low-level shitbirds do not get to usurp presidential power. You need to understand the pecking order here.
Where is the declassification paperwork?

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
He's just trying to buy time just like he always does, by dragging shit through the courts as soon as possible.
Also this is his only avenue of attack for suppressing evidence.

This case doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Trump is not running in this election, in fact he hasn't even declared himself as a candidate in 2024, either.

The DOJ also executed the search warrant before the 90 day cut off for doj, on candidates running.... Even though trump is not running in 2022.

He did not get permission to take our records with him, from the national archives.

For the last 18 months, the national archives have been trying to retrieve our illegally taken papers and documents from Trump.

One year after the National archives began asking Trump for the records back....I repeat, ONE YEAR AFTER the govt first requested them back, in January 2022 he gave the archives 15 cases of documents back.

In those, the archives found marked classified documents, and as they did with Hillary's emails, put in a referral to investigate, with the FBI, which was required under the law.

A grand jury in early June, issued a subpoena for the remaining govt records Trump still had, he returned some more documents of ours, and his lawyers legally signed off, that everything was returned.

Between June and Aug 8, informants told the FBI there were still top secret documents in Trump's storage closets and rooms.

The Trump legal team, LIED to the FBI about returning everything,

At that point, after 18 months of being cordial with the ex president, without the president's full cooperation of returning everything as he and lawyers claimed,

They got a search and seizure warrant, for the remaining government records, of which some were highly classified, top secret, compartmental documents putting our national security at risk....that were still at Mara Lago Resort.

Also, the FBI took many steps to keep the search out of public view.

It was TRUMP WHO MADE IT IN TO A PUBLIC CIRCUS.
Hes not runnng but those he supports are winning primaries all over the country uncluding Blue States. Hes doing norhing other Presidents havent done before, but when you have a shit economy and a Biden you no other option but to try We HATE Trump again. If you cant cheat in rhis next election you are going to get Steam rolled and you know it.

Your desperation can be smelt all the way to China.

Hes not runnng but those he supports are winning primaries all over the country uncluding Blue States. Hes doing norhing other Presidents havent done before, but when you have a shit economy and a Biden you no other option but to try We HATE Trump again. If you cant cheat in rhis next election you are going to get Steam rolled and you know it.

Your desperation can be smelt all the way to China.
Presidents don’t steal boxes of classified material to hide in their closets.

They also don’t “declassify” everything that they take out of a SCIF for no reason.

Trump is a weirdo who has no idea what he’s doing.

Forum List

Back