Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Locked containers or safes were not listed on the warrant, you fail again.

That in NO way addressed anything I said. If the items they are looking for will fit in something they can search it.

Feel Free. Now where are Trump's tax returns, the ones he would not show before becoming President?

Trump provides his tax returns every year to the IRS. They are the agency tasked with compliance to our tax laws. Why have they never tried to throw Trump in jail, Simp?

"My Rights, Together With The Rights Of All Americans, Have Been Violated" said Trump

He is absolutely right! :clap:
Here is what I think is in store... Trump is going to attack the warrants generalness and lack of specifics as required in the Fourth Amendment.

Amendment IV​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The DOJ warrant is not specific. It states where any potentially classified paper is found they may seize all boxes around that paper. The warrant is a hope and poke. IT does not name specifically what papers to be found are or the locations of them. Items demanded by the fourth amendment. The warrant is illegal due to its lack of specificity and broad nature. Then to add that an activist judge, who openly disparages Trump and has recently recused himself due to his inability to be impartial in regard to Trump, the warrant as a whole and the process they used to shop for this judge becomes politically driven to get past a judge who would have enforced the law and protected Trumps constitutional rights.

This is likely to take down the judge and many at the DOJ for criminal misconduct. This will also invalidate and make unusable anything they might think they have obtained as evidence, Fruit of the poisonous tree. The DOJ stepped into a huge pile of crap doing what they did. It's about to come full circle on them. The Florida Apelet US district court of appeals is evenly split so this will not pass muster.

Last edited:
GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
/———/ Liberal motto: The 4th Amendment applies to us but not to Republicans.

Trump provides his tax returns every year to the IRS. They are the agency tasked with compliance to our tax laws. Why have they never tried to throw Trump in jail, Simp?
/——-/ democRATs are on a fishing expedition on his taxes and FBI raid. They got nothing and are desperate to find something they can accuse him of to keep him out of the 2024 election.

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
I didn’t get it. Does he think all Americans have classified documents in the homes?

Under the Fourth Amendment, Americans are protected against unreasonable searches and seizures.

There was no need for the criminal FBI raid on Trumps home.

It was all political and it was all illegal!:mad-61:

The scum who did this to Trump will pay.
What about official government documents which he doesn’t own at his resort/cemetery/golf resort?

Does the 4th Amendment protect that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back