Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Did you actually do the research or are you making it up?

Everything I’ve researched says it’s okay for the FBI to open a safe if the items they’re looking for can rationally be contained in the safe.

But maybe you are more capable. Let’s see!
His links don't work...that happens with imaginary stuff.

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
There's a big surprise.
The FBI division in charge of the Mar-A-Lago raid is under investigation by John Durham.

I have heard that before. How does Dominion plan to prove their machines are accurate or uncompromised? Their word should not be good enough. That means a fully independent forensic audit or the source codes.

They don't have to prove squat. Those they are suing (and there is a long list) have to prove their claims against them.

There's no evidence that any of the documents were declassified and no one in the WH ever heard of Trump's policy. He's just lying again. Doesn't that bother you?
Trump was president. HE said so, so they are. I don't give a rats ass what you think. The only one who had they authority to unilaterally declassify everything was Trump while he was in office.

Forum List

Back