Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

BWHAAAAAAA you are a LIAR! those have been fully found false.

The Russian ambassador confirmed it and so did Kushner. If you or I kept calling the Russian embassy constantly, we would be under surveillance. It's SOP since I lived across from the US embassy in Tripoli. The Russian embassy was next door and the palace was at the end of the block.

You don't have a clue. The classification powers of all things rest in the President. Despite what a low level bureacrat thinks needs to happen.

That is true but he can't just ignore the legal process.

I've used this example before. Trump couldn't be bothered with the legal process in over turning Obama's EO's and the courts shut him down.

Biden went through the proper procedures and the court upheld the overturning of Trump's.

Not one liberal has described what "particularly" means. IT means to be precise in description so as not to mistake it for something else. This means they had to describe exactly what they were looking for, which they did not. They use broad terms that are not "particular". This warrant is about to blow up in the DOJ's face.

Last edited:
Save it for some naive college kids. You're propaganda doesn't work on me.
What "propaganda" would that be?

You're a little weak on refutation of discussion points and observations on the subject, aren't you?

Must be a cast-iron bitch-kitty, having to defend that Orange piece-of-$hit time and again, when he's shown himself to be his own worst enemy... :laugh:

Poor bastards... you guys are stuck... you have a Worthwhile Agenda but a Highly UNworthy Standard Bearer... an Orange Albatross of epic proportions... :itsok:

What "propaganda" would that be?

You're a little weak on refutation of discussion points and observations on the subject, aren't you?

Must be a cast-iron bitch-kitty, having to defend that Orange piece-of-$hit time and again, when he's shown himself to be his own worst enemy... :laugh:
You have shown yourself to be an enemy of everything remotely American.

LOL... what a load of BS. You're making basic mistakes in the chain of command and authority that someone with actual experience would not make.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :206:
Funny how you haven't mentioned having any knowledge of the handling of classified material on your own....You are putting out a load of dingos' kidneys. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back