Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
Well, of course, everything he does is “major”, but the question still remains how he expects to prove malfeasance on the part of the FBI?

As the trial court later determined, “The search
warrant identified the evidence to be search[ed] for including firearms and firearm accessories,

law enforcement continued their search of the home and called the fire department for help
to open the locked safe The fire department removed the safe from the home and forcibly opened it outside

The trial court, the Honorable Jack Nevin presiding, determined that the warrant did not include the safes or containers for firearms.

The Court of Appeals granted discretionary review and reversed.
The court held the intrusion was lawful under the Fourth Amendment “because the warrant authorized a search for firearms and because
firearms were likely to be found in the locked gun safe.”

Not really. He is merely the Lesser Evil vs. your own traitorous Orange A$$hole.

Yep... pretty much what I figured... I'm dealing with a political simpleton... acknowledged... thank you.
And he turned out to be pretty fucking good.

That is true but he can't just ignore the legal process.

I've used this example before. Trump couldn't be bothered with the legal process in over turning Obama's EO's and the courts shut him down.

Biden went through the proper procedures and the court upheld the overturning of Trump's.

What "propaganda" would that be?

You're a little weak on refutation of discussion points and observations on the subject, aren't you?

Must be a cast-iron bitch-kitty, having to defend that Orange piece-of-$hit time and again, when he's shown himself to be his own worst enemy... :laugh:

Poor bastards... you guys are stuck... you have a Worthwhile Agenda but a Highly UNworthy Standard Bearer... an Orange Albatross of epic proportions... :itsok:
Poor baby. Trump is tap dancing in your head and you can't stop him. Lovin your anger.

Not really. He is merely the Lesser Evil vs. your own traitorous Orange A$$hole.

Yep... pretty much what I figured... I'm dealing with a political simpleton... acknowledged... thank you.
What makes you think your opinion of me makes a difference? It doesn't. Get over yourself.

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022

He can say that unicorns and fairies will fly out his ass and it will be just as meaningless and threatening to file a motion. Why don't you file this fucking motion, Donald, and then we'll talk about it.

First and foremost, Mar-a-lago isn't his "home". It's a public golf club open to all members and their invitees. So that's bullshit. And last but not least, "they" didn't spy on his campaign. Trump had this investigated for 4 years and they found NOTHING to confirm this conspiracy theory or any of his other lies.

Trump lies, and lies, and lies, and you send him money.

And as for releasing the surveillance video and the Affidavit in support of the Survey Warrant application, if the video showed the FBI behaving anything but professionally, Trump would have already released it. This way he can talk about releasing the video and say how it shows the FBI tossing his 'home", but if that was really what it showed, he would have released it already. And why didn't his lawyer participate in the application to release the Affidavit. His lawyer sat in court as a spectator and filed no brief.

Until then, let's talk about all of this Top Secret material in a unlocked room next to the swimming pool at your public golf course. Why did Trump steal all of this stuff from the White House in the first place? What was he doing with it? Why are none of you asking this question??????

He can say that unicorns and fairies will fly out his ass and it will be just as meaningless and threatening to file a motion. Why don't you file this fucking motion, Donald, and then we'll talk about it.

First and foremost, Mar-a-lago isn't his "home". It's a public golf club open to all members and their invitees. So that's bullshit. And last but not least, "they" didn't spy on his campaign. Trump had this investigated for 4 years and they found NOTHING to confirm this conspiracy theory or any of his other lies.

Trump lies, and lies, and lies, and you send him money.

And as for releasing the surveillance video and the Affidavit in support of the Survey Warrant application, if the video showed the FBI behaving anything but professionally, Trump would have already released it. This way he can talk about releasing the video and say how it shows the FBI tossing his 'home", but if that was really what it showed, he would have released it already. And why didn't his lawyer participate in the application to release the Affidavit. His lawyer sat in court as a spectator and filed no brief.

Until then, let's talk about all of this Top Secret material in a unlocked room next to the swimming pool at your public golf course. Why did Trump steal all of this stuff from the White House in the first place? What was he doing with it? Why are none of you asking this question??????
Trump has a separate private living quarters within Mar a Lago, Simp.

That makes it his home, not public and open to all members and their invitees, you raving lunatic.

Try just one post without lying. Just one.

Forum List

Back