Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

All the more reason for Trump to produce them instead of his usual lies & excuse making. Every POTUS since Nixon has done so & nobody forced them to do it.
Cool. Let me see yours. Why should you have any more rights than he does?
How'd ya like that FBI evidence of a crime search & seizure down at Mar A Lago
I suppose we'll see, won't we, Jack? Aces beat Jacks dontcha know.

Then just look at my answer to lastamender.

Plus you can add this one.

In United States v. Becker, 929 F.2d 442 (9th Cir. 1991), when officers executed a search warrant on a residence an adjacent shop, they noticed what appeared to be a newly-poured concrete pad near the shop. The officers used d jackhammer to remove portions of the concrete slab. Underneath the concrete, officers found and seized evidence of methamphetamine. The Becker court found no constitutional violation, saying that the concrete slab was located within the area of the search warrant and thus, “searching beneath it was clearly within the scope of the warrant.” Id. at 446 Moreover, although the officers had time to obtain an additional warrant for the area under the slab, the court held that it was “unnecessary for them to do so because they already had a warrant to search the premises for precisely the type of evidence found under the slab.”

Then why did he promise you sucker's that he would?
He didn't promise me anything. I think if you research my posts, you will find that I have consistently stood by his, and anyone else's rights to maintain the privacy of their taxes. The IRS has full authority to audit anyone. It is between the taxpayer and the IRS. Trump has been audited numerous times. Can you live up to that scrutiny? Oh, I forgot, you're a democrat. Laws are for me and not for thee.

LOL... what a load of BS. You're making basic mistakes in the chain of command and authority that someone with actual experience would not make.. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :206:

You don't get it. If Trump is cavalier about classified or top secret information, those "lowly staffers" take it in the neck so they have a vested interest in him going by the book. Trump was leaking all over the place because he is a blabbermouth and loves to hear himself bloviate , but he kept having tantrums and raising hell about his staff or advisors leaking. See how that works?

He didn't promise me anything. I think if you research my posts, you will find that I have consistently stood by his, and anyone else's rights to maintain the privacy of their taxes.
So what is your position on candidate promises?

Are they just hyperbole, and don't mean a thing.

Promise the electorate anything, to get elected, then do whatever the hell you want?

He didn't promise me anything. I think if you research my posts, you will find that I have consistently stood by his, and anyone else's rights to maintain the privacy of their taxes. The IRS has full authority to audit anyone. It is between the taxpayer and the IRS. Trump has been audited numerous times. Can you live up to that scrutiny? Oh, I forgot, you're a democrat. Laws are for me and not for thee.

Every president in the past 40 years has turned over his tax returns. Trump said he would and didn't.

You don't get it. If Trump is cavalier about classified or top secret information, those "lowly staffers" take it in the neck so they have a vested interest in him going by the book. Trump was leaking all over the place because he is a blabbermouth and loves to hear himself bloviate , but he kept having tantrums and raising hell about his staff or advisors leaking. See how that works?
Linkie?

I've worked for the past 50 years & I've never been audited. And if I did, there'd be no problems.

Trump refused to release his returns because he's a liar & you guys fell for it. I knew he was lying because that's how he operates.

Every president in the past 40 years has turned over his tax returns. Trump said he would and didn't.
So what? He didn't have to. I don't care if you're butt hurt because he exercises his legal rights. If you're so quick to demand someone's taxes, why don't you show me yours? I'm sure you'll give me the same answer that all your fascist buddies do, "but, but, but, I don't have to." Hypocrite.

Good luck with your interpretation... it doesn't fly...

Monday is a new day. The warrant has already blown up in the DOJ's faces. The multiple excuses (made up reason after reason) that have not born fruit make them a laughingstock. Once Trumps Lawyers get the warrant in front of the Appellate court it's going to blow up even worse. The motion to Quash the warrant due to its violation of constitutional rights will be in front of the appellate court on Monday.

The fun is just beginning. How will the DOJ and FBI act when the warrant is found unlawful?

Last edited:
Good luck with your interpretation... it doesn't fly...

Monday is a new day. The warrant has already blown up in the DOI's faces. And once Trumps Lawyers get the warrant in front of the Appellate court it's going to blow up even worse. The motion to Quash the warrant due to its violation of constitutional rights will be in front of the appellate court on Monday.

The fun is just beginning.

Nothing has blown up in their faces. Trump is throwing spaghetti at the wall.

So what? He didn't have to. I don't care if you're butt hurt because he exercises his legal rights. If you're so quick to demand someone's taxes, why don't you show me yours? I'm sure you'll give me the same answer that all your fascist buddies do, "but, but, but, I don't have to." Hypocrite.
Actually, since the president has such sweeping executive powers, before the people decide whether or not the person can be trusted with those powers, it became common for them to reveal their financial loyalties by releasing their tax returns. As well as putting their assets into a blind trust, so their presidential decisions wouldn't be influenced by personal gain.

I've never been audited. And if I did, there'd be no problems.
He's been audited numerous times and apparently, there have been no problems. What's your point?
Trump refused to release his returns because he's a liar
Au contraire, he refused to release his returns because he is not legally required to. It is really none of your business. You apparently voted for Biden, you weren't fooled by Trump, so it is irrelevant. I didn't care if he released them or not. That is what the IRS is there for. I have faith that they have scrutinized your taxes as well as his. I am not calling for you to make yours public either. Only fascists do that.

Forum List

Back