Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

They both did and GW enforced zip while the Board of Directors of every major financial firm was handing out 600K+ loans to people making 50K/year or less.
I blame Wall Street greed and the politicians who make a career of being paid by Wall Street scum to give speeches.

The law and policies were from the Clinton era. You need to learn your topic before spreading bullshit.

Hate GW Bush all you want, but don't lie about him!

The law and policies were from the Clinton era. You need to learn your topic before spreading bullshit.

Bullshit.
I was stupid enough to listen to Rush everyday and he was orally masturbating everyday on how great the economy and GW were.
The fact is that every schmuck under the sun, including myself, was being inundated by Lender scum from major banks and small lenders.
I belong to a huge community where everybody knew what was going on with everybody else and we all knew the sky wasn't the limit.
It's time you grew up and realized that Rs and Ds are both scum.

The sham is that 7 CEOs were convicted and fined and not one scumbag Director was even investigated.

So, why was one of his first excuses for having classified material to blame President Obama for it?

Trump was always having tantrums about "leakers".. But, he was the leaker with his big mouth and lack of self control. You can see why the staff were meticulous in following all the rules about classified and top secret documents.

WRONG.

Bush was the one who introduced "the ownership society"

You can look it up.

Ownership society is a slogan for a model of society promoted by former United States president George W. Bush. It takes as lead values personal responsibility, economic liberty, and the owning of property.

WRONG.

Bush was the one who introduced "the ownership society"

You can look it up.

Ownership society is a slogan for a model of society promoted by former United States president George W. Bush. It takes as lead values personal responsibility, economic liberty, and the owning of property.
OMG! We agree!

Bullshit.
I was stupid enough to listen to Rush everyday and he was orally masturbating everyday on how great the economy and GW were.
The fact is that every schmuck under the sun, including myself, was being inundated by Lender scum from major banks and small lenders.
I belong to a huge community where everybody knew what was going on with everybody else and we all knew the sky wasn't the limit.
It's time you grew up and realized that Rs and Ds are both scum.

The sham is that 7 CEOs were convicted and fined and not one scumbag Director was even investigated.
Director of what?

The law said that those loans were perfectly legal and highly encouraged for minorities.

He can say that unicorns and fairies will fly out his ass and it will be just as meaningless and threatening to file a motion. Why don't you file this fucking motion, Donald, and then we'll talk about it.

First and foremost, Mar-a-lago isn't his "home". It's a public golf club open to all members and their invitees. So that's bullshit. And last but not least, "they" didn't spy on his campaign. Trump had this investigated for 4 years and they found NOTHING to confirm this conspiracy theory or any of his other lies.

Trump lies, and lies, and lies, and you send him money.

And as for releasing the surveillance video and the Affidavit in support of the Survey Warrant application, if the video showed the FBI behaving anything but professionally, Trump would have already released it. This way he can talk about releasing the video and say how it shows the FBI tossing his 'home", but if that was really what it showed, he would have released it already. And why didn't his lawyer participate in the application to release the Affidavit. His lawyer sat in court as a spectator and filed no brief.

Until then, let's talk about all of this Top Secret material in a unlocked room next to the swimming pool at your public golf course. Why did Trump steal all of this stuff from the White House in the first place? What was he doing with it? Why are none of you asking this question??????

Great post.

So what is your position on candidate promises?

Are they just hyperbole, and don't mean a thing.

Promise the electorate anything, to get elected, then do whatever the hell you want?
Joe Biden: I will cure cancer.

Director of what?

The law said that those loans were perfectly legal and highly encouraged for minorities.
Pre-Sarbanes-Oxley.
The problem?
What was legal, yet immoral, cost over 4 million people to lose their jobs, houses and families.

GW...the scumbag who pulled off the greatest scam in US history.
He encouraged home ownership via Jumbo Mortgages while...
Allowing in millions of trespassers to deprive US citizens of an income
Allowing in millions of Business Visas to deprive US citizens of an income
Allowing tax breaks for 25,000 companies to move out of the US deprive US citizens of an income

Now who owes those homes?
That's right....the Lenders.

Don't you just love Rs as much as you love Ds.

They're all scum.

I'm amazed you haven't kept up with the news since 2000.

If I run for POTUS you can have them just like candidates going back to Nixon did. The American people have a right to know the financial circumstances of a presidential candidate.
Where is that “right “ spelled out?

Forum List

Back