Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

So what? He didn't have to. I don't care if you're butt hurt because he exercises his legal rights. If you're so quick to demand someone's taxes, why don't you show me yours? I'm sure you'll give me the same answer that all your fascist buddies do, "but, but, but, I don't have to." Hypocrite.
If I run for POTUS you can have them just like candidates going back to Nixon did. The American people have a right to know the financial circumstances of a presidential candidate.

Good luck with your interpretation... it doesn't fly...

Monday is a new day. The warrant has already blown up in the DOJ's faces. The multiple excuses (made up reason after reason) that have not born fruit make them a laughingstock. Once Trumps Lawyers get the warrant in front of the Appellate court it's going to blow up even worse. The motion to Quash the warrant due to its violation of constitutional rights will be in front of the appellate court on Monday.

The fun is just beginning. How will the DOJ and FBI act when the warrant is found unlawful?
There is plenty of case law saying the warrant was perfectly legal.

Good luck with your interpretation... it doesn't fly...

Monday is a new day. The warrant has already blown up in the DOJ's faces. The multiple excuses (made up reason after reason) that have not born fruit make them a laughingstock. Once Trumps Lawyers get the warrant in front of the Appellate court it's going to blow up even worse. The motion to Quash the warrant due to its violation of constitutional rights will be in front of the appellate court on Monday.

The fun is just beginning. How will the DOJ and FBI act when the warrant is found unlawful?
Those lawyers better get some money up front or Trump will stiff them like he did Juliani.

Nope... The case law showing the broadness of the warrant leans towards illegality. keep hoping...
As the trial court later determined, “The search
warrant identified the evidence to be search[ed] for including firearms and firearm accessories,

law enforcement continued their search of the home and called the fire department for help
to open the locked safe The fire department removed the safe from the home
and forcibly opened it outside

The trial court, the Honorable Jack Nevin presiding, determined that the warrant did
not include the safes or containers for firearms.

The Court of Appeals granted discretionary review and reversed.
The court held the intrusion was lawful under the Fourth Amendment “because the
warrant authorized a search for firearms and becausefirearms were likely to be found in the locked gun safe.”

https://www.courts.wa.gov/content/petitions/96010-1 Petition for Review.pdf

As the trial court later determined, “The search
warrant identified the evidence to be search[ed] for including firearms and firearm accessories,

law enforcement continued their search of the home and called the fire department for help
to open the locked safe The fire department removed the safe from the home
and forcibly opened it outside

The trial court, the Honorable Jack Nevin presiding, determined that the warrant did
not include the safes or containers for firearms.

The Court of Appeals granted discretionary review and reversed.
The court held the intrusion was lawful under the Fourth Amendment “because the
warrant authorized a search for firearms and becausefirearms were likely to be found in the locked gun safe.”

https://www.courts.wa.gov/content/petitions/96010-1 Petition for Review.pdf
That was the far-left WA appellate court (9th circus). this will be Florida's who actually follow the Constitution...

Au contraire, he refused to release his returns because he is not legally required to. It is really none of your business.
I think it was Eric Trump who accidentally revealed that if his father revealed his tax returns, he would never get elected.

Trump didn't release his taxes because they would show different facts, from what he gave to banks in order to get bigger loans, and to county tax assessors, in order to get property tax discounts.

He's been audited numerous times and apparently, there have been no problems. What's your point?

Au contraire, he refused to release his returns because he is not legally required to. It is really none of your business. You apparently voted for Biden, you weren't fooled by Trump, so it is irrelevant. I didn't care if he released them or not. That is what the IRS is there for. I have faith that they have scrutinized your taxes as well as his. I am not calling for you to make yours public either. Only fascists do that.

All presidents have made their tax returns public. Trump said he would and didn't.

All presidents have made their tax returns public.
This ^^^is a bald-faced lie and really shows your ignorance. You should research your assertions before you post. You'll save yourself loads of embarrassment.
Trump said he would and didn't.
Yeah, so what. He is not legally required to. Joe Biden told us that if we got vaccinated we would not get covid and Bill Clinton told us that he did not have sex with that woman. When are you going to complain about that? Hypocrite.

This ^^^is a bald-faced lie and really shows your ignorance. You should research your assertions before you post. You'll save yourself loads of embarrassment.

Yeah, so what. He is not legally required to. Joe Biden told us that if we got vaccinated we would not get covid and Bill Clinton told us that he did not have sex with that woman. When are you going to complain about that? Hypocrite.

In the past 40 years every president made his tax returns public. Trump said he would and didn't. Clinton did. Both Bushes did.. so did Carter and Obama.

In the past 40 years every president made his tax returns public. Trump said he would and didn't. Clinton did. Both Bushes did.. so did Carter and Obama.
Again, so what? Please link a law that says that ANY US citizen has an obligation to share their personal tax returns with anyone else besides the IRS? BTW, I was unaware that we did not have presidents before 40 years ago--You stated, and I quote from your post #490 "All presidents have made their tax returns public." Are you willing to admit your lie?

Again, so what? Please link a law that says that ANY US citizen has an obligation to share their personal tax returns with anyone else besides the IRS? BTW, I was unaware that we did not have presidents before 40 years ago--You stated, and I quote from your post #490 "All presidents have made their tax returns public." Are you willing to admit your lie?
We all know he said for the last 40 years. As it couldn't possibly be "all" presidents, since it wasn't until the 16th amendment that federal income taxes became legal.

And nobody claimed it was codified into law. But it became common practice, like wearing an american flag lapel pin.

How exactly did GW Bush destroy the economy? I seem to recall the Dems in Congress had a lot to do with it.
They both did and GW enforced zip while the Board of Directors of every major financial firm was handing out 600K+ loans to people making 50K/year or less.
I blame Wall Street greed and the politicians who make a career of being paid by Wall Street scum to give speeches.

Forum List

Back