Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

When did this string become about Trump? I replied to your misguided post about the FBI misconduct concerning Whitmer. Are you senile like your dear leader?

Oh my bad. In the Whitmer case there are two men on trial as we speak

The load of crap is 2 years after leaving office... CLOSE TO ELECTIONS.....they raid for archives he had already boxed to send per request.

No other President has ever been raided like this you sorry fcking Fascist Pricks.

6 year looking for a crime with illegal and bs methods.

Your side is not fit to lead a Girl Scout Troop
No other president has been as dishonest and corrupt at Trump so I’m not surprised in the least.

There are many things that trump did that no other president did. Like get impeached twice, claim the election was stolen and then stomp away without conceding. The dude is a grown up cry baby. Spoiled and entitled. It’s baffling that so many actually take him seriously

Here is the 4th amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

They did not do this in the warrant. Trump has a clear case.
But they did do it. They were to retrieve all government documents that had classified Markings on them and any papers in the same box with the Marked classified material being retrieved.

That was approved by the judge. No one from the FBI could search the trump residence, without the legal approval of the search warrant by the Judge.

There are further details in the addendums/affidavit, that is classified and we can't see, too!

The load of crap is 2 years after leaving office... CLOSE TO ELECTIONS.....they raid for archives he had already boxed to send per request.

No other President has ever been raided like this you sorry fcking Fascist Pricks.

6 year looking for a crime with illegal and bs methods.

Your side is not fit to lead a Girl Scout Troop
Trump is not running in this election, in fact he hasn't even declared himself as a candidate in 2024, either.

The DOJ also executed the search warrant before the 90 day cut off for doj, on candidates running.... Even though trump is not running in 2022.

He did not get permission to take our records with him, from the national archives.

For the last 18 months, the national archives have been trying to retrieve our illegally taken papers and documents from Trump.

One year after the National archives began asking Trump for the records back....I repeat, ONE YEAR AFTER the govt first requested them back, in January 2022 he gave the archives 15 cases of documents back.

In those, the archives found marked classified documents, and as they did with Hillary's emails, put in a referral to investigate, with the FBI, which was required under the law.

A grand jury in early June, issued a subpoena for the remaining govt records Trump still had, he returned some more documents of ours, and his lawyers legally signed off, that everything was returned.

Between June and Aug 8, informants told the FBI there were still top secret documents in Trump's storage closets and rooms.

The Trump legal team, LIED to the FBI about returning everything,

At that point, after 18 months of being cordial with the ex president, without the president's full cooperation of returning everything as he and lawyers claimed,

They got a search and seizure warrant, for the remaining government records, of which some were highly classified, top secret, compartmental documents putting our national security at risk....that were still at Mara Lago Resort.

Also, the FBI took many steps to keep the search out of public view.

It was TRUMP WHO MADE IT IN TO A PUBLIC CIRCUS.

Last edited:
Trump is not running in this election, in fact he hasn't even declared himself as a candidate in 2024, either.

The DOJ also executed the search warrant before the 90 day cut off for doj, on candidates running.... Even though trump is not running in 2022.

He did not get permission to take our records with him, from the national archives.

For the last 18 months, the national archives have been trying to retrieve our illegally taken papers and documents from Trump.

One year after the National archives began asking Trump for the records back....I repeat, ONE YEAR AFTER the govt first requested them back, in January 2022 he gave the archives 15 cases of documents back.

In those, the archives found marked classified documents, and as they did with Hillary's emails, put in a referral to investigate, with the FBI, which was required under the law.

A grand jury in early June, issued a subpoena for the remaining govt records Trump still had, he returned some more documents of ours, and his lawyers legally signed off, that everything was returned.

Between June and Aug 8, informants told the FBI there were still top secret documents in Trump's storage closets and rooms.

The Trump legal team, LIED to the FBI about returning everything,

At that point, after 18 months of being cordial with the ex president, without the president's full cooperation of returning everything as he and lawyers claimed,

They got a search and seizure warrant, for the remaining government records, of which some were highly classified, top secret, compartmental documents putting our national security at risk....that were still at Mara Lago Resort.
You are flailing.
Trump's legal team were cooperating with the Fed the whole time.
Your claims of super duper top secret files are nothing but horse shit being FED TO YOU, and you're here regurgitating that mess.
The lawlessness of the LEFT has got to be stopped, FINALLY!!!

You are flailing.
Trump's legal team were cooperating with the Fed the whole time.
Your claims of super duper top secret files are nothing but horse shit being FED TO YOU, and you're here regurgitating that mess.
The lawlessness of the LEFT has got to be stopped, FINALLY!!!
Trump is The Man of Lawlessness!

You are misinformed.

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022

It is so cute how he announces these things ahead of time to keep you all on the edge of your seats waiting for your god to act.

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

This might allow him to force the deep state into revisting their series of abuses and crimes that are relevant to show a pattern and technique they use, asking them to hand over info and name names of those involved, hand out subpoenas and open up the giant can of worms the left thought they burried and got away with.
Hope they use this opportunity wisely because Bill Barr screwed up by not going after the deep state when they gave him ample opportunity.

Another headline. Classic Trump.

Propaganda parrots are feeding you. Not a healthy diet.
And your B.S. filter, has gone on the brink, and is in desperate need for repair! :p

I can help you fix it, if you have ears that can hear, and eyes that can see.....!

Biden made an announcement this morning....a loud burp, a huge fart, followed by a very soiled diaper.

Thanks for following his every move for me.

In the meantime I have been preparing for the fantasy draft for my work fantasy league. I am stuck with the 9th pick so it is not a cut and dry as the top few.

Forum List

Back