Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
Trump hasn't filed shit! All he does, is shoot off his mouth!

No, it didn’t cover the whole complex, liar.
It covered what it said in the search warrant, and those are the places where they went. Where any classified document or anything belonging to the government would have been. Storage room, safe, anywhere.

What did you fail to understand about a safe needing a separate warrant? You commies just ain't very bright, are ya?

"Commies" lmfao!
NO!
Not the "C" word!!!!

What makes you MAGATards think the "C" word carries any particular sting?
It's like grownups calling each other "pee-pee heads."
Just stupid.

See what, fool? That I won't put up with your bull$hit, trying to sell me as a Maoist or something? Kiss my royal red Irish backside.

Now... if you have something even remotely connected to the topic... now would be the time.

"My Rights, Together With The Rights Of All Americans, Have Been Violated" said Trump

He is absolutely right! :clap:
and they will be violated more and more

if people do not vote Republican

(No, Rs aren't perfect but they are a hell of a lot closer to it than the demonrats, aply-named).

This entire thread is a perfect example of the inbred weakness of the Cunservative Right.

"GOD Bless HIM. I wish HIM the best !"
Instead of I AM JOINING HIM! I AM PERSONALLY GETTING INVOLVED IN THIS FIGHT!

God forbid the Right ever gives up an ounce of luxury or comfort for the horrid sacrifice of fight for their own freedom. NO F'n WAY!!!
The deference of the responsibility to accept SELF SACRIFICE is why the Right will continue to be victim of the Left and lose everything.
Yep...the OP of this thread is EXACTLY who BrokeLoser was referring to and pretty much ALL on the Right

DemocratsTookMyRights.jpg

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
They why is it so easy for Chinese spies to get in????

Easy? He was immediately caught and is now in prison, Stupid.

How about Fang Fang? In jail?

Any comment on Diane Feinstein having a Chinese spy as her driver for decades while she served on the intel committee, Simp?

Forum List

Back