Trump says his campaign manager had nothing to do with his campaign

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
How many stupid things can Trump say in 1 day?

Really, can't Trump-voters just admit that Trump says stupid, horrible, ridiculous things every day.

If you can't admit that, you have no credibility.

Just admit you like him because he promises to oppress brown people.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck? Enforcing America's borders isn't oppressing brown people because ALL countries enforce their borders, clown. But you liberals blatantly hate this country so much, it's only wrong when America does it, isn't it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's enjoyable to watch as he makes leftists go berserk in so many different ways.

Since you were not very specific about who you were referring to I can only guess it was Paul Manafort for the month or two he was part of the Trump campaign during the primaries. I can also only guess you are somehow trying to connect Manaforts legal problems to Trump even though what he is being accused of happened before there ever was a Trump campaign for the Presidency.

Since you were not very specific about who you were referring to I can only guess it was Paul Manafort for the month or two he was part of the Trump campaign during the primaries. I can also only guess you are somehow trying to connect Manaforts legal problems to Trump even though what he is being accused of happened before there ever was a Trump campaign for the Presidency.

144 days, that's almost 4 months. But he barely knew him, a virtual coffee boy brought in to save the campaign!

144 days, that's almost 4 months. But he barely knew him, a virtual coffee boy brought in to save the campaign!
Again what do the current legal problems of Manafort have to do with Trump? They took place before there was ever a Trump campigan.

Again what do the current legal problems of Manafort have to do with Trump? They took place before there was ever a Trump campigan.

I was only referring to his length of stay which is double what you stated. As to the other it goes to the fact that Rump hired only the best people. As long as they have contacts with foreign governments that is!

WRONG... 49 days.

WRONG... 49 days.

May to August? May want to invest in a calculator.

WRONG... 49 days.

He was involved with the campaign for over 5 months and managed for 3 of those months! You are incorrect or WRONG as well!

WRONG... 49 days.

He was involved with the campaign for over 5 months and managed for 3 of those months! You are incorrect or WRONG as well!
No, I'm not... and who gives a flying fuck anyway?

This is just another one of you little demtards, "throw shit against the wall and see how much sticks" melt downs... fuckin' pathetic ass wipes.

WRONG... 49 days.

No, I'm not... and who gives a flying fuck anyway?

This is just another one of you little demtards, "throw shit against the wall and see how much sticks" melt downs... fuckin' pathetic ass wipes.
Coffee boy , it means you are a liar! That is what matters!

we'll find out when he rolls over.

21E25B61-6519-40BF-8209-DD8CFBF48D5D.gif

How many stupid things can Trump say in 1 day?

Really, can't Trump-voters just admit that Trump says stupid, horrible, ridiculous things every day.

If you can't admit that, you have no credibility.

Just admit you like him because he promises to oppress brown people.

If you actually watch the comment, though said in-artfully, he was referring to the charges levied against Manafort had nothing to do with his campaign, he said they went back 12 years to trump up charges.

Forum List

Back