Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

The Republicans want to give people a tax credit to buy insurance with. That's the equivalent of giving people a tax penalty if they don't buy insurance,

IOW, that's the mandate, just in a different costume.

In many ways it's worse. A shrewd taxpayer could completely evade ACA's mandate. But the tax credit scheme can't be avoided.

And how is "the government" going to pay for it, Harley? lol
Every country in the world pays less than we do by using a single payer type of system.

So, I am certainly wondering what Trump is up to, but not because I think this is a hard direction to go.

It's more that it is a radical political departure.

What is Ryan going to do?
Again you try to deflect.

Here is what you said....

"Which means, if true, that those without the financial ability to buy insurance will get it paid for out of your taxes.

Something you used to object to until you joined the Trump cult."

Here is what I said....

"They already are anyway, what's your point?"

Your first deflection..

"So Trump isn't really repealing Obamacare, he's just going to rebrand it?

lol, that's a good one."

My response....

"We are already paying their insurance, subsidies and cost sharing. We are already paying their bills, nobody who must rely on the subsidies in order to enroll can pay for that 14200 out of pocket maximum for a hospital stay so the sad truth is, AS I stated, we are already paying for everything for them."

Another deflection....and then....

"We weren't before the Obamacare subsidies, right?"

Your last deflection.
You don't get to deflect, you don't get to move the goalposts.

The fact we've always been paying for the care for the poor. The problem that spending went up crazily with the ACA. NOW it's not just their care, it's their premiums AND in some cases the cost sharing.
Perhaps they will catch up to is one day and go free market....
They all pay less for health care even though they serve every citizen.

Why would they switch to paying more and still leaving people out?
Yes, they are dying for it....pretty Stone Age.....
No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.
the poor have always received services. always. so I wish I knew what the fk you're talking about here.

Perhaps they will catch up to is one day and go free market....
They all pay less for health care even though they serve every citizen.

Why would they switch to paying more and still leaving people out?
Yes, they are dying for it....pretty Stone Age.....
No, stone age is letting people die, because they don't have the money for health care.

Never happened, you could always walk into any emergency room and get treated. Go ahead deny it so we can laugh in your face.

You don't use the ER as a family doctor... and if you do then you will be in debt that you can't pay and have ruined credit to the point you can't buy a car, buy a house, rent in some places, get student loans.... and it hurts the economy.

Go ahead deny it so we can all laugh at you.
again, healthcare isn't for a doctor's visit. try again. No one get's free care at a doctor's office. there are some free help clinics out there as well, but they are bashed by regulations. Wow, why don't you libturds learn something for a fking change.

The devil is in the details, and I'm still a long way from trusting him, but Rand Paul's proposal for 'replacing' ACA is relatively sane.

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd.
BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.
What if Obama had pushed for it in 2008? Still have supported it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

el
The problem with Trump is that he promises these fools anything and everything, yet never gives specifics, never goes into how to pay for shit, just mouths off these pipe dream bs promises and blows it off. But you can do shit like that when you have a nation of followers who are racist, stupid and greased up in the anal area.

Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.
Actually, he's done a pretty good job so far in keeping his promises. He promised to cut waste from government spending and he has already saved us billions by persuading Boeing and Lockheed to reduce prices on Air Force One and the F-35. He promised to keep jobs here and he has already persuaded Carrier and Ford and some others to keep jobs here instead of sending them to Mexico.

Not bad for not even being in office yet.

Has he saved billions? You can't say he has, he's not even in office yet.

Supposedly saving on the F-35. How much has he saved so far? Nothing. These companies know Trump's only got a 4 year term at the moment, they just keep things sweet. Perhaps they're saving this money by cutting back on essentials, so the US gets a fighter that in 8 years time won't be fit for shit.

But he has also promised to spend MORE or things like nukes. Oh, wow, I just save billions on this so I can spend it on something completely unnecessary. Great.

Until things actually happen, until savings come in, there's nothing.
Try to face the facts, Trump is delivering on things Obama couldn't deliver on and he isn't even in office yet. You should be glad America has a competent President who keeps his promises.
Trump said he would release his taxes.
Clearly you've decided there's no reason for you to ever have another thought.

C3IUEWJXAAASeh3.jpg

C3IUEWUWAAA0jio.jpg

C3IUEXGWEAotqIu.jpg

IDK maybe. He said early in the primaries he was for it
Duh. You don't think poor people are gonna pay anything?
Americans of all stripes did, apparently.

probably the tax payers. You know, the ones that fund the government? Maybe in the forms of subsidies?
Glad to see TN is for free stuff.
Who said I was? I think all of this "healthcare" bullshit is absurd.
BUT I would support single payer over the bullshit we got now.
What if Obama had pushed for it in 2008? Still have supported it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I certainly did.

It's how all other industrialized nations do it, so we have serious evidence of success of this kind of system. In fact, we can compare the plusses and minuses of various policy differences.

We could pick one and modify it as we like.

I would pick one where there is basic coverage for all, and from there people can buy insurance to cover what isn't covered by the basic plan. That would significantly reduce the unknows that come from designing a new system.

Other nations pay less for successful health care - an important plus.

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
So here's a funny thing. Trump has just pulled that web page I have been quoting from for months.

It's gone.

And now look at the lie he is telling people:

My question for the president: Are you really willing to wait to reengage on health care until the Democrats come and ask for your help?

“Sure,” Trump said. “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”

How long are you Chumps going to sit there and swallow Trump's lies?

How long are you going to just keep taking it like bitches?

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

Healthcare Reform
So here's a funny thing. Trump has just pulled that web page I have been quoting from for months.

It's gone.

And now look at the lie he is telling people:

My question for the president: Are you really willing to wait to reengage on health care until the Democrats come and ask for your help?

“Sure,” Trump said. “I never said I was going to repeal and replace in the first 61 days”

How long are you Chumps going to sit there and swallow Trump's lies?

How long are you going to just keep taking it like bitches?
Just let Obamacare fail which is unavoidable...

Forum List

Back