🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belong.

The Fed has no business in health care and you sure a shit won't find health care in the Constitution anymore than you will find charity in the Constitution.

Anyone who wants the Federal Government in charge of health care for over 300 million Americans ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

So the private sector can decide you premiums or refuse you insurance and or cap your insurance. Its been tried for decades and no longer is needed or wanted by the maj of people. The ACA or Medicare for all is here to stay.

People are mobile, the ins. should be mobile and should not depend on a job.

The dumb bitch doesn’t want Medicare to be around. You can’t take that bitch seriously

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.

The Fed has no business in health care and you sure a shit won't find health care in the Constitution anymore than you will find charity in the Constitution.

Anyone who wants the Federal Government in charge of health care for over 300 million Americans ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

So the private sector can decide you premiums or refuse you insurance and or cap your insurance. Its been tried for decades and no longer is needed or wanted by the maj of people. The ACA or Medicare for all is here to stay.

The dumb bitch doesn’t want Medicare to be around. You can’t take that bitch seriously
Pass an amendment.

LMAO Of course I want Medicare since I've been paying into it my whole working life. You really are a dumb bitch.

Oh insurance is mobile if you want to pay for it yourself. Have at it you stupid bitch.

Pass an amendment.

Save your breath.

She's to stupid to know that health care isn't in the Constitution and the Federal Government has no business in health care at all.

She is one dumb bitch.

Pass an amendment.

Save your breath.

She's to stupid to know that health care isn't in the Constitution and the Federal Government has no business in health care at all.

She is one dumb bitch.
Or she just dont care.
Disingenuous hacks dont care about abuse of power if they agree with it.

I didnt say access dipshit. I said they lost their healthcare.

So, since they did NOT lose access but were still eligible for insurance, their feelings were hurt AND that 20.5 million of fellow Americans finally had the coverage that they NEVER had before......is a bad thing in your fucked up half brain?

Trump is doing the right thing. Democrats are the scum of this country and nothing good will ever come out of a Democrat House.

Just looked how they fucked up this country in 2007 an 2008 (the economy tanked) and when they controlled all the Congress and the Presidency in 2009 and 2010.

I didnt say access dipshit. I said they lost their healthcare.

So, since they did NOT lose access but were still eligible for insurance, their feelings were hurt AND that 20.5 million of fellow Americans finally had the coverage that they NEVER had before......is a bad thing in your fucked up half brain?
People getting healthcare isnt a bad thing, you retard.
Its how you go about it. The fed gov has no authority, first of all.
Millions of people lost their plans they were happy with because of some bureaucrats and big insurance guys said their plan sucked.
Your intellectually and morally superior schtick has got to go.
You totalitarians are a stain.

Why is anyone surprised by this? It was a political football for the Dems it's one for the pubs

LMAO Of course I want Medicare since I've been paying into it my whole working life. You really are a dumb bitch.

Oh insurance is mobile if you want to pay for it yourself. Have at it you stupid bitch.

That’s government healthcare.

Make up your mind...or you can do what you are more comfortable with...let Trump tell you what to think like a good little bitch

Perhaps Trump sees some weakness in his appeal to workers not poor enough for expanded Medicaid and who didn't see benefit from the subsidies and Obamacare Bronze policies. He failed to deliver for these folks.

That’s government healthcare.

Make up your mind...or you can do what you are more comfortable with...let Trump tell you what to think like a good little bitch

That it is and its something every one of us who works a job pays into so we all want what we paid for.

You stupid bitch.

Now now, I didn't say that, I said PEOPLE are mobile and so insurance should be as well.

Thankfully Trump won't be in office after the 2020 General Election.
th

Sure, go with that.

Now now, I didn't say that, I said PEOPLE are mobile and so insurance should be as well.

Sure, you can mobile around and buy insurance where you live. That's mobile.

Sure, you can mobile around and buy insurance where you live. That's mobile.

So where does Devos live, or say Tramp?? No state all have different laws. You do not know much about health ins do you?

Forum List

Back