🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

Slavery, being tied to a job due to they offer health ins. Sl
He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belong.

The Fed has no business in health care and you sure a shit won't find health care in the Constitution anymore than you will find charity in the Constitution.

Anyone who wants the Federal Government in charge of health care for over 300 million Americans ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

So the private sector can decide you premiums or refuse you insurance and or cap your insurance. Its been tried for decades and no longer is needed or wanted by the maj of people. The ACA or Medicare for all is here to stay.

People are mobile, the ins. should be mobile and should not depend on a job.
You are right! No responsibilities should depend on a job!
Responsibilities lmao. Im so ood i remember when that actually mattered and gave people drive to better themselves.
Get an amendment!

No it made people stuck in a dead end job due to health insurance.

Slavery?? LMAO

Benefits are offered as an incentive to draw folks to work for a company.

I have benefits and Medicare as well. I've never had a problem of any kind.

Oh and my job is a long way from being dead end.

Your just an idiot who wants to be responsible for every one. I'm not responsible for others nor will I ever be.

You sure are a whinny little bitch.

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

Health care should be kicked back to the private sector where it belong.

The Fed has no business in health care and you sure a shit won't find health care in the Constitution anymore than you will find charity in the Constitution.

Anyone who wants the Federal Government in charge of health care for over 300 million Americans ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

So the private sector can decide you premiums or refuse you insurance and or cap your insurance. Its been tried for decades and no longer is needed or wanted by the maj of people. The ACA or Medicare for all is here to stay.

People are mobile, the ins. should be mobile and should not depend on a job.

You can always buy your own and yes insurance companies can decide who they will or will not cover.

The only people who liked the ACA were the people the rest of us were paying for. Those that were paying and had benefits saw prices go way up. Mine sure as hell did.

Medicare for all will never happen.
All they ever talk about is people losing insurance. didnt give a damn about the 8m or so people that lost insurance due to ACA.
Funny huh

Just like the Nixon Vietnam war peace plan that would be revealed after the election.

In an interview after he resigned, Nixon openly admitted that he did NOT really have a plan.......nut he was "working on one..."..........Since we don't seem to learn from history, we repeat the previous mistakes.

All they ever talk about is people losing insurance. didnt give a damn about the 8m or so people that lost insurance due to ACA.

Try to get mathematical help from a 5 years old.......

Because of the ACA more than 20 million got health insurance.....so, with the help of that 5 years old, figure out 20 versus 8 .........and get back to us.

He is waiting after the election in hope that GOP regains the majority in the House, because without a majority his plan (no matter what it is) has ZERO chance of passing. You little bois are getting your pantys in a bunch over nothing.

Tax those few remaining brain cells you may still have.......

Which would be better:

a. Winning back the House with a CLEAR and VIABLE plan on HC insurance for everybody.......OR

b. Winning back the House with a "promise" that the idiot-in-chief has a plan...and that the plan would be revealed ONLY after his moronic base votes him back in???

Because of the ACA more than 20 million got health insurance.....so, with the help of that 5 years old, figure out 20 versus 8 .........and get back to us.
8m people still lost their insurance plan. Spin it how you want. Who the fuck are you to take that from them?
You totalitarians are a fucking stain.

He is waiting after the election in hope that GOP regains the majority in the House, because without a majority his plan (no matter what it is) has ZERO chance of passing. You little bois are getting your pantys in a bunch over nothing.

Tax those few remaining brain cells you may still have.......

Which would be better:

a. Winning back the House with a CLEAR and VIABLE plan on HC insurance for everybody.......OR

b. Winning back the House with a "promise" that the idiot-in-chief has a plan...and that the plan would be revealed ONLY after his moronic base votes him back in???
Viable equals healthcare regulated by imbeciles right after they kill off an entire industry.
You totalitarians are a fuckin stain

20 million got insurance, under threat.....And virtually everyone's costs skyrocketed.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!: LIE.
You'll save $2,500!: LIE.

You didn't even get mathematical help from a 5-year old.

8m people still lost their insurance plan. Spin it how you want. Who the fuck are you to take that from them?

NO, fuckhead........8 million people may have lost what they had......but were eligible for something better under the ACA....STOP listening to Hannity......

So, after getting that 5 years old help.....you STILL think that 20.5 million NEWLY insured is LESS than 8 million?

NO, fuckhead........8 million people may have lost what they had......but were eligible for something better under the ACA....STOP listening to Hannity......

So, after getting that 5 years old help.....you STILL think that 20.5 million NEWLY insured is LESS than 8 million?
It doesnt matter. You took it from them and they lost their plan.
And either their prices skyrocketed or i subsidized it.
You totalitarians are a fucking stain

Can't blame him.

With those filthy ass Democrat assholes in the majority in the House nothing to help the American people will ever get passed.

Democrats fuck up everything. They were the butt pirates that passed Obamacare in the first place.

Only an idiot would ever vote for a Democrat. Shame!

His fans are stupid enough to believe this shit .

“Hey, I still have a plan that’s better and cheaper and covers everything. I’ll let you know what it is AFTER the election !”

....And they will fall for it again.

Even if your fellow Trump ass lickers bought your stupidity that 8 million LOST their insurance.......

Then have those 8 million go to a hospital emergency rooms as the TWENTY million had to do BEFORE the ACA.

Even if your fellow Trump ass lickers bought your stupidity that 8 million LOST their insurance.......

Then have those 8 million go to a hospital emergency rooms as the TWENTY million had to do BEFORE the ACA.
8 m DID lose their insurance.
Why fucking lie? Your spin is pathetic.
You totalitarians are a stain

Forum List

Back