🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

It doesnt matter. You took it from them and they lost their plan.
And either their prices skyrocketed or i subsidized it.
You totalitarians are a fucking stain

Even if your fellow Trump ass lickers bought your stupidity that 8 million LOST their insurance.......

Then have those 8 million go to a hospital emergency rooms as the TWENTY million had to do BEFORE the ACA.

Those 8 million people also went to the ER because their junk insurance didn't cover much of anything. Even a yearly physical with a primary care doctor.

Those 8 million people also didn't pay those ER bills which forced the rest of us to pay higher insurance premiums and higher health care costs.

So you like government run healthcare all of the sudden.
We pay many years for Medicare.

Yep. She seems to like the set up.

Your point is what exactly?
What’s your point?
Medicare is not Universal Healthcare.

I Didn’t say it was.
Then why are we having this exchange?

Not sure. You jumped into it. You tell me

So where does Devos live, or say Tramp?? No state all have different laws. You do not know much about health ins do you?

There are places to buy insurance where you live. Hell you get flyer for health care in the mail all the time.

And all I need to know about health insurance is that I have it and I pay for it.

I also have Medicare which I've paid for all my working live.

Don't need to know any more than that.

So you like government run healthcare all of the sudden.

Nope but I paid for it so you can bet your stupid ass I'll be using it.

You sure are one dumb bitch.

So if you had it to do all over again, you’d have not paid it and would be fine living the rest of your hopeless pathetic life with only the insurance you can pay for out of your meager savings?

Your point is moot since Medicare is here to stay.

Oh and I have plenty of "meager" savings.

I'll never want for anything. How bout you??

So which is it. Do you like government run healthcare (which is what Medicare is) or not? You seem confused when your master hasn’t told you how to feel. Could be dementia kicking in.

All they ever talk about is people losing insurance. didnt give a damn about the 8m or so people that lost insurance due to ACA.

Try to get mathematical help from a 5 years old.......

Because of the ACA more than 20 million got health insurance.....so, with the help of that 5 years old, figure out 20 versus 8 .........and get back to us.
8m people still lost their insurance plan. Spin it how you want. Who the fuck are you to take that from them?
You totalitarians are a fucking stain.

More like 8 million people who had junk plans didn't have them anymore.

All those plans did was charge people but rarely ever paid claims. They didn't cover much of anything. Meanwhile people with those plans who got sick didn't have proper coverage. They ended up with bills they couldn't pay and millions went into bankruptcy. In fact, medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy before the ACA.

Obamacare only required that people had proper coverage with basic things being covered that those junk plans didn't cover. So that when people get sick they no longer either die, go into bankruptcy or just don't pay the bills. Which causes everyone's insurance premiums and health care costs to be much higher.

The ACA did have some issues. But it would not be politically acceptable to fix them.

This sounds like some strange and weird reelection strategy.

"Remember that crap I promised you to get elected the first time? Well, I won't do anything about it until you re elect me and put the GOP in control of the House and Congress". - Donald Trump.

All they ever talk about is people losing insurance. didnt give a damn about the 8m or so people that lost insurance due to ACA.

Because of the ACA more than 20 million got health insurance.....so, with the help of that 5 years old, figure out 20 versus 8 .........and get back to us.
8m people still lost their insurance plan. Spin it how you want. Who the fuck are you to take that from them?

All those plans did was charge people but rarely ever paid claims. They didn't cover much of anything. Meanwhile people with those plans who got sick didn't have proper coverage. They ended up with bills they couldn't pay and millions went into bankruptcy. In fact, medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy before the ACA.

Obamacare only required that people had proper coverage with basic things being covered that those junk plans didn't cover. So that when people get sick they no longer either die, go into bankruptcy or just don't pay the bills. Which causes everyone's insurance premiums and health care costs to be much higher.

The ACA did have some issues. But it would not be politically acceptable to fix them.

If the GOP governors had allowed Medicare expansion in their state, the ACA would have worked. The main reason it failed was that there wasn't enough participation, and the participation was blocked by GOP governors refusing the Medicaid expansion.

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

You do realize that every country that has government funded universal health care LOVES it. None of us want to get rid of it.

Or that for-profit healthcare and Big Pharma in driving the opiod epidemic. For-profit healthcare now has 28 day programs for addicts in detox/recovery, because that's what insurance will pay. The rehab centres have little incentive to get the addicts into a sustainable recovery, since they can continue to cycle them through rehab, every 12 months. As Big Pharma has learned, an addicted public is a cash cow.

We pay many years for Medicare.

What’s your point?

I Didn’t say it was.

I jumped into it because you inferred it was a category of welfare.
Do you even read what you post?

It is not the President's job to prepare and sell a major overhaul to the nation's health insurance paradigms. That is for Congress to do.

ACA, also known as "Obamacare" mocks the very idea of insurance by demanding that the insurers cover not RISKS, but KNOWN LOSSES, without charging those who will demand excess costs to pay more. It mocks the free market by demanding that policies include coverages that middle-class, responsible people "self-insure," such as birth control.

The fact is that the American People are too stupid to understand the issues, and any time someone tries to start a coherent discussion, the Democrats demagogue the issue, mainly screaming, WHAT ABOUT PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS?????!!!!! Regardless of who does what, pre-existing conditions will be covered, probably with a Federal government backstop.

The vast majority of Americans are covered to a reasonable extent, and experience a bit of financial pain from time to time, which is entirely appropriate. The whole discussion is about people on the margins - some of whom are there on purpose and some due to conditions for which they bear no fault. The Republicans want to give free markets a try (interstate competition, tort reform), Democrats want socialized medicine, which was the purpose of Obamacare - make a system so awful that it would explode and the People would demand Single Payer.

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

You do realize that every country that has government funded universal health care LOVES it. None of us want to get rid of it.

Or that for-profit healthcare and Big Pharma in driving the opiod epidemic. For-profit healthcare now has 28 day programs for addicts in detox/recovery, because that's what insurance will pay. The rehab centres have little incentive to get the addicts into a sustainable recovery, since they can continue to cycle them through rehab, every 12 months. As Big Pharma has learned, an addicted public is a cash cow.
I am not going to disagree with you as per insurance for each person. But you guys get a law passed and then wipe your hands of it and move on to the next agenda. That Obamacare bill was terrible. Pelosi should have left congress over that. But when you have no honor and character like her, you see what we got.

What’s your point?

I Didn’t say it was.

I did? Nope.

Your inferences are not my problem

ACA killed small insurance companies. That is fact. Not what you said. Thats partisan bullshit. ACA even raised food cost. It wasnt some utopian concept like the obama cult likes to bullshit about.

What’s your point?

I Didn’t say it was.

I did? Nope.

Your inferences are not my problem
Your idiocy is not my problem.

If the GOP governors had allowed Medicare expansion in their state, the ACA would have worked. The main reason it failed was that there wasn't enough participation, and the participation was blocked by GOP governors refusing the Medicaid expansion.
Ahh the old "the state isnt a foreign agent :( " crap.. lol
Would you like to discuss reasons why states wouldnt want the expansion?

ACA killed small insurance companies. That is fact. Not what you said. Thats partisan bullshit. ACA even raised food cost. It wasnt some utopian concept like the obama cult likes to bullshit about.

and it killed small hospitals

It is not the President's job to prepare and sell a major overhaul to the nation's health insurance paradigms. That is for Congress to do.

ACA, also known as "Obamacare" mocks the very idea of insurance by demanding that the insurers cover not RISKS, but KNOWN LOSSES, without charging those who will demand excess costs to pay more. It mocks the free market by demanding that policies include coverages that middle-class, responsible people "self-insure," such as birth control.

The fact is that the American People are too stupid to understand the issues, and any time someone tries to start a coherent discussion, the Democrats demagogue the issue, mainly screaming, WHAT ABOUT PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS?????!!!!! Regardless of who does what, pre-existing conditions will be covered, probably with a Federal government backstop.

The vast majority of Americans are covered to a reasonable extent, and experience a bit of financial pain from time to time, which is entirely appropriate. The whole discussion is about people on the margins - some of whom are there on purpose and some due to conditions for which they bear no fault. The Republicans want to give free markets a try (interstate competition, tort reform), Democrats want socialized medicine, which was the purpose of Obamacare - make a system so awful that it would explode and the People would demand Single Payer.

It is impossible to discuss health care with this level of stupid. Health care should not be subjected to "profit and loss" thinking of the capitalistic health care system, which focuses on profit over all else. Americans pay the highest dollars, for the worst outcomes in both health care and education because these are two areas where government really can do it better and cheaper, for any number of reasons, the principle among them being, the genuinely sick people and poor people are not profitable, so the incentive is to keep sick people, and those who aren't easy to teach, out of the system, as they drain resources offer little return on the investment.

Education and healthcare, when done well, are not profitable in the short term, and Republicans are all about profit and loss, and short term gains. Americans have become obese and unhealthy in myriad ways, and worrying about getting sick is a national obsession. The bald fact is we're all going to get older, frailer, sicker, and then we're going to die.

The argument I hear constantly on this forum in regards to health care is that nobody needs health care in their twenties or thirties, or at least they shouldn't need it. But that completely ignores women because women need health care in their child bearing years more than at any other time in their lives, except old age. Of course the men on the forum don't understand why they should have to contribute to the health care of women at all. Women have babies, they should pay higher premiums.

The whole point of living in a society is to share the costs of living in a first world country, and one of those costs is first world health care for your entire nation, not just your tribe. Millions of Americans are forced to contribute for a large, expensive military, to protect American corporate interests around the world. These working people derive no benefit from bases in the Middle East, while the owners of American oil refineries there have all of the protections the government's money can buy, while paying nothing for it.

And yet Trump would have your believe that NATO is leaching off the American taxpayers. There is no NATO or SEATO provision that requires American military bases in these regions. Americans WANTED to keep bases their to protect their interests, not the other way around.

Americans stationed troops in Europe to keep Stalin from continuing to move West, and take all of Germany, in addition to Poland, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, once known as Iron Curtain Countries. SEATO similar keep communism from spreading throughout Asia, but lead directly to the Korean War, the Viet Nam War, Cambodia, and US support of various right wing dictatorships in the Phillipines, and Central and South America, which continues to this day.

Forum List

Back