🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

All they ever talk about is people losing insurance. didnt give a damn about the 8m or so people that lost insurance due to ACA.

Try to get mathematical help from a 5 years old.......

Because of the ACA more than 20 million got health insurance.....so, with the help of that 5 years old, figure out 20 versus 8 .........and get back to us.
8m people still lost their insurance plan. Spin it how you want. Who the fuck are you to take that from them?
You totalitarians are a fucking stain.

More like 8 million people who had junk plans didn't have them anymore.

All those plans did was charge people but rarely ever paid claims. They didn't cover much of anything. Meanwhile people with those plans who got sick didn't have proper coverage. They ended up with bills they couldn't pay and millions went into bankruptcy. In fact, medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy before the ACA.

Obamacare only required that people had proper coverage with basic things being covered that those junk plans didn't cover. So that when people get sick they no longer either die, go into bankruptcy or just don't pay the bills. Which causes everyone's insurance premiums and health care costs to be much higher.

"All those plans did was charge people but rarely ever paid claims. They didn't cover much of anything. Meanwhile people with those plans who got sick didn't have proper coverage."

Ignorant partisan bullshit. They covered nearly EVERYTHING except elective procedures and pre-existings. They did carry a 2 year look back period in case of fraud.

"
They ended up with bills they couldn't pay and millions went into bankruptcy. In fact, medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy before the ACA."

No they didn't, FACT they are left with larger out of pocket costs now. Yes Medical Bills were the leading cause of bankruptcy but that was mostly because of folks who didn't HAVE insurance.

"Obamacare only required that people had proper coverage with basic things being covered that those junk plans didn't cover. So that when people get sick they no longer either die, go into bankruptcy or just don't pay the bills. Which causes everyone's insurance premiums and health care costs to be much higher."

This is your most stupid statement.
They weren't "junk" plans, you're an idiot. A little info for you. NOW we are paying for the insurance that MANY have. Where do you think the subsidies and cost sharing come from? You and I.
Now we are now paying for their insurance, insurance which leaves them with 6500/13000 in out of pocket costs. SO, now you're paying their premiums AND their out of pockets. Real bright Einstein.

I Didn’t say it was.
Then why are we having this exchange?

Not sure. You jumped into it. You tell me
I jumped into it because you inferred it was a category of welfare.
Do you even read what you post?

I did? Nope.

Your inferences are not my problem
Your idiocy is not my problem.

Your defeat is not surprising

8 m DID lose their insurance.

NO, fuckhead no one "lost" their insurance....they may have had to pay more but NO ONE lost access.
Are you really THAT dumb?

Costs were already sky rocketing long before the ACA. The law actually slowed down the rising costs. If Republicans hadn't sued to stop the single payer version that was part of the original cost. Everyone would have been covered, and costs would have been cut in half, and the government would have been able to cut drug costs down.

Prices are where they are now because of Republicans and shit for brains know nothings like the mental midgets you are engaged with now. This isn't about, and never has been about health care or insurance for that matter with these pukes. It was about Obama.

Keep in mind the ACA was based upon a plan first introduced by the Heritage Foundation. A conservative idea. But because it was Obama that actually put in place, it was no longer a good idea.

Now these same fools are supporting the Trump plan, that allows insurance companies to sell them plans that doesn't cover anything.

Yep, they are happy to pay an insurance company money, for the privilege of paying an insurance company money.

You should read stories about P T Barnum. He made a fortune separating these clowns from their money.

Then why are we having this exchange?

I did? Nope.

What defeat?
Unlike you, I didn’t attempt to make Medicare sound like Medicaid.
You may as well go back and delete the post because you’re making an idiot of yourself.

I did? Nope.

What defeat?
You may as well go back and delete the post because you’re making an idiot of yourself.

Your inferences are your own problem; as is your idiocy.
Sorry you lost. But, really, you should be used to it by now.

I did? Nope.

What defeat?

Page 9 @12:43PM.
And since when is Medicare run by the government?
It is funded by workers and responds to IDC10s and CPT submitted by Health Care Providers.

Okay a show of hands, how many of you stupid fucks want government to run your health insurance and government not your doctor making healthcare decisions? Nobody with a brain right, thank you. :anj_stfu:

I did? Nope.

What defeat?

It is funded by workers and responds to IDC10s and CPT submitted by Health Care Providers.

pointing-down-emoticon-emoticon-pointing-down-with-his-finger-eps-vectors_csp23180035.jpg

upload_2019-4-2_20-58-59.png

And...
pointing-down-emoticon-emoticon-pointing-down-with-his-finger-eps-vectors_csp23180035.jpg

upload_2019-4-2_20-59-27.png

PointingLaughingEmoji.jpg

Obamacare is going to collapse under its own weight, and that is a good thing.
Not. If it collapses it will be because of the systematic sabotage that has been engaged in by the republicans since day one.
Lol
Na, not really
Progressives tried to force Obamacare on millions of people that wanted nothing to do with it...

What defeat?

View attachment 253715

And...

View attachment 253717

Medicare is subject to the same IDC10s and CPTs as any other payer.
Your physician cannot be denied.
In effect, Medicare is run by the same rules as any other Health Insurance entity.
That’s one of the good things the ACA accomplished.
It is funded by specific taxes and not supposed to be funded by any other source.
Plus you go to your Health Care Provider for treatment or surgery, not a government employee.

What defeat?

View attachment 253715

And...

View attachment 253717

I just realized that you are correct...
Every Health related policy in the US must comply with Federal ACA standards and State specific standards OKd by the Feds.
This actually places our entire current system under governmental control.
The question is...
The current system is currently funded by decades of Medicare payments and subscriber subject to Insurance Rates.
Thus, money is entering the system.
What happens when every Health Provider must accept everybody who can’t pay, such as what occurs in hospital emergency rooms?

Okay a show of hands, how many of you stupid fucks want government to run your health insurance and government not your doctor making healthcare decisions? Nobody with a brain right, thank you. :anj_stfu:

You prefer the insurance company to tell your doctor what they will and will not pay for in your treatment? Because that's what happening now with pre-approvals required. All the back and forthing between your doctor and the insurance company adds to the cost of the insurance and the cost of your health care, and it's not helping you get well, it's helping the insurance company preserve their profit margins.

Obamacare is going to collapse under its own weight, and that is a good thing.
Not. If it collapses it will be because of the systematic sabotage that has been engaged in by the republicans since day one.
Lol
Na, not really
Progressives tried to force Obamacare on millions of people that wanted nothing to do with it...
Yes, really. On day one they both mounted legal challenges and shorted the funding. Things escalated from there.

Trump plans on revealing his "best ever" healthcare program as soon as Mexico pays for the wall, but only if he is reelected. Until then, it is a state secret.

What defeat?

View attachment 253715

And...

View attachment 253717

Every Health related policy in the US must comply with Federal ACA standards and State specific standards OKd by the Feds.
The question is...
The current system is currently funded by decades of Medicare payments and subscriber subject to Insurance Rates.
What happens when every Health Provider must accept everybody who can’t pay, such as what occurs in hospital emergency rooms?

Of course I am correct.

What defeat?

View attachment 253715

And...

View attachment 253717

The question is...

Of course I am correct.
And it’s potentially scary.

You prefer the insurance company to tell your doctor what they will and will not pay for in your treatment? Because that's what happening now with pre-approvals required. All the back and forthing between your doctor and the insurance company adds to the cost of the insurance and the cost of your health care, and it's not helping you get well, it's helping the insurance company preserve their profit margins.

Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet HELLO. God you people on the left are dumb.

Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet HELLO. God you people on the left are dumb.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet'?

My guess is you have none and are just guessing...or worse, slandering.

Forum List

Back