🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no healthcare vote till after election

When you make a claim around here, it's generally customary to provide a link so that people know you are being factual.

When you make a claim around here, it's generally customary to provide a link so that people know you are being factual.

You assume I care what you think and that just because you are ignorant of what happened someone needs to educate you. Get off your ass and google it, or don't I really don't give a shit.

... Obama was caught on video tape talking about how old people should just be given a pain pill vs funding a surgery. He suggested they were not worth spending the money on if they were only going to live for a few more years. .

no link, did not happen.

It indeed did who gives a shit about your lies.

If indeed it did happen, then you should have no problem with providing a link.

For Christ sake, wouldn't want you to exert yourself.
obama killing old people - Bing video

You prefer the insurance company to tell your doctor what they will and will not pay for in your treatment? Because that's what happening now with pre-approvals required. All the back and forthing between your doctor and the insurance company adds to the cost of the insurance and the cost of your health care, and it's not helping you get well, it's helping the insurance company preserve their profit margins.

Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet HELLO. God you people on the left are dumb.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet'?

My guess is you have none and are just guessing...or worse, slandering.

Wake up stupid, Obama and these idiot politicians have already told you that THEY government will decide if you are worthy of an expensive surgery or you simply get some pain pills to numb yourself while you DIE!

I will ask you again:

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet'?

You said it...now prove it.

You have to show up informed for a politics discussion. Obama was caught on video tape talking about how old people should just be given a pain pill vs funding a surgery. He suggested they were not worth spending the money on if they were only going to live for a few more years. Documented in VIDEO and broadcast in the news. You should already know this. Its not our job to fill in the gaping gaps your knowledge on the issues.

Never happened. Why do you consistently believe the lies of the right wing Medical Industrial Complex which has a vested financial interest in maintaining the status quo? They've been lying to you about the quality of American healthcare (34th in the world), to the reasons for the high costs.

If everyone in the rest of the world has such bad healthcare, why do we all love it so much more that Americans like theirs? When Americans total their taxes and their healthcare insurance, you're paying far more in taxes and healthcare than people in the rest of the world pay for a higher quality of healthcare and education, better infrastructure, and cradle to the grave social programs. What we don't have is the world biggest and baddest armies.

... Obama was caught on video tape talking about how old people should just be given a pain pill vs funding a surgery. He suggested they were not worth spending the money on if they were only going to live for a few more years. .

no link, did not happen.

Well, to tell you the truth, with the way the question was framed by the woman, he answered it fairly well. One surgeon told her mom that she needed a pacemaker, but that she was too old and it wouldn't work. Hate to tell you but that surgeon who refused at first was looking out for his surgery stats. Surgeons who have good stats will refuse to perform certain operations that they find risky. The woman then told Obama that another surgeon had seen the life in her mom and agreed to do the surgery.

Obama then said that we need to look at the waste currently in the healthcare system that is not helping anyone's mom get well, so there should be better discussions between doctors and patients and their families.

He then said that if the doctor determined that there was nothing more that could be done, they should be provided pain relief.

Now, if Obama had advocated for just a pain pill if you are too old, that would have been one thing, but he didn't. He said that there needs to be a conversation between patient and doctor, but if nothing else could be done, then pain relief until end of life was the humane thing to do.

I also noticed you video cut off right after Obama said to take a pill. What else was edited out?

no link, did not happen.

did you bother to watch the video? That is not what he said at all, he said that if surgery will not improve quality of life or extend life then it maybe it should not take place. And he is 100% correct. I just went through this with my step-father. The treatments helped him get an extra year of life but there came a point when there were things that could have been done that might have bought him another week or month but with no quality of life. He choose against it and took the pain pill and died at home with my mother where he wanted to be, instead of in a hospital with 3 tubes sticking out of him.

no link, did not happen.

if it happened, there would be a link to a video.

no link means no video

Nope. You're a punk and you're lazy. Besides someone posted it. All any of this means is that you're just a lazy contrarian who's game is really quite stupid.

no link, did not happen.

did you bother to watch the video? That is not what he said at all, he said that if surgery will not improve quality of life or extend life then it maybe it should not take place. And he is 100% correct. I just went through this with my step-father. The treatments helped him get an extra year of life but there came a point when there were things that could have been done that might have bought him another week or month but with no quality of life. He choose against it and took the pain pill and died at home with my mother where he wanted to be, instead of in a hospital with 3 tubes sticking out of him.

LOL, he played your game and dodged the question. You Progs are ugly people.

Government employees and bureaucracies are some of the stupidest people on the planet HELLO. God you people on the left are dumb.

My guess is you have none and are just guessing...or worse, slandering.

Wake up stupid, Obama and these idiot politicians have already told you that THEY government will decide if you are worthy of an expensive surgery or you simply get some pain pills to numb yourself while you DIE!

I will ask you again:

You said it...now prove it.

You have to show up informed for a politics discussion. Obama was caught on video tape talking about how old people should just be given a pain pill vs funding a surgery. He suggested they were not worth spending the money on if they were only going to live for a few more years. Documented in VIDEO and broadcast in the news. You should already know this. Its not our job to fill in the gaping gaps your knowledge on the issues.

Never happened. Why do you consistently believe the lies of the right wing Medical Industrial Complex which has a vested financial interest in maintaining the status quo? They've been lying to you about the quality of American healthcare (34th in the world), to the reasons for the high costs.

If everyone in the rest of the world has such bad healthcare, why do we all love it so much more that Americans like theirs? When Americans total their taxes and their healthcare insurance, you're paying far more in taxes and healthcare than people in the rest of the world pay for a higher quality of healthcare and education, better infrastructure, and cradle to the grave social programs. What we don't have is the world biggest and baddest armies.

Quit lying pig. The video is there for you to see.
YOU need your Gov to take care of you, WE don't.

(smile) Just because you aren't informed about something in no way means it didn't happen. Not my job to educate you, get your fingers off their asses and use Google.
Your claim was

"Obama's words not mine. He's captured on video stating old seniors are not worth spending money on surgery, just give them pain pills. You people really are ignorant."

Key words

"not worth "

You're a liar

(smile) Just because you aren't informed about something in no way means it didn't happen. Not my job to educate you, get your fingers off their asses and use Google.
Your claim was

"Obama's words not mine. He's captured on video stating old seniors are not worth spending money on surgery, just give them pain pills. You people really are ignorant."

Key words

"not worth "

You're a liar

(smile) You tell yourself whatever you need to. You aren't quite human so you MUST realize your judgements don't mean shit.

(smile) You tell yourself whatever you need to. You aren't quite human so you MUST realize your judgements don't mean shit.

I guess when you've been shown to be a piece of shit liar...there's nothing you can do but say stupid shit.

no link, did not happen.

My dad did the same thing with liver cancer. The doctors originally gave him 3-6 months but he received a procedure that extended his life to not quite 2 years.

Sure he could have gone back for more procedures but the end result would have been the same and my dad wouldn't have had any quality of life.

My mom and sister are doctors. They agreed with my dad and his oncologist. They took the morphine to give him for the pain. He died at home with all of us around him. Engulfed in love and dignity at 6 am October 17th, 2001. One week after his 67th birthday.

More procedures would have just taken more out of him and not given him any time that was worth spending. He chose to go home and die.

When presented with the same situation most people choose what my dad and your step father chose.

For people to turn that into something bad and say that Obama doesn't care about people and just wants to drug them is so far beyond sick I just don't have the words.

I'm so ashamed and disgusted we have people like these conservatives in our nation.

Trump is smart. He knows that he has no hope of passing anything short of single payer HC with a democrat controlled house. So he'll wait until 2020 when the repubs regain the house and then he'll try to pass it again.

Makes perfect sense.

no link, did not happen.

"link?" is the left's deflection of choice.

no link, did not happen.

Do not indulge the left, they don't want a link they are just deflecting.

Never happened. Why do you consistently believe the lies of the right wing Medical Industrial Complex which has a vested financial interest in maintaining the status quo?

The video of Obama saying it was posted you stupid shit ignorant libtard. That goes for the rest of you ignorant dummies on the left. Feel stupid now? You should.

no link, did not happen.

if it happened, there would be a link to a video.

no link means no video

How embarrassing for you that someone posted the video.

Forum List

Back