Trump says on day one he'll withdraw from TPP

fact, Trump defeats Clinton 306 to 232 to become the next president. You must have missed that.

Another fact ...1.7 million Americans preferred Clinton...that is not my opinion its is factual ...
fact 306 to 232 elect Trump. Are you having vision issues?
I am reading you and I hope you will agree that Clinton received 1.7 million more votes is all
sw6N9uA.gif

fact, Trump defeats Clinton 306 to 232 to become the next president. You must have missed that.

Another fact ...1.7 million Americans preferred Clinton...that is not my opinion its is factual ...

Winner take all state by state does not accurately represent the people's choice. That was never the intention of the electoral college.
sure it does it is what elects a president. And why Trump won 306 to 232. Read up on the constitution. It's in wikipedia, libs favorite spot on the internet.

I am reading you and I hope you will agree that Clinton received 1.7 million more votes is all
sw6N9uA.gif
I agree that Trump won 306 to 232 and is our next President. It's immaterial what you think. The constitution won.

I agree that Trump won 306 to 232 and is our next President. It's immaterial what you think. The constitution won.

whether you agree or do not agree the documented fact is he received 1.7 million less votes than Clinton ...that is all ... I know you agree what I just posted is true ...just saying

whether you agree or do not agree the documented fact is he received 1.7 million less votes than Clinton ...that is all ... I know you agree what I just posted is true ...just saying

That's very very nice...

and when the popular vote determines the presidency, you will have a reason to cheer.

Unfortunately, the presidency is determined by Electoral Vote, and by winning 30 of the 50 states, Trumps win beats out Hillarys popularity.

Trump to withdraw from Trans-Pacific Partnership on first day in office

"He said that he was going to issue a note of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, calling it “a potential disaster for our country”."

How about that? His first priority is to act on a major plank in the Bernie Sanders agenda.

Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly far left done, Trump has already said he was against this trade deal, even Hilary eventually came out against it.

Another far left drone failed thread!

What exactly do you think you're responding to?

Your fail postings and thread as a far left drone!

Just admit you failed!

And the popular vote has never mattered when it comes to the presidency, just sayin..

Silly far left drone!

and? does that trump, no pun intended, the electoral victory of 306 to 232 win? I'm still not understanding your point. Until that happens, all you are is a loser still.

Donald Bolshevik is acting true to his red nature.
I still can't wait until he sworn in and can actually do what he was elected to do. posting up nonsense merely makes your post nonsense. Thanks for playing Donald's game.

Winner take all state by state does not accurately represent the people's choice. That was never the intention of the electoral college.
sure it does it is what elects a president. And why Trump won 306 to 232. Read up on the constitution. It's in wikipedia, libs favorite spot on the internet.

That it elects the president does not change the fact that it does not accurately represent the people's choice. The popular vote represents the people's choice.

That it elects the president does not change the fact that it does not accurately represent the people's choice. The popular vote represents the people's choice.
sure it does, it did exactly what the EC was meant to do, give every state and the citizens of the state a voice and it was loud and clear at 306 to 232 thumping of clinton. Just saying. Are you denying those numbers? 30 out of 50 states that's a majority of people.

"He said that he was going to issue a note of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, calling it “a potential disaster for our country”."

How about that? His first priority is to act on a major plank in the Bernie Sanders agenda.

Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPP was dead anyway. Even Hillary said she would withdraw her support for it were she elected. Get real.

I oppose so-called free trade. I agree with Trump AND Bernie. Pay attention.

Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Coulter has discussed how Bernie Sanders was a bigger threat to Trump than Hillary was, because Sanders platform addressed some of the issues that drove Trump's campaign.

I was SO happy when the Dem Leadership managed to rig the primary to shaft Sanders and his supporters.

I'm not sure Trump could have beaten him.
How was it rigged?

sure it does, it did exactly what the EC was meant to do, give every state and the citizens of the state a voice and it was loud and clear at 306 to 232 thumping of clinton. Just saying. Are you denying those numbers? 30 out of 50 states that's a majority of people.

How can it accurately represent the people's choice when Hillary got 1.6 million more of the people's vote?

The electoral college does NOT give every citizen a voice. When you vote for Hillary in Ohio, or Trump in California,

the electoral college effective voids your vote. It counts as zero towards the ultimate determination of who will be president.

Of course it would be Jeff Sessions who would make the final decision, and this issue will remain on the back burner until after he is confirmed.

Sure sure believe the voices in your head and not what the Trump spokes person says LOLTop aide: Trump won’t pursue Clinton investigation
And it makes sense that he wouldn't pursue at least until Sessions is confirmed, but we already know Congress will continue its investigations of Clinton, Lynch, Comey and perhaps Obama if the trail leads there, and this time these investigations won't be sandbagged by the State Department and Justice Department, so if these investigations turn up convincing evidence of criminal activity, Trump will be "forced" to allow Sessions or an independent prosecutor to take it to a grand jury.
Trump will be investigated too .....by Democrats ...plenty of evil doing ...like Trump U ...he ripped off everyday people with Trump U

plenty more scams where that came from ...conflicts of interest...resistance will be 24/7/365
lol Where will the Dems hold thier meetings? In Clinton's basement next tot he private server. The Clintons were paid $17 million to pimp for another for profit college that has settled several lawsuits based on the same charges being alleged against Trump U. Will the Dems want to investigate that, too?

What fraud charges were these? Quit making up shit. Trump admitted that no one should have believed the crap he was saying about Trump U. He admitted he lied. But then again, lying is what you people loved most about Trump.

The radical left must be in trouble if the best they can do is nit-pick what Bernie and Trump agree about. Funny they never called Hillary a communist.

How can it accurately represent the people's choice when Hillary got 1.6 million more of the people's vote?

The electoral college does NOT give every citizen a voice. When you vote for Hillary in Ohio, or Trump in California,

the electoral college effective voids your vote. It counts as zero towards the ultimate determination of who will be president.

Well, Hillary had twice as many offices open in the "swing" states as did Trump, so she apparently went after the Electorial College votes as did Trump. That's the way both candidates handled their campaigns. Hillary lost the swing states and the Electorial College vote. That's the way it works and she was obviously aware of how it works. I'm sorry if you can't fathom that fact.

Of course it would be Jeff Sessions who would make the final decision, and this issue will remain on the back burner until after he is confirmed.

Sure sure believe the voices in your head and not what the Trump spokes person says LOLTop aide: Trump won’t pursue Clinton investigation
And it makes sense that he wouldn't pursue at least until Sessions is confirmed, but we already know Congress will continue its investigations of Clinton, Lynch, Comey and perhaps Obama if the trail leads there, and this time these investigations won't be sandbagged by the State Department and Justice Department, so if these investigations turn up convincing evidence of criminal activity, Trump will be "forced" to allow Sessions or an independent prosecutor to take it to a grand jury.
Trump will be investigated too .....by Democrats ...plenty of evil doing ...like Trump U ...he ripped off everyday people with Trump U

plenty more scams where that came from ...conflicts of interest...resistance will be 24/7/365
lol Where will the Dems hold thier meetings? In Clinton's basement next tot he private server. The Clintons were paid $17 million to pimp for another for profit college that has settled several lawsuits based on the same charges being alleged against Trump U. Will the Dems want to investigate that, too?

What fraud charges were these? Quit making up shit. Trump admitted that no one should have believed the crap he was saying about Trump U. He admitted he lied. But then again, lying is what you people loved most about Trump.

What we like most about Trump is that he is a winner. Losers are a dime a dozen.

The radical left must be in trouble if the best they can do is nit-pick what Bernie and Trump agree about. Funny they never called Hillary a communist.

Indeed. That's all they have left. The Democratic Party was totally destroyed by it's own choices for a Party platform and candidate.

Forum List

Back