Trump says on day one he'll withdraw from TPP

How can it accurately represent the people's choice when Hillary got 1.6 million more of the people's vote?

The electoral college does NOT give every citizen a voice. When you vote for Hillary in Ohio, or Trump in California,

the electoral college effective voids your vote. It counts as zero towards the ultimate determination of who will be president.

Well, Hillary had twice as many offices open in the "swing" states as did Trump, so she apparently went after the Electorial College votes as did Trump. That's the way both candidates handled their campaigns. Hillary lost the swing states and the Electorial College vote. That's the way it works and she was obviously aware of how it works. I'm sorry if you can't fathom that fact.

I understand that fact.

Conservatives despise democracy. Therefore they champion electoral systems that are undemocratic.

Apparently so do the Liberals. Every President elected thus far has been elected via the Electorial College route.

The amendment process could not muster the supermajorities needed to change the electoral process.
and?

And so people opposed to the electoral college have to live with it. That doesn't mean they 'champion' it.

Conservatives champion it because it reflects their opposition to democratic government.

Trump to withdraw from Trans-Pacific Partnership on first day in office

"He said that he was going to issue a note of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, calling it “a potential disaster for our country”."

How about that? His first priority is to act on a major plank in the Bernie Sanders agenda.

Communist!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even a Blind Monkey (Bernie) can find a banana once in a while

That 'banana' is what got Trump elected.

That 'banana' is what got Trump elected.

No

THIS banana is what got Trump elected.

th
:rofl: NYcarbineer

Well, Hillary had twice as many offices open in the "swing" states as did Trump, so she apparently went after the Electorial College votes as did Trump. That's the way both candidates handled their campaigns. Hillary lost the swing states and the Electorial College vote. That's the way it works and she was obviously aware of how it works. I'm sorry if you can't fathom that fact.

I understand that fact.

Conservatives despise democracy. Therefore they champion electoral systems that are undemocratic.

Apparently so do the Liberals. Every President elected thus far has been elected via the Electorial College route.

The amendment process could not muster the supermajorities needed to change the electoral process.
and?

And so people opposed to the electoral college have to live with it. That doesn't mean they 'champion' it.

Conservatives champion it because it reflects their opposition to democratic government.
You really are sour grapes. When are you going to accept the fact that you didn't complain about the Electoral College method until your Wall St puppet lost the election? :eusa_think:

I understand that fact.

and?

You really are sour grapes. When are you going to accept the fact that you didn't complain about the Electoral College method until your Wall St puppet lost the election? :eusa_think:

I have opposed the electoral college for as long as I can remember. I can't prove it, so enjoy that fact.

I think most people don't want L.A., Chicago & N.Y. choosing the POTUS every 4 years.
if you read the language in the amendments, it talks into domination by big cities and why they went that route. I wish these loser libturds would learn the constitution from the country they live in.

I understand that fact.

and?

Since no one has tried to abolish the electoral college they have chosen to live with it but the people do not have to live with it if they can meet all the requirements to get rid of it

I understand that fact.

and?

Since no one has tried to abolish the electoral college they have chosen to live with it but the people do not have to live with it if they can meet all the requirements to get rid of it

Just once in a while would YOU take a turn at the 1 minute it takes to research something?

"According to the National Archives, there have been more proposed constitutional amendments to change the Electoral College than any other topic (700 proposals in Congress in the last 200 years!)."

Most People Hate The Electoral College, But It’s Not Going Away Soon

Really, people...

and?

Just once in a while would YOU take a turn at the 1 minute it takes to research something?

"According to the National Archives, there have been more proposed constitutional amendments to change the Electoral College than any other topic (700 proposals in Congress in the last 200 years!)."

Really, people...
and?

and?

Really, people...
Wow the last one was in 1912 and I guess we still have so much in common with the nation as it was back then

If there was ever going to be any traction in getting the EC abolished it is now and still no one is trying

I understand that fact.

and?

Why have Democrats championed it until they lose?

The radical left must be in trouble if the best they can do is nit-pick what Bernie and Trump agree about. Funny they never called Hillary a communist.
A communist, like Melania & Trump's father-in-law?

The radical left must be in trouble if the best they can do is nit-pick what Bernie and Trump agree about. Funny they never called Hillary a communist.

Indeed. That's all they have left. The Democratic Party was totally destroyed by it's own choices for a Party platform and candidate.
The Democrat Candidate for President got more votes & The Democrats gained seats in both the House & Senate.

Not only thast, Trump clobbered Republican candidates & that does not say much about Republicans.

Indeed. That's all they have left. The Democratic Party was totally destroyed by it's own choices for a Party platform and candidate.
The Democrat Candidate for President got more votes & The Democrats gained seats in both the House & Senate.

Not only thast, Trump clobbered Republican candidates & that does not say much about Republicans.
306 to 232 and trump is president elect trump. hahahaahahhahahahahahahaahaa

Trump pulls out of TPP & china will step in. The US will be looking in from the outside.

Trump doesn't even know what is in the TPP (no one does outside of the negotiators & the Administration) & thinks that other countries will agree to allow US imports while the US not accepting theirs.

Agriculture wants the TPP. Manufacturers want TPP. Oil & gas want the TPP.

The TPP is about manufacturing & technology jobs here in the US. And you all are too stupid to support it.
sure he does, it's a bad deal for the US. he stated that a very long time ago. Back when Clinton was praising it as a gold standard, before she didn't want it after trump and bernie didn't want it. hmmm
Trump does not know what is in the TPP. He won't know on day one. So Trump is just ending a trade deal that is important to over 40% of the commerce based on nothing. Yep, Great President you asshats elected.

like the clintons
Nice dodge attempt.

The Clintons are far from being communists.

'Melania was born & raised a Commie & her father is a proud member of the Communist Party.

like the clintons
Nice dodge attempt.

The Clintons are far from being communists.

'Melania was born & raised a Commie & her father is a proud member of the Communist Party.
and? Does she support communism? I know the clintons do. I am more right then you ever will be.

What we like most about Trump is that he is a winner. Losers are a dime a dozen.

He lost the popular vote to a woman was fined $1 million for thieving and then had to pay $25 million to Trump University students ....You all made one mistake " you trusted him" ...:9:

Betrayal! Right Wing Aghast That Trump Won't Pursue Clinton Criminally

When President-elect Donald Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway said Trump "doesn't wish to pursue" charges against Hillary Clinton, conservative outlets broadcast their own sense of whiplash.

What we like most about Trump is that he is a winner. Losers are a dime a dozen.

He lost the popular vote to a woman was fined $1 million for thieving and then had to pay $25 million to Trump University students ....You all made one mistake " you trusted him" ...:9:

Betrayal! Right Wing Aghast That Trump Won't Pursue Clinton Criminally

When President-elect Donald Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway said Trump "doesn't wish to pursue" charges against Hillary Clinton, conservative outlets broadcast their own sense of whiplash.
Trump won a presidency he was expected to lose. 30 out of 50 states took him over the needed 270 electoral votes and won decisively 306 to 232. wahhhhhh hooooooooooooooooooo

Forum List

Back