Trump Says U.S. Heading For 'Massive Recession'

In a great recession I would guess there definitely will be no money for the fence, nor any tax monies for the deportation now either.... there goes 2 promises....SWOOSH.... bye-bye!

Hasn't the economy been in recession for the last 8 years?
Ya, it's called Barry recession

Which he must have activated via time machine, since that happened two months before he was even elected, let alone in office.

Pretty clever plan when you think about it:

1) Get elected President;
2) Invent time machine, travel back to a few months before election, trash economy, thereby ensuring election;
3) take office.

shakehead.gif

Seriously, I would hate to be as blatantly stupid as you....I would contemplate suicide if I suffered from the type of stupidity that you do. You have no understanding about how anything works or the machinations behind it. You wave that little rainbow colored "demcrat" flag while posting utterly STUPID shit....and what is so sad is that you seem almost proud of it.

Aww. Does somebody need a diaper change because I understand linear time and you don't? :itsok:

Barrypuppet made a bad situation worse but of course he was just doing what he was told to do. The Fed bankers were always calling the shots. The QE programs, the Porkulus program, Barrypuppetcare.....I know more than you. Why you even bother posting your worthless spew is a mystery. Seriously, you are stupid and you have no clue on how this parasitic banking system works or the criminality and fraud behind it.
The stupidity of most conservatives is exceeded only by their propensity to lie.

Which he must have activated via time machine, since that happened two months before he was even elected, let alone in office.

2) Invent time machine, travel back to a few months before election, trash economy, thereby ensuring election;
3) take office.

shakehead.gif

Seriously, I would hate to be as blatantly stupid as you....I would contemplate suicide if I suffered from the type of stupidity that you do. You have no understanding about how anything works or the machinations behind it. You wave that little rainbow colored "demcrat" flag while posting utterly STUPID shit....and what is so sad is that you seem almost proud of it.

Aww. Does somebody need a diaper change because I understand linear time and you don't? :itsok:

Barrypuppet made a bad situation worse but of course he was just doing what he was told to do. The Fed bankers were always calling the shots. The QE programs, the Porkulus program, Barrypuppetcare.....I know more than you. Why you even bother posting your worthless spew is a mystery. Seriously, you are stupid and you have no clue on how this parasitic banking system works or the criminality and fraud behind it.

Unfortunately for you I know how the calendar works.

Pop quiz -- what came first... September 2008 or January 20, 2009?

Take your time. Feel free to phone a friend if you have one.
And try actually reading post 9, the quote I started with. Maybe you can actually figure out what's going on.
Who gives a shit? It doesn't change the fact that after almost 8 years that the economy still blows and it's not going to get any better. The middle class is being destroyed and it's all by design and nothing the Barrypuppet has done via his corporate masters was ever intended to change it OR make it better. Stupid fucks like you always believe that we are just one election cycle away from making things better...wake the fuck up...learn, grow, evolve.

3) take office.

shakehead.gif

The stupidity of most conservatives is exceeded only by their propensity to lie.

Whelp -- I dunno about "most" but the post after yours certainly went out of its way to demonstrate exactly that.

I chalk it up to rampant illiteracy.

3) take office.

shakehead.gif

Yet another idiot chimes in without a clue on how ANYTHING actually works.....

In a great recession I would guess there definitely will be no money for the fence, nor any tax monies for the deportation now either.... there goes 2 promises....SWOOSH.... bye-bye!
Cut off the welfare spigot, fine employers for hiring illegals and take away the ability for illegals to squirt out an anchor baby and the problem will take care of it's self. They got here on their own, they can leave on their own once the incentive to stay is gone. Until then, Mexico will have no reason to deal with their most uneducated and poorly skilled faction that they have been pawning off on us while guarding THEIR border with an iron fist.

It wouldn't really matter what he said you would have called it 'insane', 'batshit crazy' anyways. All you did was hold up what he said as if the whole world should say 'look how stupid that is' without actually explaining why? I prefer to be a little skeptical whenever someone makes a claim about anything which means you should at least explain why you feel he is wrong. Quit frankly the ecnonomy hasn't been doing well at all.

President Trump. Practice saying that.
The rubes love him, jimmy lee slackjaw sitting in his single wide trailer gonna be rich like dumph , just send away for free info and soon he to will be a mogul making the art of the deal in his trailer park!!!

Sounds pretty smart. Everybody starts buying (based on his advice), causing prices to increase. He sells his property at an inflated price, then buys it back for a fraction of what it's worth after the market collapses. Too bad you're not smart enough to be rich. :lol:

Why am I not surprised that not only do you ascribe dishonest motives to Rump to make him look like the "success" he wankingly imagines himself to be, but also then turn around and admire those presumed dishonest motives.

Typical.
You're just embarrassed because you're too stupid to understand business. You could never swim with the sharks, you're too much of an idiot, you'd get eaten alive, especially on the world stage (like Obama has been for 7 plus years). Trump's business savvy will make us prosper. He knows how to make deals that will BENEFIT America, not give away the store like idiot Obama. We need a shark, not a fucking guppy.

Sounds pretty smart. Everybody starts buying (based on his advice), causing prices to increase. He sells his property at an inflated price, then buys it back for a fraction of what it's worth after the market collapses. Too bad you're not smart enough to be rich. :lol:
That's right, the cash rich love the GOP's Boom & Bust economic policies and hate Obama's slow and steady growth economic policies.

The question is, why do the cash poor STUPIDLY support the GOP?????

Donald Trump said in an interview that economic conditions are so perilous that the country is headed for a “very massive recession” and that “it’s a terrible time right now” to invest in the stock market, embracing a distinctly gloomy view of the economy that counters mainstream economic forecasts.

The New York billionaire dismissed concern that his comments — which are exceedingly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a major party front-runner — could potentially affect financial markets.

“I know the Wall Street people probably better than anybody knows them,” said Trump, who has misfired on such predictions in the past. “I don’t need them.”

Trump’s go-it-alone instincts were a consistent refrain — “I’m the Lone Ranger,” he said at one point — during a 96-minute interview Thursday in which he talked candidly about his aggressive style of campaigning and offered new details about what he would do as president.

The real estate mogul, top aides and his son Don Jr. gathered over lunch at a makeshift conference table set amid construction debris at Trump’s soon-to-be-finished hotel five blocks from the White House. Just before, he had met there with his foreign-policy advisers and just after he visited officials at the Republican National Committee — signs that, in spite of his Trump-knows-best manner, the political novice is making efforts to build a more well-rounded bid.

[Read the full transcript of the Trump interview]

Much More: In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

Well, I suspect the "poorly educated" will be transferring their investments into gold. They will probably also need some survival seed kits like Glenn Beck used to advertise.

Glenn Beck advertiser offers "survival seeds" as defense against "emerging totalitarianism"

The question here should be, what is Trump planning on doing about it?

He says there's a recession,does he know how to get a country out of a recession? Doubtful, even the best economic minds struggle with that to some degree.

He's just soundbiting, trying to scare people and say he's the best place person because he's a businessman, it doesn't wash if he doesn't have a plan.

That's right, the cash rich love the GOP's Boom & Bust economic policies and hate Obama's slow and steady growth economic policies.

The work force has declined since Obama's been in charge, stupid. Our economy is on life support. The only one prospering are the elitists in government from borrowed money that WE have to pay back. Wise up.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I just may vote for Trump yet. He is starting to pull my interest.

Even if I stick with Cruz, a Trump win would be more delightful in a different way

The entitled will be our bitches

-Geaux

Donald Trump said in an interview that economic conditions are so perilous that the country is headed for a “very massive recession” and that “it’s a terrible time right now” to invest in the stock market, embracing a distinctly gloomy view of the economy that counters mainstream economic forecasts.

The New York billionaire dismissed concern that his comments — which are exceedingly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a major party front-runner — could potentially affect financial markets.

“I know the Wall Street people probably better than anybody knows them,” said Trump, who has misfired on such predictions in the past. “I don’t need them.”

Trump’s go-it-alone instincts were a consistent refrain — “I’m the Lone Ranger,” he said at one point — during a 96-minute interview Thursday in which he talked candidly about his aggressive style of campaigning and offered new details about what he would do as president.

The real estate mogul, top aides and his son Don Jr. gathered over lunch at a makeshift conference table set amid construction debris at Trump’s soon-to-be-finished hotel five blocks from the White House. Just before, he had met there with his foreign-policy advisers and just after he visited officials at the Republican National Committee — signs that, in spite of his Trump-knows-best manner, the political novice is making efforts to build a more well-rounded bid.

Much More: In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

Well, I suspect the "poorly educated" will be transferring their investments into gold. They will probably also need some survival seed kits like Glenn Beck used to advertise.

Glenn Beck advertiser offers "survival seeds" as defense against "emerging totalitarianism"

He says there's a recession,does he know how to get a country out of a recession? Doubtful, even the best economic minds struggle with that to some degree.

He's just soundbiting, trying to scare people and say he's the best place person because he's a businessman, it doesn't wash if he doesn't have a plan.

Did you not read the link attached? How he would eliminate the debt in 8 years?

-Geaux

You have to pass the plan before you know what's in it :2up:

-Geaux

Did you not read the link attached? How he would eliminate the debt in 8 years?

-Geaux

Yeah, and I still have that question.

"He insisted that he would be able to get rid of the nation’s more than $19 trillion national debt “over a period of eight years.”"

This doesn't tell us how. He said cut taxes. That doesn't tell us much either.

Trump says he's going to renegotiate deals. Really? He hasn't said how this would work, just that it would work and he would do it. He's coming out with soundbites that are almost meaningless.

Does he know how international trade works?

So, you put tariffs on their goods coming in for a 'better deal', they put tariffs on your goods going out.

You don't solve the debt crisis by winning in one area and then losing the same amount or more in another area.

In business this is maybe how can reduce costs. Why? Because you have many different businesses to work with. Businesses want to work with important companies.

When it comes to international trade, there isn't that much choice out there to be able to ignore other countries like you can with businesses. Countries can't move as quickly as companies, and China is rising and people can choose to go with China or with the US.

Then he says he'd get people to respect the US, how? By annoying the crap out of them? Sure thing Mr T.

So, basically what is being said is just soundbites. It isn't a plan, it isn't doable, it's just nonsense.

The work force has declined since Obama's been in charge, stupid. Our economy is on life support. The only one prospering are the elitists in government from borrowed money that WE have to pay back. Wise up.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
The workforce declined since Obama came in to repair all the economic damage done by the GOP largely due to demographics, not economics. Boom & Bust GOP economic policies only help the cash rich elitists only CON$ are stupid enough to worship.

3) take office.

shakehead.gif

Unfortunately for you I know how the calendar works.

Pop quiz -- what came first... September 2008 or January 20, 2009?

Take your time. Feel free to phone a friend if you have one.
And try actually reading post 9, the quote I started with. Maybe you can actually figure out what's going on.
Who gives a shit? It doesn't change the fact that after almost 8 years that the economy still blows and it's not going to get any better. The middle class is being destroyed and it's all by design and nothing the Barrypuppet has done via his corporate masters was ever intended to change it OR make it better. Stupid fucks like you always believe that we are just one election cycle away from making things better...wake the fuck up...learn, grow, evolve.
And what exactly would the purpose of this BE?

3) take office.

shakehead.gif

Whelp -- I dunno about "most" but the post after yours certainly went out of its way to demonstrate exactly that.

I chalk it up to rampant illiteracy.
Don’t be too sure, finding ways to blame the president for the December 2007 recession – that would be a year and a month before Obama took office for nitwits on the right who are chronologically impaired – ranks high in the conservative repertoire of lies concerning the president.

Forum List

Back