Trump says we need to take out terrorists families

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com

While I agree to an extent. It sucks that a creation of the CIA and Mossad may lead to MORE civilian deaths.
1. Need to cut ties to Mossad and Israel's terrorist creation
2. Need to reign in CIA and their terrorist creation
3. Need to issue ultimatum to ALL terrorists that target Americans,American businesses etc that you touch us we will nuke your ass.
4. Get the FUCK out of the ME and start fixing shit here. Stop CREATING a "terrorist" problem once its finally solved. It might do some damn good to read and listen to WHY these "terrorists" attack us. ISIS is 100% Israeli Mossad and USA CIA created. I am talking about Al Qaeda etc.

No worries, as soon as we get a grip on "climate change" terrorism will be a thing of the past :confused:

So Rump wants to "take out" Barbara Micheau, Pamela Ross, Kimberly Dear and Stephanie Bragg?

What about the children? Do they have to be the "legitimate" ones?

I can't tell you how much I don't give a shit about the families of terrorists.

They chose the life they lead and I could give shit one if we blow them all up. Believe me they would do the same to you, your family, your town and the entire US of A if they could.

Get rid of the families and the support network they represent. Kill em all and let their Allah sort em out.

Last edited:

They chose the life they lead and I could give shit one if we blow them all up. Believe me they would do the same to you, your family, your town and the entire US of A if they could.

Really. So you hold people responsible on the basis of their heritage huh?

While I agree to an extent. It sucks that a creation of the CIA and Mossad may lead to MORE civilian deaths.
3. Need to issue ultimatum to ALL terrorists that target Americans,American businesses etc that you touch us we will nuke your ass.
4. Get the FUCK out of the ME and start fixing shit here. Stop CREATING a "terrorist" problem once its finally solved. It might do some damn good to read and listen to WHY these "terrorists" attack us. ISIS is 100% Israeli Mossad and USA CIA created. I am talking about Al Qaeda etc.

the CIA and Mossad didn't create ISIS you braindead jewhating, conspiracy loon.

T

ONLY because of the US's policies of propping up dictators,helping Israel commit war crimes around the ME etc. The US and Israel either INVENT terrorists or they make otherwise normal fucking people INTO TERRORISTS by their policies or by bombing their countries and killing their families. Put yourself in their shoes. Funny how Muslims here especially in Dearborn,Michigan are of NO PROBLEM simply because we don't FUCK WITH THEM. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE,stop stealing resources,stop propping up dictators,stop oppressing the people there,stop supporting terrorist states like Israel,stop issuing sanctions because you don't like their elected leadership and this SHIT would go away ONCE its destroyed for good this last time. You can destroy and destroy and destroy but if you keep up with the same fucked up nation building,nation invading,police and bully the world bullshit then of course "terrorists" will strike back. Enough of this shit. Most idiots think they hate us for our freedumbs and other ignorant shit. Not true. If that was the case why was it not until the US put forces on the ground in Saudi Arabia that Al Qaeda decided to target US interests and the US? They were our allies in Afghanistan in the 80's funded and armed by the CIA.

the CIA and Mossad didn't create ISIS you braindead jewhating, conspiracy loon.
Go vote for Obama again ****.

The children of terrorists are trained to be terrorists themselves. As was shown in studies of post-war Hitler Youth, they will never lose that indoctrination.

Whether you believe it is because of Islam or not, the fact remains that the children will grow up to be as dangerous as the parents should terroristic infrastructures remain in place.

At the rate the West is proceeding, they will, and will continue to grow.

I hold people responsible for what they do and don't do.

They obviously have no problem with what their terrorist relative is doing or they would do something about it.

Unlike you I have no qualms about killing family members because those terrorists would kill you in a heartbeat and the children will grow up to be terrorists who would kill you as well.

Kill their families, eh?

This is what the whackos are talking about when they whine about the Rules of Engagement.

They want to be able to commit war crimes. Told ya.

Trump rallies are smelling more and more like Nuremberg every day.

The children of terrorists are trained to be terrorists themselves. As was shown in studies of post-war Hitler Youth, they will never lose that indoctrination.

Whether you believe it is because of Islam or not, the fact remains that the children will grow up to be as dangerous as the parents should terroristic infrastructures remain in place.

At the rate the West is proceeding, they will, and will continue to grow.

Uh huh. So you think Robert Dear's children should be rounded up and executed.
Just say it.

They obviously have no problem with what their terrorist relative is doing or they would do something about it.

So --- why didn't Stephanie Bragg "do something" about Robert Dear?
Why didn't his various ex-wives? His children?

Doesn't matter. Kill 'em all. :Boom2:
That'll show 'em how to be more careful who they're born to.

Forum List

Back