Trump says we need to take out terrorists families

Leave it to the libtard whiners to move this away from the actual terrorists to the criminals in America that are arrested and charged and convicted and thrown in prison

This is all coming together nicely. First you register them, maybe with a branding iron. Then you identify everybody related to a terrorist and herd them into gas chambers. What an innovation. Bet nobody's ever thought of this before.

Go for it. I'm sure he's give you his honest answer which is more than I can say for the current resident in the White House.

This is all coming together nicely. First you register them, maybe with a branding iron. Then you identify everybody related to a terrorist and herd them into gas chambers. What an innovation. Bet nobody's ever thought of this before.
There was never any registering and YOU and YOUR ILK are the exact reason the US is attacked and thought of as weak. No need to identify those related to a terrorist if you are LIVING in the area ISIS controls since they kill or evict ANYONE not like them you just carpet bomb the fucking area.

I can't tell you how much I don't give a shit about the families of terrorists.

They chose the life they lead and I could give shit one if we blow them all up. Believe me they would do the same to you, your family, your town and the entire US of A if they could.

Really. So you hold people responsible on the basis of their heritage huh?

The children of terrorists are trained to be terrorists themselves. As was shown in studies of post-war Hitler Youth, they will never lose that indoctrination.

Whether you believe it is because of Islam or not, the fact remains that the children will grow up to be as dangerous as the parents should terroristic infrastructures remain in place.

At the rate the West is proceeding, they will, and will continue to grow.

Uh huh. So you think Robert Dear's children should be rounded up and executed.
Just say it.

That is the most idiotic thing I've read here all week. Congratulations.

It is early yet. Perhaps the award will pass to another of you.

This is all coming together nicely. First you register them, maybe with a branding iron.
:wtf:

The fact is no one disputes that our Visa program just flat out SUCKS at keeping track of foreigners in this country. To fix this Trump is right that there should be a database for ALL foreigners who apply for / receive Visas.

I go farther and suggest they should be photographed and finger printed. This information should be shared with all the different govt agencies - FBI, DHS, ATF, Federal/State Law Enforcement, etc...

If for any reason they do not return when they should or fail to re-apply the agencies should be notified. If they come across any of these people whose Visas have expired and they have made no attempt to re-apply they should be arrested and deported...don't care how long they have been in the country. (Warn them in advance - if you overstay / fail to reapply ,when you are caught you will be removed from the country.'

Trumps' plan would actually HELP solve our disastrous broken Visa program...

..but don't let that stop all the Liberal Trump hate....

Leave it to the libtard whiners to move this away from the actual terrorists to the criminals in America that are arrested and charged and convicted and thrown in prison

They are terrorists, are they not? Wtf?

Shouldn't you be rounding up Eric Rudolph's relatives and Tim McVeigh's relatives and Harris and Klebold's parents?

More fascism from the Donald.

Not even Scarface could bring himself to kill the child of his enemy.
You libtards murder innocent defenseless children every day in your murder factories. Its so nice to see you don't mind killing a baby in America but care about a child being taught to hate EVERYONE not like their religion,ideology etc in a foreign place. I am not saying its a GOOD thing I am saying its a NECESSARY THING.

They chose the life they lead and I could give shit one if we blow them all up. Believe me they would do the same to you, your family, your town and the entire US of A if they could.

The children of terrorists are trained to be terrorists themselves. As was shown in studies of post-war Hitler Youth, they will never lose that indoctrination.

Whether you believe it is because of Islam or not, the fact remains that the children will grow up to be as dangerous as the parents should terroristic infrastructures remain in place.

Just say it.

Didn't think of what your own position actually means, didja?
You just got what we call "schooled".

More fascism from the Donald.

Not even Scarface could bring himself to kill the child of his enemy.
You libtards murder innocent defenseless children every day in your murder factories. Its so nice to see you don't mind killing a baby in America but care about a child being taught to hate EVERYONE not like their religion,ideology etc in a foreign place. I am not saying its a GOOD thing I am saying its a NECESSARY THING.

Abortion is pretty much your excuse for any kind of fascist human cruelty you'd like, isn't it? Worked for Robert Dear.

Its OK to murder children - so long as they are outside of the womb. That's the position you've made for yourself.

Just say it.

Didn't think of what your own position actually means, didja?

I did. You apparently did not.

You just got what we call "schooled".

Not only idiotic, but infantile.

Three katyushas for the pogodick.

Shouldn't you be rounding up Eric Rudolph's relatives and Tim McVeigh's relatives and Harris and Klebold's parents?
Why? They were 1. Lone wolves 2. Arrested and convicted and now either executed or locked up. What's the need? They ALSO did not INVOLVE their families in their dealings. I don't agree with ISIS simply because its an CIA/Mossad operation. I have a problem killing "terrorists" that the US forced to become "terrorists" with the US's invasions and murders of innocent families.

Why? They were 1. Lone wolves 2. Arrested and convicted and now either executed or locked up. What's the need? They ALSO did not INVOLVE their families in their dealings. I don't agree with ISIS simply because its an CIA/Mossad operation. I have a problem killing "terrorists" that the US forced to become "terrorists" with the US's invasions and murders of innocent families.

Ah, I see. When "we" do it they're "lone wolves". When "we" do it it's "different".

I love the smell of Having it Both Ways in the morning...

/Thread

Three katyushas for the pogodick.

I assume a "katyusha" is some kind of award for a devastating point that can't be refuted.

Thank you, and I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible, like yourself and The Dump.

Ah, I see. When "we" do it they're "lone wolves". When "we" do it it's "different".

/Thread
Who is this WE? McVeigh and Rudolph WERE lone wolves. Did you hit your head or something?

/Thread
Who is this WE? McVeigh and Rudolph WERE lone wolves. Did you hit your head or something?

Doesn't matter -- they're terrorists. And here you give 'em a pass.
Why do you do that if it's not because they're part of "we"? Are we targeting people based on who they're related to, or are we not? Pick a side already.

And no, they're not "lone wolves" anyway. They were part of the so-called "Patriot Movement" and "Army of God" respectively. I believe Robert Dear was also associated with the latter, hence post 3.

It should not be that people are destroyed. Why not start with the powers and principalities that currently rule over the people that are destroying ALL people throughout the world (they started in Europe, the ME, and the America's, the Asians and India has its share too). It would be very short sighted to state or think that just killing people will solve anything.

This is considered national security and at the same time it has been shoved down the peoples throats as the propagandist claimed its all good. The countries & people who refuse to go along with this shit are considered enemies of the state and can very well be called terrorist for the sake of trying to make a point (that goes for anyone that does not go along with the control list but hey if you don't join in buy in or sell out with the mob or local thugs you may be on their list also. That is a world wide problem. It is not just one type of people, one religion or one nation).
bilderberg.jpg

Forum List

Back