Trump says we need to take out terrorists families

81_17237020151202085257.jpg

Leave it to the libtard whiners to move this away from the actual terrorists to the criminals in America that are arrested and charged and convicted and thrown in prison

They are terrorists, are they not? Wtf?

Shouldn't you be rounding up Eric Rudolph's relatives and Tim McVeigh's relatives and Harris and Klebold's parents?
Why? They were 1. Lone wolves 2. Arrested and convicted and now either executed or locked up. What's the need? They ALSO did not INVOLVE their families in their dealings. I don't agree with ISIS simply because its an CIA/Mossad operation. I have a problem killing "terrorists" that the US forced to become "terrorists" with the US's invasions and murders of innocent families.

Ah, I see. When "we" do it they're "lone wolves". When "we" do it it's "different".

I love the smell of Having it Both Ways in the morning...

/Thread
Who is this WE? McVeigh and Rudolph WERE lone wolves. Did you hit your head or something?

Doesn't matter -- they're terrorists. And here you give 'em a pass.
Why do you do that if it's not because they're part of "we"? Are we targeting people based on who they're related to, or are we not? Pick a side already.

And no, they're not "lone wolves" anyway. They were part of the so-called "Patriot Movement" and "Army of God" respectively. I believe Robert Dear was also associated with the latter, hence post 3.
You don't comprehend what the "patriot movement" or "army of god" is do ya? There is no membership or dues etc. Just like minded folks. People can claim I am part of the "white supremacist movement" yet I pay no dues to ANYONE I carry a membership card for ANYONE,I am just me myself and I. I follow no one,no one follows me. I know critical thinking must not be your strong suit but you are becoming EXTREMELY dense. Here in the US "terrorists" are arrested,tried and thrown in prison or executed. You go right ahead and try that with ISIS. I will enjoy the video of them beheading you. mmk?

They are terrorists, are they not? Wtf?

Shouldn't you be rounding up Eric Rudolph's relatives and Tim McVeigh's relatives and Harris and Klebold's parents?
Why? They were 1. Lone wolves 2. Arrested and convicted and now either executed or locked up. What's the need? They ALSO did not INVOLVE their families in their dealings. I don't agree with ISIS simply because its an CIA/Mossad operation. I have a problem killing "terrorists" that the US forced to become "terrorists" with the US's invasions and murders of innocent families.

Ah, I see. When "we" do it they're "lone wolves". When "we" do it it's "different".

/Thread
Who is this WE? McVeigh and Rudolph WERE lone wolves. Did you hit your head or something?

Why do you do that if it's not because they're part of "we"? Are we targeting people based on who they're related to, or are we not? Pick a side already.

And no, they're not "lone wolves" anyway. They were part of the so-called "Patriot Movement" and "Army of God" respectively. I believe Robert Dear was also associated with the latter, hence post 3.

You don't comprehend what the "patriot movement" or "army of god" is do ya?

Apparently you don't comprehend what the term "lone wolf" means do ya? :rolleyes:

There is no membership or dues etc. Just like minded folks. People can claim I am part of the "white supremacist movement" yet I pay no dues to ANYONE I carry a membership card for ANYONE,I am just me myself and I. I follow no one,no one follows me. I know critical thinking must not be your strong suit but you are becoming EXTREMELY dense. Here in the US "terrorists" are arrested,tried and thrown in prison or executed. You go right ahead and try that with ISIS. I will enjoy the video of them beheading you. mmk?

What the flying fuck does any of that have to do with rounding up people's relatives and offing them? I don't give a flying fuck who pays dues or carries cards -- your topic was running around eliminating people on the basis of who they're related to. Better get busy on those McVeigh and Rudolph and Dear families, just for a start. That is, if you want to be consistent.

Density -- you own it.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump isn't qualified to be president.

What's more troubling is that some of his 'fans' might actually agree with this insanity.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Why? Be specific.

/Thread

You don't comprehend what the "patriot movement" or "army of god" is do ya?

Apparently you don't comprehend what the term "lone wolf" means do ya? :rolleyes:

There is no membership or dues etc. Just like minded folks. People can claim I am part of the "white supremacist movement" yet I pay no dues to ANYONE I carry a membership card for ANYONE,I am just me myself and I. I follow no one,no one follows me. I know critical thinking must not be your strong suit but you are becoming EXTREMELY dense. Here in the US "terrorists" are arrested,tried and thrown in prison or executed. You go right ahead and try that with ISIS. I will enjoy the video of them beheading you. mmk?

What the flying fuck does any of that have to do with rounding up people's relatives and offing them? I don't give a flying fuck who pays dues or carries cards -- your topic was running around eliminating people on the basis of who they're related to. Better get busy on those McVeigh and Rudolph and Dear families, just for a start. That is, if you want to be consistent.

Density -- you own it.
Just stick your head up your ass I am more worried about HUSSEIN OBAMA allowing a terrorist attack on my country

This is all coming together nicely. First you register them, maybe with a branding iron. Then you identify everybody related to a terrorist and herd them into gas chambers. What an innovation. Bet nobody's ever thought of this before.
Clearly Trump and his supporters are ignorant of the fact that Trump's insane 'proposal' is un-Constitutional; or they know it's un-Constitutional but just don't care.

Why? Be specific.
As already posted: Trump's insane 'proposal' is un-Constitutional, it has no legal basis whatsoever, and could never be implemented.

And that this even has to be explained to you and many others on the right is just as disturbing as Trump's insanity.

Why? Be specific.
As already posted: Trump's insane 'proposal' is un-Constitutional, it has no legal basis whatsoever, and could never be implemented.

And that this even has to be explained to you and many others on the right is just as disturbing as Trump's insanity.

What a nut.

We are at war.

As to "could never be implemented", we will see what the future holds.

I had two uncles in postwar Berlin. They said the most dangerous Germans they had to deal with were the kids. The former Hitler Jugend.

This is all coming together nicely. First you register them, maybe with a branding iron. Then you identify everybody related to a terrorist and herd them into gas chambers. What an innovation. Bet nobody's ever thought of this before.
Clearly Trump and his supporters are ignorant of the fact that Trump's insane 'proposal' is un-Constitutional; or they know it's un-Constitutional but just don't care.

And it's not the first iteration.

Funny that it seems to be the same crowd who jump up and down screaming about the Second Amendment that can't be bothered with the First.

Forum List

Back