Trump Set To Announce VP In Next 2 Hours, JD Vance Spotted Leaving His Home In Motorcade

Trump better choose some bright red meat. Someone who is a white male who is a strong far-far right republican. It has to be someone who is so far to the right that they deem Trump as the better option to keep alive.

I absolutely don't want JD Vance. He's a two year Senator from my state of Ohio and I just love him.

But he's not ready for that position and I don't want to lose him in the Senate.

I'd be much more excited about Tulsi Gabbard but guessing that's wishful thinking.

It looks like Trump may go FULL MAGA and crown JD as his #2.
Whoever it is, will of course have our support I am sure.

Whether it is true or not, I heard it would be either Vance, Rubio, or Noem. Not sure why he is interest in Rubio, but I'm sure that between:
  • Trump killing the debate.
  • The SC ruling that presidents have absolute immunity in core presidential matters.
  • Biden's flop-sweat floundering on ABC.
  • All of Trump's cases being pushed farther back at best.
  • The failed near assassination of Trump boosting him in the polls.
  • And now the dropping of the Smith Document case.
That far left progs everywhere are in a mad panic somewhere between guzzling Valium to checking their passports in preparation for heading out of the country.

It looks like Trump may go FULL MAGA and crown JD as his #2.

Fingers crossed.

Whoever it is, will of course have our support I am sure.

As long as it's not Nikki Haley. ;)

When I saw that JD Vance was scheduled to speak right after President Trump on Wednesday night, I thought aha!

If it is in fact Vance, I know he's a good choice. Would be better if he was Hispanic and/or black and/or female I suppose instead of an extremely macho white guy, but Trump wanted somebody ready to be President on day one should that be necessary as he has often said "anything can happen."

When I saw that JD Vance was scheduled to speak right after President Trump on Wednesday night, I thought aha!

Good catch, I totally missed that.

Circumstantial evidence does seem to suggest he's the one.

We'll know soon enough.

Has anyone noticed that after all these successes and victories by Trump, that now that the Left have made 10,000 plain threats against Trump, MAGA, the GOP and republicans the past few years, that suddenly now, they are all getting quiet, contrite, and JUST AS BIT TOUCHY about the slightest implied threat back against them, even if only to suggest a rolling victory for Trump this November?

Would be better if he was Hispanic and/or black and/or female I suppose instead of an extremely macho white guy,

Perhaps more politically correct, I too long thought a good choice for him might be a woman like Kari Lake or Noem, but I applaud Trump going for a VP who will be as closely molded from the same cast as he is, willing to take the fight to the left with a battering ram, and not just another mealy-mouthed Pence or Paul Ryan.

I absolutely don't want JD Vance. He's a two year Senator from my state of Ohio and I just love him.

But he's not ready for that position and I don't want to lose him in the Senate.

I'd be much more excited about Tulsi Gabbard but guessing that's wishful thinking.
Looks like it is a done deal.

“When we contemplate the fall of empires & the extinction of the nations of the ancient world, we see but little more to excite our regret than the mouldering ruins of pompous palaces, magnificent monuments, lofty pyramids, and walls and towers of the most costly workmanship: But when the empire of America shall fall, the subject for contemplative sorrow will be infinitely greater than crumbling brass or marble can inspire. It will not then be said, here stood a temple of vast antiquity, here rose a babel of invisible height, or there a palace of sumptuous extravagance; but here, ah painful thought! the noblest work of human wisdom, the grandest scene of human glory, the fair cause of freedom rose and fell.
Thomas Paine

The irony is that Republicans are constantly bitching about the "Deep State", yet for years, decades, since Nixon, a dark underbelly has been manipulating the Republican party. Now, victory is in sight.

I would advise everyone to read JD's book, "Hillbilly Elegy", and if you can't read the book, then watch the movie on Netflix. What a delusional self-absorbed poser. Three minutes into the movie and I am about to throw up in my mouth. Honestly, three minutes is about all you need. In three minutes, you get a sermon from some Appalachian preacher lamenting about the poor forgotten white people of the area, you get JD rescuing a turtle and speaking like he has a Phd in zoology, and then you get some redneck hillbilly trying to drown JD in the branch he is swimming in. Note, I said branch, JD claims Appalachian roots, dollar to a doughnut he doesn't know what "branch" is.

He claims he was raised with Appalachian values, yeah right, adopted by his Mom's third husband and mostly raised by his grandparents. Not exactly "Appalachian values". More like values from the hood.

Bought and bossed, JD exemplifies it. He doesn't have Appalachian values, he has Trump values. Mostly, he worships himself. Just like Trump. That is easily seen in that first three minutes of the movie. He has been bought by the Heritage Foundation and, for the most part, Peter Thiel.

You people want this, you are going to get it, and in the end, you are going to regret it. Which brings to mind another movie, "The Incredible Mr. Limpet". I wish, I wish, I wish I were a fish. You guys are about to turn into that fish but you ain't going to be sinking any U-boats. But you will be able to tell your grandkids, I remember when we were all free.

Perhaps more politically correct, I too long thought a good choice for him might be a woman like Kari Lake or Noem, but I applaud Trump going for a VP who will be as closely molded from the same cast as he is, willing to take the fight to the left with a battering ram, and not just another mealy-mouthed Pence or Paul Ryan.

Yup. The time for civility is over. Trump and Vance have both been under literal fire, survived, and are still here to fight.

Forum List

Back