Trump sets a "pattern of behavior" with his pardon....

He asked Comey to stop the investigation. That is what Comey testified to, if Comey had testified that someone else told him that Trump said this then that would be hearsay.

CORRECT.......Otherwise,ANY testimony of two people's conversation would always be hearsay.

Comey testified under oath.....NOW,Trump backtracked and stated that he would NOT testify under oath......Interesting.

Yep, if the witness personally..you know..witnessed what he is testifying to then it's not hearsay. If he testifies to something that someone told him, then it's hearsay.

I'd like to see a link stating he said 'racist KKK, White Supremacists, and neo-Nazis' tho.

Racists NEVER call one another in those terms.....Remember, radical Muslims ALSO call themselves "freedom-fighters".......

"We remain committed to preserving the Robert E. Lee Monument in its park through the legal process in the courts because of its historic and artistic value," said a group called Save the Robert E. Lee Statue. "We soundly and completely reject racism, white supremacy, and any other identity-based groups that preach division and hate no matter which side of the issue they happen to support."

We remain committed to preserving the Robert E. Lee Monument in its park through the legal process in the courts because of its historic and artistic value," said a group called Save the Robert E. Lee Statue. "We soundly and completely reject racism, white supremacy, and any other identity-based groups that preach division and hate no matter which side of the issue they happen to support."

Here, I'll make it REAL SIMPLE for you.......

Did Trump state that among the KKK, White Supremacists, and neo-Nazi members there were also "some fine people".......Yes or No???

Oh, you mean the assumed guilt of Russian collusion that will require pardons should some evidence ever come to light.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Very good....Glad you woke up....

We remain committed to preserving the Robert E. Lee Monument in its park through the legal process in the courts because of its historic and artistic value," said a group called Save the Robert E. Lee Statue. "We soundly and completely reject racism, white supremacy, and any other identity-based groups that preach division and hate no matter which side of the issue they happen to support."

Did Trump state that among the KKK, White Supremacists, and neo-Nazi members there were also "some fine people".......Yes or No???
No, moron. He said there were some good people at the protest. He didn't say they were neonazis or KKK. That's purely the left's sleazy lying dishonest spin.

He asked Comey to stop the investigation. That is what Comey testified to, if Comey had testified that someone else told him that Trump said this then that would be hearsay.

CORRECT.......Otherwise,ANY testimony of two people's conversation would always be hearsay.

Comey testified under oath.....NOW,Trump backtracked and stated that he would NOT testify under oath......Interesting.

Yep, if the witness personally..you know..witnessed what he is testifying to then it's not hearsay. If he testifies to something that someone told him, then it's hearsay.
So if someone confesses in your presence to committing a murder, is that hearsay?

No.

So if someone confesses in your presence to committing a murder, is that hearsay?
Yes. Unless you are on the jury, in the courtroom, and it is said in your presence.

Yes. Unless you are on the jury, in the courtroom, and it is said in your presence.
No, actually not. Remember, the perpetrator is confessing to you. He isn't telling you about someone else confessing. That's admissible evidence.

Yes, I believe it is however I think there is also an exception that allows that type of hearsay to stand in court.

Most of them do it in their last days to avoid the fallout, being the politicians they are.

trump HAD to do it now......He needs to send a message to all those underlings who are compelled to testify before the grand juries, that he is willing to pardon them AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT about him.

No, moron. He said there were some good people at the protest. He didn't say they were neonazis or KKK. That's purely the left's sleazy lying dishonest spin.

Can you (AND Trump) identify the FINE PEOPLE in these pictures???

DHCxt4aXUAEG8h0.jpg

Here's the 'pattern of behaviour' we can hope for

1. Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon, then lost his re-election bid.

2. George Bush Sr. issued mass pardons to the Iran Contra criminals, then lost his re-election bid.

eh?

And likely grab a couple more states. In retrospect she has been shown to be even more a lunatic than was previously suspected, and his accomplishments already overshadow his seat-warming predecessor.

Very good, billy..........
If a thread is injurious to your orange clown, QUICKLY divert it to your usual, "I hate Hillary"

I don't hate Hillary.

I hate the totalitarian nonsense she and her Democrat supporters are trying to foist upon a nation which they by conscious act have rendered half-ignorant.

Your post is total nonsense.

And likely grab a couple more states. In retrospect she has been shown to be even more a lunatic than was previously suspected, and his accomplishments already overshadow his seat-warming predecessor.

If a thread is injurious to your orange clown, QUICKLY divert it to your usual, "I hate Hillary"

I don't hate Hillary.

I hate the totalitarian nonsense she and her Democrat supporters are trying to foist upon a nation which they by conscious act have rendered half-ignorant.

Billy has a guy that might not last 4 years, a total moron and he's talking poorly of Clinton???

I don't hate Hillary.

Only to those rendered ignorant.

I don't hate Hillary.

Billy has a guy that might not last 4 years, a total moron and he's talking poorly of Clinton???

Well, at least he's not a wino.

Forum List

Back