Trump shafts the coal country Trumpbots.

I remember growing up in a small town in Western Colorado where the snow was black. Anyone with any type of lung problems had to move out of the area. Small children had to be kept indoors when it got bad. It was from the local Sugar Beet Factory. They were told that they had to go to Natural Gas to stay in business so they tore out all the coal feeders from the burners (they melted them down) and installed Natural Gas Jets. Then Natural Gas went sky high for a few years and they said they couldn't stay in business. In order to keep using Coal, they had to install the proper scrubbers that made Coal unprofitable. The Factory closed down and it devistated the community. It was the main source of income and labor. Today, the town has about the same population and the air is fit to breath. England and China have yet to figure that out and you can see what it's doing both places.

The only way that coal is viable is if the proper scrubbers are used.

Here's a link from a well known piss source for the pseudocons, so you know it must be true: U.S. Has Lost 191,000 Mining Industry Jobs Since September 2014

Here's how natural gas jobs have been doing:

25gqogn.jpg

More lies and throw it to see if it will stick stupidity. We all know who won the election, we all know what is coming for you sad worthless vermin. We all have a drink, or a cup of coffee and laugh at your idea of being intelligent as you pick your nose and eat your boogers. Your support for the most vile disgusting piece of shit to ever be any part of our government as president proves beyond even a modicum of doubt that you are all completely without the needed mental capacity to be competent to Vote ever again. You may actually vote for a rat turd, (an improvement of course) wearing a suit next time.

Trump fed the coal workers a big heaping serving of bullshit. He's not going to be able to save their jobs. Trump's Chumps have been fooled into bleeving it has something to do with regulation, but it doesn't.

But for every job lost in the coal industry, there have been, and will continue to be, bigger gains in the natural gas industry. It won't be long until Trump and his Chumps are dead silent about coal and claiming credit for the increase in natural gas jobs which has been going on for some time now.
And those younger guys who coulda been coal miners can move to where natl gas is being produced and have .... jobs. The older guys who aren't physically able to do that, or the guys who have disabilities, are doubly shafted by Trump. The jobs aren't coming back and he explicitly or implicitly lied about offering similar econ protection as the dems offered.
Trump fell into the same pattern as every other politician. When they make a promise that is so brazenly bogus, you have to ask yourself, "Is this guy stupid...or evil?"

Did Trump believe his own bullshit (stupid), or did he know he couldn't possibly keep his promise (evil)?
I don't think he cares one way or another. He works a room and tells people what he perceives they want to hear. In biz that's not really an issue, because if someone lends him money, in theory they accept the risk, and as non-consumer/commercial lenders, they are assumed to be knowledgeable.

In politics .... Trump just amped up the cynicism. Obama promised universal care and an end to Iraq. He aimed in that general direction.

Reagan sort of lied about the deficit. He had to know his arms buildup and tax cuts would explode the deficit. However, he could not have known that the gop would adopt a policy post HWBush of enriching the 1% by refusing any tax hike of any kind under any circumstance and continuing the arms buildup after the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

There are four times as many natural gas jobs as coal jobs.

Natural gas jobs have been increasing for some time, and will continue to increase.

Coal jobs have been decreasing for some time, and will continue to decrease.

It won't be long until Trump and his Chumps are dead silent about coal and claiming credit for the increase in natural gas jobs which has been going on for some time now.

Well, this should tell us something more about the mentality of coal lovers who supported Trump - not realizing all the ramifications to their lives. As with many issues - they voted against themselves once again. Trump's "poorly educated" came through for him.

Pennsylvania is coal country...not that I expect you soft handed liberals to know that. Tell them how stupid they are, I'm sure they will be just raring to vote for you in the future.

Coal is dying for two basic reasons:
1. It's dirty.
2. It can't compete with alternatives.
Coal is booming for two basic reasons...

1. It's clean
2. It blows the alternatives out of the water....
You must be smoking some of that coal to bleev that bullshit.
What bullshit child?
You started your post with a false premise: Coal is not booming. It's declining.

And it is getting blown out of the water by natural gas. See posts 24, 42, and 45, rube.

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What a sap you are. It has nothing to do with regulation, and everything to do with cheaper natural gas.

Cheap Natural Gas To Spark Another Wave Of Coal Plant Retirements

“Cheap natural gas is killing coal.” While that headline has been written dozens of times over the last few years, it continues to be true. In fact, natural gas has become even cheaper over the past year, and the slow death of coal is poised to accelerate.

Cheaper Natural Gas Lets Nucor Factory Rise Again on Bayou

Lower-priced natural gas has energized many parts of the country and the economy. Chemical and fertilizer companies, which use gas as both a feedstock and energy source, say lower prices have reduced costs and made the U.S. a more competitive manufacturing location.

Market Trends — Electricity
The relatively low cost of natural gas makes the dispatching of existing natural gas plants more competitive with coal plants and, in combination with relatively low capital costs, makes plants fueled by natural gas an alternative choice for new generation capacity.

U.S. forecasts natural gas boom through 2040

America's energy boom will continue for decades, and natural gas will replace coal as the largest source of U.S. electricity by 2035, the Department of Energy forecast today.

You can't be this stupid. Ever see a LNG carrier shipping natural gas across the ocean?

LNG.png

Not cheap. On the other hand, any cargo ship can carry coal...and that was exactly what was happening...U.S. exports its greenhouse-gas emissions — as coal. Profitable coal.

...until OBAMA REGULATION struck again.

U.S. Strikes Deal to Block Coal Plants Worldwide

Now, what were you saying again, butthurt Hillaryite?

Last edited:
Check out the warmer hypocrites pretending to all of a sudden care about the coal industry.

Don't you just fucking hate liberals?

Pennsylvania is coal country...not that I expect you soft handed liberals to know that. Tell them how stupid they are, I'm sure they will be just raring to vote for you in the future.

1. It's dirty.

1. It's clean
What bullshit child?
You started your post with a false premise: Coal is not booming. It's declining.

And it is getting blown out of the water by natural gas. See posts 24, 42, and 45, rube.
Oh my friend, but it is.....what type of engineer are you?

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What a sap you are. It has nothing to do with regulation, and everything to do with cheaper natural gas.

“Cheap natural gas is killing coal.” While that headline has been written dozens of times over the last few years, it continues to be true. In fact, natural gas has become even cheaper over the past year, and the slow death of coal is poised to accelerate.

Lower-priced natural gas has energized many parts of the country and the economy. Chemical and fertilizer companies, which use gas as both a feedstock and energy source, say lower prices have reduced costs and made the U.S. a more competitive manufacturing location.

The relatively low cost of natural gas makes the dispatching of existing natural gas plants more competitive with coal plants and, in combination with relatively low capital costs, makes plants fueled by natural gas an alternative choice for new generation capacity.

America's energy boom will continue for decades, and natural gas will replace coal as the largest source of U.S. electricity by 2035, the Department of Energy forecast today.

You can't be this stupid. Ever see a LNG carrier shipping natural gas across the ocean? Not cheap. On the other hand, any cargo ship can carry coal...and that was exactly what was happening...U.S. exports its greenhouse-gas emissions — as coal. Profitable coal.

Coal exports are only 7 percent of what we mine, dumbass.

And then there's this:

How much coal does the U.S. export and import? | American Geosciences Institute
Coal exports have decreased since 2012 as U.S. coal production has declined, mostly because cheaper natural gas has decreased the demand for coal as a fuel for electricity generation

Natural gas, not regulation. Retard.

I remember growing up in a small town in Western Colorado where the snow was black. Anyone with any type of lung problems had to move out of the area. Small children had to be kept indoors when it got bad. It was from the local Sugar Beet Factory. They were told that they had to go to Natural Gas to stay in business so they tore out all the coal feeders from the burners (they melted them down) and installed Natural Gas Jets. Then Natural Gas went sky high for a few years and they said they couldn't stay in business. In order to keep using Coal, they had to install the proper scrubbers that made Coal unprofitable. The Factory closed down and it devistated the community. It was the main source of income and labor. Today, the town has about the same population and the air is fit to breath. England and China have yet to figure that out and you can see what it's doing both places.

The only way that coal is viable is if the proper scrubbers are used.

I will say this is a good post, Where I grew up it was the same. Coal has to be burned in an efficient way to be viable, But the BTU return per dollar is better than any fuel. The waste also has to be handled properly. The coal from Powder river absin is some of the cleanest burning in the continental US with proper mixture it can be used with the eastern mined coal to achieve almost the same BTU and much less output of sulfur Dioxides too. The process of pulverizing the coal to minute particles and high pressure introduction and extreme burn temperatures made the burn much cleaner too. As stated the oshit-ma administration regulated the coal industry out, Probably so he could set up the "Green energy initiative" to funnel billions of taxpayer dollars to his comrades, and the dnc. slime ass gore took 100 million dollars (NET 98 good return on 2 mil) out of JUST one of the companies that got a billion or so when it went belly up as it was designed to do by the dnc and the government thieves in office. Don't you figure That paid the bill for all of the next elections and put lots in the pockets of the players.

1. It's dirty.

1. It's clean
What bullshit child?

you start your post with a false premise....

Once de-democrat job killing regulated.....coal will explode....and that will happen in 3 weeks....:lol:

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

I don't believe you are that stupid, so I'll choose to consider that you posted it without believing it.

Well, this should tell us something more about the mentality of coal lovers who supported Trump - not realizing all the ramifications to their lives. As with many issues - they voted against themselves once again. Trump's "poorly educated" came through for him.

1. It's dirty.

1. It's clean

Funny. Only a liar or retard would believe such nonsense! You have zero credibility! Never trust a rabbit holding a pistol.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You can't be this stupid. Ever see a LNG carrier shipping natural gas across the ocean? Not cheap. On the other hand, any cargo ship can carry coal...and that was exactly what was happening...U.S. exports its greenhouse-gas emissions — as coal. Profitable coal.

Coal exports are only 7 percent of what we mine, dumbass.

And then there's this:

How much coal does the U.S. export and import? | American Geosciences Institute
Coal exports have decreased since 2012 as U.S. coal production has declined, mostly because cheaper natural gas has decreased the demand for coal as a fuel for electricity generation

Regulation, not natural gas...retard....

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

I don't believe you are that stupid, so I'll choose to consider that you posted it without believing it.

1. It's dirty.

1. It's clean

Funny. Only a liar or retard would believe such nonsense! You have zero credibility! Never trust a rabbit holding a pistol.
What type of engineer are you?

1. It's dirty.

1. It's clean
What bullshit child?

Oh my friend, but it is.....what type of engineer are you?
This is a retard's idea of "booming":

U.S. coal exports declined 23% in 2015, as coal imports remained steady - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

U.S. Coal Mine Closures Continue - Institute for Energy Economics & Financial Analysis

Coal's demise threatens Appalachian miners, firms as production moves West

2wrhvgp.jpg

You lose, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE. maybe you should ask someone who knows what they are talking about. OH i forgot you learned form oshit and shitbith what truth means.

You lose, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE. maybe you should ask someone who knows what they are talking about. OH if orgot you learned form oshit and shitbith what truth means.
Unlike you retards, I have provided evidence for every one of my claims.

Try your delusions out on someone stupid enough to bleev them.

Forum List

Back