Trump shafts the coal country Trumpbots.

When I was younger I worked construction, and someone got killed on almost every big job I worked on. I don't recall any sniveling left wingers crying over dead construction workers. At this same time the "comparable worth" theory was making the rounds in academia. According to this theory, a secretary who has no training other than how to type and sits in a nice clean heated office all day is entitled to make same money as a construction worker who has to work outside in 10 degree whether life thousands of pounds in a day and risk his life and limb.

Liberal concern about working people is a fraud. They don't give a damn about working people unless doing so advances their other agenda issues.

I spent a summer at Saginaw Steering Gear before I went in the service and before there was an EPA or OSHA. The union steward watched that line like a hawk and when shit went sideways he had the power to order it shut down...it was in the contract with GM. These government eggheads think they're in the vanguard of protecting workers but it's just a job to them but not to the union. The UAW earned their dues in those days.

Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia
Across Appalachia, coal miners are suffering from the most serious form of the deadly mining disease black lung in numbers more than 10 times what federal regulators report, an NPR investigation has found.

The government, through the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, reported 99 cases of "complicated" black lung, or progressive massive fibrosis, throughout the country the last five years.

But NPR obtained data from 11 black lung clinics in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, which reported a total of 962 cases so far this decade. The true number is probably even higher, because some clinics had incomplete records and others declined to provide data.

Macho miners who won't wear their masks in the heat of the summer.....textile workers in the Carolinas got brown lung from breathing cotton fibers....you want to ban cotton too? :cuckoo:
Here's the list of dangerous jobs libs should want to ban:

Logging: No more wood products.
Construction worker: No more homes, office buildings.
Fishing: No more sea food, especially King crab.
Pilots: No more airlines.
Roofing: Again, no more homes.
Ranching and farming: No more food.

Here's the complete list:

1 Logging workers 110.9 78
2 Fishers and related fishing workers 80.8 22
3 Aircraft pilots and flight engineers 64 82
4 Roofers 47.4 83
5 Refuse and recyclable material collectors 35.8 27
6 Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers 26.7 270
7 Structural iron and steel workers 25.2 15
8 Driver/sales workers and truck drivers 24.7 880
9 Electrical power-line installers and repairers 19.2 25
10 Taxi drivers and chauffeurs 18 68
11 First-line supervisors of construction trades and extraction workers 17.9 130
12 Construction laborers 16.9 208
13 First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers 16.4 33
14 Maintenance and repairs workers, general 14.4 68
15 Police and sheriff's patrol officers 13.5 97
16 Grounds maintenance workers 13.1 158
17 First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers 12.3 38
18 Painters, construction and maintenance 10.8 46
19 Electricians 10.4 79
20 Telecommunications line installers and repairers 10 19

What we need to do is to accommodate the obsolete coal industry, and stop using cheaper, cleaner, natural gas, so that people in a dying industry can continue to drag the country backwards to a simpler time, when cars got 16 miles per gallon on leaded fuel, and Black lung disease and an early death was the badge of honor for a god fearing hard working man!

What we need to do is to accommodate the obsolete coal industry, and stop using cheaper, cleaner, natural gas, so that people in a dying industry can continue to drag the country backwards to a simpler time, when cars got 16 miles per gallon on leaded fuel, and Black lung disease and an early death was the badge of honor for a god fearing hard working man!

Half the world still uses what's left of their forests and animal dung for heat, dumbass. Nobody is suggesting that we go back to coal in a major way, but there are plenty of markets for it overseas.

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.
And just what the fuck does automation have to do with shit?
Ahhh ha ha.

What a dumb ass.

You didn't know most coal jobs have been automated????????

Dum
dum
dum
dum

Here’s why Central Appalachia’s coal industry is dying

This story is Fake News. How many times did Trump vow to repeal and replace Obamacare? One hundred times? Five hundred times? A thousand times? No one who voted for Trump didn't know he was going to get rid of Obamacare. And it is ignorant for you to believe it, much less post it.

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.
Ahhh ha ha.

What a dumb ass.

Dum
dum
dum
dum

Your democrat war on coal is over....now, that is some funny shit...:lol:

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.
Another fucking tard fucker.

TheMoneyIllusion » Coal jobs were lost to automation, not trade

How is cheap power obsolete again? Please, tell us as its funny as shit when you fucktard liberals say it....:lol:

Ahhh ha ha.

What a dumb ass.

Dum
dum
dum
dum

Garbage link....nobody believes anything WaPo prints anymore.

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.

They were lost to the democrat war on coal....and now that's ended....we won!!!!

Ahhh ha ha.

What a dumb ass.

Dum
dum
dum
dum

The Washington Post: if you get it, you don't get it....:lol:

Gotta love the coal industry! Years ago, I bought a house in Pittsburgh, only to find out that nobody knows where the underground mined seams are, and that homeowners insurance policies excluded a sinkhole swallowing your house. You had to buy another insurance policy for that. And then, of course, there is the town on top of a coal seam that has been on fire for over 60 years....

Centralia, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia

Gotta love the coal industry! Years ago, I bought a house in Pittsburg, only to find out that nobody knows where the underground mined seams are, and that homeowners insurance policies excluded a sinkhole swallowing your house. You had to buy another insurance policy for that. And then, of course, there is the town on top of a coal seam that has been on fire for over 30 years....

Bullshit....

Gotta love the coal industry! Years ago, I bought a house in Pittsburg, only to find out that nobody knows where the underground mined seams are, and that homeowners insurance policies excluded a sinkhole swallowing your house. You had to buy another insurance policy for that. And then, of course, there is the town on top of a coal seam that has been on fire for over 30 years....

Bullshit....

You are correct. I was wrong. It hasn't been 30 years. It has been over 60 years.

220px-Censign.jpg

Ahhh ha ha.

What a dumb ass.

Dum
dum
dum
dum

Prove it's wrong.

Gotta love the coal industry! Years ago, I bought a house in Pittsburgh, only to find out that nobody knows where the underground mined seams are, and that homeowners insurance policies excluded a sinkhole swallowing your house. You had to buy another insurance policy for that. And then, of course, there is the town on top of a coal seam that has been on fire for over 60 years....

We have the same problems in WV.

Bullshit....

You are correct. I was wrong. It hasn't been 30 years. It has been over 60 years.

220px-Censign.jpg
You live in Centralia?

They were lost to the democrat war on coal....and now that's ended....we won!!!!

I think it's a pyrrhic victory. You guys are so lost in your "War on Coal" meme you fail to understand the reality of jobs here.

Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia
Across Appalachia, coal miners are suffering from the most serious form of the deadly mining disease black lung in numbers more than 10 times what federal regulators report, an NPR investigation has found.

The government, through the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, reported 99 cases of "complicated" black lung, or progressive massive fibrosis, throughout the country the last five years.

But NPR obtained data from 11 black lung clinics in Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio, which reported a total of 962 cases so far this decade. The true number is probably even higher, because some clinics had incomplete records and others declined to provide data.

Macho miners who won't wear their masks in the heat of the summer.....textile workers in the Carolinas got brown lung from breathing cotton fibers....you want to ban cotton too? :cuckoo:
Make the work places safer. OH no. Can't do that. That's "regulation".

Have you ever worked in a factory....yes or no?

No.

I think it's a pyrrhic victory. You guys are so lost in your "War on Coal" meme you fail to understand the reality of jobs here.
Yeah, there are no fucking jobs....we're working on that by ending your war on coal....

Forum List

Back